Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Useless - The First-Ever Cryptocurrency That Burns Its Profits with its PNB mech  (Read 110 times)
letthestarfall (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2021, 12:59:20 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2021, 01:12:41 PM by letthestarfall

Useless has just launched 24 days ago, with a unique, first-in-the-business mechanism that burns the supply faster than any other token right now.

How is that possible?
Let's put it this way.

So, if you're familiar with the concept, most tokens are hyper deflationary in nature.
- This means that for every transaction, a number of tokens go straight to the burn address, therefore reducing supply and increasing the token's value.

- Other tokens upgraded that concept and introduced Buyback and Burn.

- Useless took it on another level by creating "Pump and Burn."

The idea is simple.

Useless token is under Useless Crypto, LLC, a legal corporate entity. (you can say that we're state-recognized "useless" in that sense)

Useless Crypto LLC is currently building an app ecosystem that is focused on making everything cryptocurrency simple to those that don't have enough technical knowledge about the project.

Example, we're building a simple and easy-to-use chart for everyone (most charts nowadays are a bit complicated and sometimes intimidating for your average guy). Also, there is a gap in the mobile app space for charts that doesn't suck.

Other parts of this ecosystem that we're evaluating includes, but not limited to:
a) whale-tracking
b) tokenomics estimation
c) project listings
d) and project auditing.

Monetization will be through listings and advertising.

We have also recently rolled out our merch store.

This is where our Pump-N-Burn mechanic (which is Hyper-Hyper Deflationary in nature) goes into play

100% of the profits from Useless Crypto, LLC after taxes will be used to Pump the chart, and then Burn it
(this is aside from the usual Hyper Deflationary mechanic mentioned above).

Simply put, as days, months, and years go by, the circulating supply will be greatly reduced and the value of the token greatly increasing.

If you're interested in how it will work, you can read below (if not, you can skip a few paragraphs):

All earned BNB will be routed through our multi-signature wallet which you can see here: https://bscscan.com/token/0x2cd2664ce5639e46c6a3125257361e01d0213657?a=0x405dcc72bf70292cc23b80f3f01939113cf36a0c

You should be able to track all the BNB from our monetized projects moving through this wallet as it will hold all of our liquid assets.

And yes, you read that right, it is a corporate multi-signature wallet that requires 4 of 6 signatures for it to be accessed.

All 6 of those members are doxxed and have been verified.

So to summarize:
1) Revolutionary PNB Mechanic
2) Doxxed Multi-Sig Wallet Members
3) Legal corporate entity

Maybe you are asking, why did we go through such great lengths for this?

#1 is because we fully believe that our idea will be the future fork of all small and upcoming projects in a world of giants.

#2 is we are committed to be 100% Honest, Transparent, and Authentic.
- All of us, one way or another, have had a negative experience in crypto, whether it be scams, honeypots, rugpulls, or what have you.
This has painted a very bad image of cryptocurrency in general to the watching world. We want to show them that there are actual, authentic, honest-to-goodness projects in this space. And what other way to do that than do the 3 things mentioned above. This holds us responsible, gain a sense of confidence and credibility, and bridge the gap between those looking for a non-toxic, light-hearted, and newbie-friendly community in the crypto space. And we have exactly just that.

(And oh, I forgot to mention that our top wallet holder has locked his 40T tokens over a period of one year. Just thought I should let you know.)

Well, thank you for taking the time to go through this and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know in the comments below.

P.S. You can find our website here: https://uselesstoken.org
qwertyup23

Activity: 2282
Merit: 788

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 02:44:49 PM

Hi, upon checking the website of the project, I noticed that one of your team members namely "JACKIE DUTTON" is actually an author of a book. Apparently, her real name is "DUNNETT ALBERT". In addition, upon checking her other records, I did not see any affiliation of her regarding the project.

Kindly check the reference below and failure to reply against this claim would compel me to create a scam accusation against this project, thanks.

REFERENCE:

letthestarfall (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2021, 02:58:37 PM

Hello! First of all, I appreciate your concern!

So here's the explanation:
Her real name is Jacqueline Dutton.
The Amazon one is her pen name.

This is where it gets a bit interesting.
She is a comedian known for her adult humor stuff underher real name. She has a Youtube Account and you can check that out.
She used a pen name to disassociate her personal side because as you can see, she is writing books for children and of course you know, you don't want children to know your "other" life. Hence the pen name.

I hope this clears any confusion.

P.S.
You should buy her book. It's amazing!

EDIT: Here's her LinkedIn profile which you can find on our litepaper in the website: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackie-dutton-7075b320/
letthestarfall (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2021, 03:33:02 PM

Hi, upon checking the website of the project, I noticed that one of your team members namely "JACKIE DUTTON" is actually an author of a book. Apparently, her real name is "DUNNETT ALBERT". In addition, upon checking her other records, I did not see any affiliation of her regarding the project.

Kindly check the reference below and failure to reply against this claim would compel me to create a scam accusation against this project, thanks.

REFERENCE:

https://i.postimg.cc/9FG49161/Screen-Shot-2021-07-03-at-10-40-59-PM.png

https://i.postimg.cc/6QQTDKy1/Screen-Shot-2021-07-03-at-10-41-06-PM.png

Hello! First of all, I appreciate your concern!

So here's the explanation:
Her real name is Jacqueline Dutton.
The Amazon one is her pen name.

This is where it gets a bit interesting.
She is a comedian known for her adult humor stuff underher real name. She has a Youtube Account and you can check that out.
She used a pen name to disassociate her personal side because as you can see, she is writing books for children and of course you know, you don't want children to know your "other" life. Hence the pen name.

I hope this clears any confusion.

P.S.
You should buy her book. It's amazing!

Here's her LinkedIn profile which you can find on our litepaper in the website: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackie-dutton-7075b320/

Sorry, it's my first time using this board and didn't know that I didn't reply to you personally so now I'm reposting my reply with your quote in it.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2282
Merit: 788

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 05:23:21 PM

Sorry, it's my first time using this board and didn't know that I didn't reply to you personally so now I'm reposting my reply with your quote in it.

Hey, thank you very much for the swift reply and answer to my allegation!

Yup, I do realize that there are certain authors that do use pen-names in order to conceal their true names especially if the author's background has a conflict on what they are writing on. I also appreciate the swift reply, which implies that you have all the information about the identities of your team members.

Nevertheless, I wish you good luck on this project! Btw, you can press the edit function on your original reply and integrate my quoted reply their in order to avoid double-posting.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2021, 11:05:53 PM

So the token already has $2,451,800 marketcap, incredible.
Are the token price is reach x10 yet, based from the beginning? Btw I love to see the chart price, there is a spike and quite aggressive, trader could make good profit everyday https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x2cd2664ce5639e46c6a3125257361e01d0213657

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 11:20:50 PM

Yup, I do realize that there are certain authors that do use pen-names in order to conceal their true names especially if the author's background has a conflict on what they are writing on. I also appreciate the swift reply, which implies that you have all the information about the identities of your team members.

Nevertheless, I wish you good luck on this project! Btw, you can press the edit function on your original reply and integrate my quoted reply their in order to avoid double-posting.

But is it too much to ask if she will tweet or put in her linkedin profile about her involvement in this project? At least something that will confirm her participation on this project. But it is good that the rep here immediately answer your question. Most will just ignore and find a way how to get around it.
letthestarfall (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2021, 12:36:57 AM

Yes, no worries. We're really excited about this opportunity and we have this "eureka" moment regarding our unique mechanism.

I'd also like to invite you to hop in our discord to learn more about us! We'd be happy to answer any other questions you might have and we do have a good time there, too!

Re: edit function - Yes! I'm still a newbie and learning things here on the fly! haha I appreciate your advice! Have a good day.
letthestarfall (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2021, 12:52:42 AM

So the token already has $2,451,800 marketcap, incredible.
Are the token price is reach x10 yet, based from the beginning? Btw I love to see the chart price, there is a spike and quite aggressive, trader could make good profit everyday https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x2cd2664ce5639e46c6a3125257361e01d0213657

Hello! I think we started at around $200k market cap so yes.

For full disclosure, and you can find more of this on our Discord, we had a relaunch because the OG dev left and he handed the keys to the community with a renounced contract. This looked good if you are just a short-term, pump-and-dump project (and I absolutely hate it - one of the reasons why people in general think crypto is dodgy as hell). But it will cause problems in the long run.

So the entire community decided to do a relaunch because of the potential problems in the long run such as, but not limited to:
a) No control over the current contract
b) Trading can't be halted
c) Liquidity flaw
just to name a few

So here's what we did for the relaunch:
- We created a custom snapshot script to grab our OG holders' wallet amount with reflections.
- We calculated their market share with the old circulation and applied it to the new circulation.
- We airdropped a total of 700T tokens.
- We paired 20 BNB with 25T USELESS, injected this into liquidity -- maintaining the value of your wallets! https://www.bscscan.com/tx/0xf7c2e65ace95aee6707db55b1380fff170bbe4d044044bc8cc9c2c4fcb93363c
- We  locked 100% of the initial LP tokens for 4 years:  https://dxsale.app/app/pages/dxlockview?id=0&add=0x091dD81C8B9347b30f1A4d5a88F92d6F2A42b059&type=lplock&chain=BSC
- We transferred 25T into the corporate multi-signature wallet as a liquidity/exchange stockpile: https://www.bscscan.com/tx/0x07f99ae8172db58ed667f40957f8ba654fa058ae242d37aedcaeb1cd3ec83da1
- We burned the remainder, around 250T: https://bscscan.com/tx/0x9cf85e18a86d9c4265080995555348c0800ed8b2e80d96c4ff4c660718c3df1e
- We then transferred ownership to the corporate multi-signature wallet: https://www.bscscan.com/tx/0x07abf0cca6e41f9bf1354da2296fe55249be408f6dba063426ceda7c7cc424d2

It was a very tense moment but proved to be very rewarding because the one who replaced the OG dev was, for lack of a better term, fantastic.

We're experiencing this short-term success as of the moment because I personally think we are a breath of fresh air with all the malicious things happening left and right. This helps us stand out like a sore thumb. We're fun, honest, and with our PNB mechanic, rewarding.

All our actions so far have been appreciated by the community and resonates with our "long-term" vision of success. The funny thing is we haven't been listed yet in exchanges nor have we been listed in CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap. We're really still early.

letthestarfall (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2021, 12:59:11 AM

But is it too much to ask if she will tweet or put in her linkedin profile about her involvement in this project? At least something that will confirm her participation on this project. But it is good that the rep here immediately answer your question. Most will just ignore and find a way how to get around it.

Hi! It is on her linked profile if you check below on the "experiences" section.

Plus, you can see her live on Discord. Whenever we have a burning of tokens that requires a multi-sig action to be activated, we do it live on Discord, with our multi-sig members having their videos on and talking.

You can join us there and you can message me and I'll give you a shoutout during one of our live "hot" sessions.

The info to join our Discord (and even all our socials) is on our website: https://uselesstoken.org

We're looking forward to see you there!
letthestarfall (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2021, 02:22:20 PM

Hey! It's me again. If you're interested and curious about Jackie's involvement, we are doing a sunday burnday special at 9pm on our discord: https://discord.gg/mA4KZA3DmP

We'd love to have you there and hope you'll hop in and have fun with us!
letthestarfall (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2021, 02:51:21 PM

Update: We have recently burned 5T thus raising the token's value!

Also,
1) we're currently listed on bogged.finance.
2) have applied on CG.
3) Sorting out some stuff before we apply for CMC.
4) we have live ads that was sponsored by our whales.

We're currently standing at $2M (after some people took profits at our ATH yesterday), even with no CG/CMC and exchanges, too.

Our community is being more and more active, fun, and engaging! (we're mostly in discord and I invite you to join us there!)

As usual, if you have any questions please let me know and I'll be glad to do my best and answer them!
letthestarfall (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2021, 02:47:30 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2021, 02:58:07 PM by letthestarfall

Okay. Wow. Deep breaths. I have a lot of updates to do here:

#1 We just keep breaking ATH after ATH after ATH it's mental: https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x2cd2664ce5639e46c6a3125257361e01d0213657

#2 We burned 2.5T more yesterday during our SUNDay Burnday. That's a total of 12.5T manually burned.

#3 We got an awesome interview with Blockcast (where Anndy Lian chills and specificially mentioned "I want to be useless" Wink )

You can find the full transcript here: https[Suspicious link removed]cutive-first-hyper-hyper-deflationary-token/

EDIT: apparently the link was removed

#4 We got an exclusive article at VICE: https://www.vice.com/en/article/88nvw3/useless-token-is-the-latest-wild-scheme-promising-crypto-riches

#5 We just got listed in CMC without us doing anything: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/useless-token/

#6 We have received multiple offers from exchanges and we are doing our first fundraising campaign for ProBIT

We're halfway to our donation drive ($25k).

These all literally happened in just a day. Crazy.

Come join us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: