Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 22 july, BTC 20k$ or 70k$?  (Read 1182 times)
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1540
Merit: 575

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 10:15:10 AM

I'm not sure of the market move. From my inner feeling, it looks like a bearish trend to happen then onwards. I'm expecting a massive fall by the mid days of August month. This is just a prediction based on what I've understood about the market. So the month of July is supposed to have a price close to $40k and fall gradually from that point.
I agree with your opinion, I think the bear market is still not over. there's no way the bear market is over while bitcoin is still losing half its price from its high. most likely the bitcoin price will drop below $20k or even reach $15k. We will see later
We are already in the bear market, for two months straight now and it will be here to stay.

However, saying that we are going to see a massive fall by mid August is absurd. I do think that the market will continue to go on a sideways pattern. Any price movement whether positive or negative can be seen by Sept-Dec. This is usually we see the price going to on a massive spike, not sure though if we are going to hit 6 digits though.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 05:52:20 PM

Yes I think we have to be "realistic" and give up on July. On the bright side, even with all the bad news around China the 30k support is holding and I was even surprised that it didn't get worse yesterday and bounced back off 33k, so we should be looking at a nice attempt in August to hold it steady before moving on?

And how Bitcoin holding is quite strong. It really looks like it won't give up the 30,000 line, but even if it did I am pretty sure it won't go much lower than that. I don't even know what the point is to ask whether Bitcoin hits $70k by 22nd July? Who cares? Does OP have to pay any bills or what? Could be end of this year, could be two years or three years from now. What I would say though is that it will go up.

You and me and the whole crypto army my man. Even those who publicly diss Bitcoin like Craig Wright or Roger Ver are hoping for the same, and all the legion of altcoins. Cause they know and everyone knows, when Bitcoin does well, even their shitcoins do well.

But everyone "knowing" things go up doesn't make it happen.

Still on cue for August momentum I would say.

Smiley Let's hope so. I am not against high Bitcoin prices at all, I am just a bit bothered by these threads discussing specific dates plus specific prices. I just don't get the point of doing that. Discussing trends is totally fine and also events that might have an influence and can either be anticipated more or less or are even already known. Or what is also ok is if OP wants to bet against someone. Take a date, a price and whoever is closer wins. Other than that there is really no point in discussing a specific price point on a specific day.

I believe Bitcoin is good to go and exactly as you said, everyone knows that if Bitcoin does well even shit coins do well! Tongue
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 12:24:00 PM

Hello BTT Users,

As You all Know That Elon Musk Has a Great Role in Current Btc Manipulation, and as tesla bot acept bitcoin btc more due to bitcoin energy issue.
Now A Big Meeting is going On 22 July 2021, Between Elon Musk and Jack Dorsey, So what can happen in this meeting? As Jack always try to do good for bitcoin sp he will Convence elon and
Tesla will again Accept Bitcoin? Btc will got o 20k$ or 70k$?
As I am Perosnally Thinking that we can't Ignore this meeting,
what you people can think? Share Your views

I don't think either.  If I had to pick it would be 20k, there just isn't enough steam or buy pressure to get a double out of bitcoin in a couple weeks.  It easily can slide though...hoping for a lot of sideways trading for awhile.

it seems that everyone also doesn't think that it will happen again for the next bitcoin will experience a correction especially until it drops $20K, I will not see that happen and will remain at the current price which is quite stable for some time in the $29K-$40K range.
the meeting will have no effect at all other than that investors are starting to get tempted again with their tweets. as long as it remains to ignore then it will neither go up nor down. the time to increase is Q3 until the end of this year.

Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 02:11:35 PM

Tesla could accept bitcoin again but I don't think it will make bitcoin rise to $70k, the hype is over and Elon's reputation is slowly destroyed. Everyone who still looks upon Elon now should think wisely as he cannot shill a certain coin forever and we should not allow that bitcoin will be manipulated just because of Tesla's action or his personal action, we are smarter than that, bitcoin is for everyone and only a real adoption should move the price for real stability.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 02:50:35 PM

Hello BTT Users,

As You all Know That Elon Musk Has a Great Role in Current Btc Manipulation, and as tesla bot acept bitcoin btc more due to bitcoin energy issue.
Now A Big Meeting is going On 22 July 2021, Between Elon Musk and Jack Dorsey, So what can happen in this meeting? As Jack always try to do good for bitcoin sp he will Convence elon and
Tesla will again Accept Bitcoin? Btc will got o 20k$ or 70k$?
As I am Perosnally Thinking that we can't Ignore this meeting,
what you people can think? Share Your views

Elon Musk ,He is doing everything for now .Whats made his speculation is been correct or why only for he is one of the richest person in the world .I was bit surprised that he started with Doge and then come out accept btc in Tesla and then he has rejected as well .So whats wrong with him i did not get it yet  .However its better to accept btc on Tesla always but its still btc has an own feature which are more popular to the world and surely most of the big company will accept it soon.So guys always make your own decision instead of follow others.

TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 01:19:16 AM

Tesla could accept bitcoin again but I don't think it will make bitcoin rise to $70k, the hype is over and Elon's reputation is slowly destroyed. Everyone who still looks upon Elon now should think wisely as he cannot shill a certain coin forever and we should not allow that bitcoin will be manipulated just because of Tesla's action or his personal action, we are smarter than that, bitcoin is for everyone and only a real adoption should move the price for real stability.

I'm not really sure about Tesla though, it seems that they have made a U-turn and would not accept bitcoin unless it goes green, LOL. He could still influence the market, but I observed that his power has somewhat diminishes already specially with his anti-bitcoin sentiments that cause the market to go down.

However, $70k is not possible this month, it will take a lot of money to pour in just to turn the market into $40k, what's more $70k. Market is trading sideways, or as others says, this is a period of accumulation so it might take some time to see the market going bull run again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 05:02:59 AM

Bitcoin cannot be controlled by anyone and elon musk will have no effect bitcoin's price started to fall due to some bad news in the market. Bitcoin will rise again the amount of investment is increasing many countries and organizations are again supporting bitcoin to increase the price of bitcoin which is increasing the demand for bitcoin is expected to reach its peak on July 22.
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2021, 05:41:12 AM

Bitcoin cannot be controlled by anyone and elon musk will have no effect bitcoin's price started to fall due to some bad news in the market. Bitcoin will rise again the amount of investment is increasing many countries and organizations are again supporting bitcoin to increase the price of bitcoin which is increasing the demand for bitcoin is expected to reach its peak on July 22.

What peak on July 22? $70,000?
Though it's possible, but the chances are very slim to non as we're only 10 days away from the said meeting, and yet we haven't seen any market reactions yet. So, we're here to probably see the same price flow for the next coming weeks. Unless, they'll mention something good or terrible about Bitcoin, then It could probably affect the market sentiments.

Bitcoin may not be controlled by an individual, but It can somehow be manipulated, and that's what Elon is doing desperately.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 06:00:18 AM

Whether Tesla will accept bitcoin again or still not accept, if the bitcoin price really jumps to $70k on 22 July or in the next 27 July, I am sure most people will wait for that and accumulate more bitcoin at a current price. They will not let the chance to make a big profit from bitcoin leave them without doing something.

But I do not think that will be easy for bitcoin since the price does not increase significantly and still sideways from a few weeks ago. So I guess that the price will start to increase slowly and not jump in a second in one night. It will be good for the bitcoin movement if the price can increase slowly by slow as it could attract more people to buy bitcoin at a current price. We need to prepare ourselves before everything changes because that will be too late for us to buy bitcoin at a low price.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2021, 06:03:42 AM

So, we have roughly 10 day left BTC will either $70K or $20K as what you have predicted. Elon Mask already did his things, and I have no idea why I'll give him importance. None one respect this person, let's see if we can clean up this place up a little. Lots of people optimistic about the BTC market. This is an investment, we need to learn DYOR this is the only way not by listening to others. BTC ain't a baby anymore, quite adult now and know how to struggle.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 09:12:39 AM

I'm looking at it positively Bitcoin may not reach $70k if there is good news coming up from their meeting but at least the dip will stop and the price will stabilize and from there the market will pick up and move upwards, we don't want it to move downwards again, if it is not moving upwards at least it will stabilize at the price that we all want.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 09:40:28 AM

For now, bitcoin continues in an uptrend. But I think bitcoin will test the $20,000 levels this summer. If it can catch a hard exit from the twenty thousand levels, it can really reach the seventy thousand band in a few months.

Is this an Uptrend ?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

are you sure there is an uptrend going on since July started?

the price continue to grow little and drop at the same time so where is the uptrend on that one?

sorry but i think you don't know what is the Upping trend means.

Possibility of Bitcoin reach $70k if there are positive outcome on their meeting, but I don't think it will go down to $20k if the talks turn out negatively, we are better on $30k with or without this talk, but I'm hoping that as a major player and influencer Musk will come on his senses and start talking positively about Bitcoin and start supporting coins worthy to be hype.
Lowering at 20k is not gonna happen and this talk does not represent any of the market condition so meaning this is just a BS thread.

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 10:54:29 AM

Two satanists of the deep state globalist system meeting and people believe they wanna do good things for the world, adapt Bitcoin and destroy their masters FIAT monetary system LOL. Censorship is real. TikTok banning crypto related videos was the beginning (yes the deep state moved to China and is centralized there now) and they will fight crypto with all they have. Dorsey and Musk might have to play the good guys Robin Hood role in crypto until their masters are ready and tell them to destroy it. I know this does not fit in to your pinky scientific "democratic" world. But if you did not realize, in the news they show China as a role model for the past 10 years while before China was in the category as Muslims and Russia. The social credit system is being tested in China currently and they will be rolling it out until 2030 together with a global crypto currency to control you and your wallet.
ancafe

Activity: 1666
Merit: 710

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 11:04:36 AM

well, I just hope that this meeting gives a good result for the crypto world. however, the price of bitcoin is sure to go back up when Tesla returns to accept it. anyway, I'm really waiting for the result. well, maybe i start doing stock from now on. well, but I think, a lot of users don't like this, because many of us think that it can manipulate the price.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2128
Merit: 478

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 11:56:25 AM

It could be a turning point for Bitcoin price really. Elon Musk made a statement some time ago like Tesla would start accepting Bitcoin again as long as Bitcoin mining is made without fossil fuels. Maybe he will really do it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yohananaomi

Activity: 2380
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 07:07:15 PM

It could be a turning point for Bitcoin price really. Elon Musk made a statement some time ago like Tesla would start accepting Bitcoin again as long as Bitcoin mining is made without fossil fuels. Maybe he will really do it.
don't listen to @elonmusk's bullshit and he's only aiming to profit from all that can be done. after canceling now turning to accept because there is something they are chasing, namely subsidies, @elonmusk is smart to outsmart the situation and trick everyone into following what he wants, which is clearly the benefit of all that will happen.

no changes occurred on the specified date and everything returned to its normal state. there is still a lot of red and bitcoin remains stable at a price that has continued to do so for the past few months, yes it is quite stable.

Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1054

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 07:21:29 PM

well, I just hope that this meeting gives a good result for the crypto world. however, the price of bitcoin is sure to go back up when Tesla returns to accept it. anyway, I'm really waiting for the result. well, maybe i start doing stock from now on. well, but I think, a lot of users don't like this, because many of us think that it can manipulate the price.

Indeed, chances of  being manipulated once again is really high. It's still best for bitcoin to grow naturally, with real case usages and people behind are those who are really willing to use it as currency.

In regards to this meeting, it's tough for each speculators to place their side, it will agin depends from how you look to this meeting and how you percepts the help that it may bring to the entire bitcoin market,

we can't deny that news moves the market, either good or bad there's always reflection to how the market will behave,.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 08:19:01 PM

I honestly believe that this will not make anything change. I understand that Jack likes crypto, and I understand that Elon memes about crypto, all of which are good things for crypto most of the time. However I refuse to believe that just because two people who are rich having a meeting "potentially" about crypto to have the impact on crpto to change it.

This is not even manipulation, nobody can blame these guys about manipulating the price, these guys haven't even had the meeting yet and people are already talking about if they are going to end up doing something that will increase the price, people are giving the power to these two people to manipulate others, manipulate even themselves, the same people who look up to these two are the same people who are getting manipulated. Ignore them, let them have any meeting they want and keep ignoring them after that too.

Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 05:52:18 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will not make any dramatic price gains until the fall for now. Meeting Elon Musk with someone can change nothing. After the recent scandals around his tweets and statements about cryptocurrency, he will no longer have the same influence on the masses. Therefore, the price of bitcoin will not fall to $ 20,000 or rise to $ 70,000. During these summer months, cryptocurrency is almost always at the same price level.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1230

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 06:17:22 AM

So we're back here after a week, and back to the old "35k resistance but 30k support" line.

Have to say am a little disappointed that the markets took another loop around the same week, and if you look at volumes, it's all very low also so there doesn't seem to be interest (or maybe lack of resource) from anyone on either side bear or bull. 9 days away, we're closer to 20k we have to admit.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██