Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 02:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need somone to check a new token code  (Read 54 times)
emaxxgold (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 08:55:14 PM

hello a mate of mine has got somone to make his own eth network token but is unsure if the person who made it for him has done anything unsafe to the code is there anyone here that understands eth contracts that can take a look at the code for him? he is willing to give abit of eth for the help thanks
sunsilk

Activity: 3024
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 09:39:16 PM

I'm not that guy.

But if he's going to offer a fee, put it how much you're going to pay for someone to easily know if it's worth to check with the amount he's going to pay.

And the section of Project Development could also be the right section for this.

Rkana

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 11:39:53 AM

hello a mate of mine has got somone to make his own eth network token but is unsure if the person who made it for him has done anything unsafe to the code is there anyone here that understands eth contracts that can take a look at the code for him? he is willing to give abit of eth for the help thanks
How much is the pay? I can check it out

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
Hauntinggrowth6824

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 03:42:06 PM

Not sure about how eth contracts works but be careful who you pay for work, most scammers are looking for an opportunity to exploit people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: