Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make XRP and TRX bep-20 tokens  (Read 67 times)
ectbit (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 11:16:02 PM

I have some XRP and TRX in my trust wallet and i want to farm then in pancakeswap.

I can't find how to make them bep-20 tokens. Any help?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 11:31:12 PM

I have some XRP and TRX in my trust wallet and i want to farm then in pancakeswap.

It's hard to think about farming using pancakeswap, maybe your pertaining about having futures trading. I can't recommend you on that exchange site because I never heard that kind of strategy myself. Maybe you can try at binance exchange, there's a lot of ways to learn about trading instead of other ways to generate other passive income.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 11:41:22 PM

You could take advantage of binance bridge service (https://www.binance.org/en/bridge) for such kind of purpose

Read this article below to understand its step by step

https://emreyilmaz7c6.medium.com/how-to-move-assets-from-ethereum-to-binance-smart-chain-binance-bridge-3e3b814b8b99
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 11:47:21 PM

Try to deposit those TRX and XRP on their native chain on Binance then once you're on Binance withdraw them in BEP20 chain onto your trustwallet again. I don't know if this works but you can try.

Example:
TRX
Deposit TRX to Binance then withdraw in it in TRXB form onto your Trustwallet.
XRP
Deposit XRP to Binance then withdraw it in XRP BEP2 form onto your Trustwallet.

I hope this can help so you can convert those into BEP20, correct me if I'm wrong in this process.
ectbit (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 12:20:15 AM

You could take advantage of binance bridge service (https://www.binance.org/en/bridge) for such kind of purpose

Read this article below to understand its step by step

https://emreyilmaz7c6.medium.com/how-to-move-assets-from-ethereum-to-binance-smart-chain-binance-bridge-3e3b814b8b99

Binance bridge doesn't work with TrustWallet
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 05:40:04 AM

You can use MetaMask to do it. I suggest you create a new wallet for this swapping purpose so you don't have to expose your main wallet to the network.
If that doesn't work then using the deposit method above might be an alternative. Or just access it from your website directly,
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 06:07:51 AM

maybe this can help you
1. Withdraw xrp and trx that you have in the trust wallet to your binance exchange address.
2. Once xrp and trx are on your binance exchange, you will have 3 options to make a withdrawal. you can choose BEP 20 to withdraw and make sure the BEP 20 (bsc) address in your trust wallet is correct.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 06:12:39 AM

You can use MetaMask to do it. I suggest you create a new wallet for this swapping purpose so you don't have to expose your main wallet to the network.
How can you swap using Metamask when Metamask doesn't support the native chains of TRX and XRP?

@OP, what @rhomelmabini said works. I've done that using different coins ans also staked in several Yield Farming platforms similar to PancakSwap. If you don't have a Binance account and lazy to create one, you can download Safepal mobile app then use their built in Binance dapp (no account required).
ectbit (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 11:32:42 AM

I got tired trying to do this with TrustWallet, so i installed Metamask, and after watching some tutorials in youtube i managed to convert TRX to bep-20 and i used it in the Pancakeswap farm. It has 44,8% APY!

If you want to hodl TRX for a long period, i think is the best option
junkerr

Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 11:38:02 AM

I got tired trying to do this with TrustWallet, so i installed Metamask, and after watching some tutorials in youtube i managed to convert TRX to bep-20 and i used it in the Pancakeswap farm. It has 44,8% APY!

after you get the answer to your problem. you can lock this thread you created. it is highly recommended.

every time you have a question, just throw it in the forum, many experienced people can help you.

AhmadM

Merit: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 01:32:45 PM

My bad, didn't notice it doesn't support trust wallet

Glad to hear you already have converted them and start your farm too

For the good sake if you want to hold them especially for long terms it would better to hold them on its native blockchain not the pegged/wrapped version
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: