Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your thoughts for half year  (Read 932 times)
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 12:26:53 PM

We have seen many moves from most popular currencies such as; BTC, ETH, BNB, LTC and EOS and the rest, this year most of it gained it's ATH.
What is your thoughts for the remaining part of the year as already the year is been cut into two part already, 6 months gone and this is the beginning of the remaining 6 months.

Will the market go higher or lesser?

What is your fate as we have moved to next part of the remaining year.

I think year 2021 is a an amazing year for crypto we all witness the rising of the price of bitcoin on start of the year 2021 so the bitcoin price and the top altcoin will maybe rise before the year end. If we are going look at the price today bitcoin is at 33k$ so I think we still have a great chance of rising, but if bitcoin price drop down below 20k$ in the next few days maybe I will say that the price will fall before year end. It always depend on the next update on the market so we need to wait for it.

It's amazing if you have already enjoyed cashing out during the bull run, and it seems the bull run is already off due to chine crypto ban and other bad news, so we might not see bitcoin and the crypto market pumped. In the past few days, bitcoin is still serving to stay a $30kish, but I believe it will not last long, soon enough the price will dump and $20kish will welcome us once again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 06:47:43 PM

Since I believe that the crypto market has a cyclical nature and each cycle is equal to four years, and also at the end of each cycle there is always an increase in prices for cryptocurrencies, I can assume that closer to the end of this 2021, somewhere in October - November, we we can see another round of growth in the price of cryptocurrencies. Also, some analysts call the current cycle a super cycle and that there should be two rounds of growth in 2021. We have already seen one, so there remains one more. Unfortunately, summer is likely to be just flat and it is unlikely that we will see a normal price movement. Also, at the end of summer, we may see another fall, and after, as I wrote above, the crypto market is waiting for another flight to the moon.
That is something I do not agree with, I do not think that there is a pattern in the crypto world. For example if you believe that it is "4 years" then it can be easily disputed, just to prove it the price of bitcoin went up a whole lot in 2014 to 1400 dollars (it was around 100-200 dollars) and then went lower, then in 2017 it became 20k, that is 3 years and not 4 years. Then in 2020 it started to go up and it reached above the previous 20k and went to 30k dollars before 2020 ended, that is still 3 years.

So that means it is not cycle of 4 years, it is 3 years if you really believe that type of thing. I do not believe that, I think it doesn't have a pattern, it is just at certain times bitcoin has some hyped up periods where everyone gets really crazy about it and it could be either 1 year or 5 year but it does happen, it is not really a pattern.
You are right about the fact that there is no 4 year cycle, even maybe not a 3 year cycle who knows? So far it looked like there is one but maaaybe in 2023 or so we may not see an increase and that will be thorn apart (so far there is one in every 3 years so we can't disprove it honestly). However what I believe is that there are patterns in crypto for sure, not patterns in yearly cycles but patterns about how it goes up and down constantly the same way. I believe that we go up beyond the previous ATH and then stay above the previous ATH and that is the pattern, or whenever Bollinger band does something there are 3 possible outcomes, or when MACD does that then this happens etc etc.

This is why I do not think that there is anything specific, but there is definitely something that could be changed so we can't call them all patterns or we can't call them not patterns, because patterns are things that happen once in a while and sometimes they do until they don't and when they don't happen they are broken so until they are broken they are called patterns, so they are Schrodinger's pattern at that point.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2021, 06:38:22 AM

I'd rather think that the rest of the year will be a bearish market situation, it's hard to expect a new bull run when it just happened this year, it doesn't work that way and we can always verify that by looking at the price history of bitcoin.

Look at the gap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

In the first half year, we experienced the longest bull run in history and also produced unprecedented ATHs of all the top coins in the market.  If you miss the first race, the next race is still in the game, for me this is the best dip, I keep emphasizing 'if you can't keep, you can't get rich' 'CZ  to speak.  Lol.  On your chart is a pessimism, I think there is no big reason to continue the downtrend, we have gone through a period of crazy suppression from China, bitcoin is still very strong.  The 28-30k threshold, could be the key to breaking out of the bear market.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 10:57:33 AM

In the first half year, we experienced the longest bull run in history and also produced unprecedented ATHs of all the top coins in the market.  If you miss the first race, the next race is still in the game, for me this is the best dip, I keep emphasizing 'if you can't keep, you can't get rich' 'CZ  to speak.  Lol.  On your chart is a pessimism, I think there is no big reason to continue the downtrend, we have gone through a period of crazy suppression from China, bitcoin is still very strong.  The 28-30k threshold, could be the key to breaking out of the bear market.

How is that the longest bull run in history though? I think the 2017 one started in February when it broke ATH and lasted all the way to the new ATH in December, just one month short of making it 12 months (1 year),,, whereas we saw our ATH quite early after breaking 20k, and now are at half of the 63k ATH. So tell me which chart am I seeing wrong?Smiley

Stop quoting CZ:p

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 11:28:07 AM

This year has been fantastic in my opinion, when some countries are experiencing a pandemic due to covid 19 but the crypto market is booming and continues to break the deadlock that exists among the crypto community, I personally didn't think that Btc and other top altcoins could pass ATH in 2017. hope the whole year 2021 will be bullish and will make another new ATH every year.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 12:57:48 PM

This year has been fantastic in my opinion, when some countries are experiencing a pandemic due to covid 19 but the crypto market is booming and continues to break the deadlock that exists among the crypto community, I personally didn't think that Btc and other top altcoins could pass ATH in 2017. hope the whole year 2021 will be bullish and will make another new ATH every year.
Yes, in general I also hope as you say so that I will also be happy if at the end of this year all coins can get new ATH again before entering the new year, after all, corrections that are too long like now will also feel very saturated.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 02:31:01 PM

I think year 2021 is a an amazing year for crypto we all witness the rising of the price of bitcoin on start of the year 2021 so the bitcoin price and the top altcoin will maybe rise before the year end. If we are going look at the price today bitcoin is at 33k$ so I think we still have a great chance of rising, but if bitcoin price drop down below 20k$ in the next few days maybe I will say that the price will fall before year end. It always depend on the next update on the market so we need to wait for it.

I believe that this year 2021 is really a year for cryptocurrency and it is proven because we have seen the exponential increased of bitcoin's price by the start of the year and so even altcoins. Now even the market is suffering from price correction like bitcoin and other altcoins but there are also altcoins that not that new but making name today especially those altcoins used in the nft game that is incredibly hitting a high value today. I believe that the market will recover since we are still 6 months away before the year ends.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 06:56:20 AM

I believe that this year 2021 is really a year for cryptocurrency and it is proven because we have seen the exponential increased of bitcoin's price by the start of the year and so even altcoins. Now even the market is suffering from price correction like bitcoin and other altcoins but there are also altcoins that not that new but making name today especially those altcoins used in the nft game that is incredibly hitting a high value today. I believe that the market will recover since we are still 6 months away before the year ends.
The great thing is that even while the price is doing so bad currently, it is still so much great in the long term because we were near 10k level even in the "good" days of 2020 first half (and even 4k at the lowest but for a short period) so it is really not something that we should be sad about having 33k dollars in crypto. At the end of the day bitcoin is a volatile thing and that is why I am very joyful for the future of bitcoin as well, who cares that we dropped?

As long as we increased a lot for the past 1 year then it is really great. So, what we should be doing right now is to have bitcoin to stay like this and not drop to 10k levels and I would be still happy about it. So just focus on the "not dropping" part and not focus on the increase part. I get that people want that 60k back, but as long as we are 30k+ that is good enough for me.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2021, 06:34:57 PM

Yes, in general I also hope as you say so that I will also be happy if at the end of this year all coins can get new ATH again before entering the new year, after all, corrections that are too long like now will also feel very saturated.
We can never predict the market, market generally down trend when big whalers make money out of all of them. There is a big games behind our knowledge, you can only make profit if you're smart. Don't be greedy just you have a though that  market will turn over by the new year, take your profit while you can.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2021, 07:32:30 PM

From what we have seen in Quarter1 and Quarter2 of 2021, The positive things for the side of cryptocurrency are very overwhelming since we are on a bull run and a lot of influencers brought their followers in crypto that helps crypto adoption. There are many people now considering cryptocurrency as a real investment compared to what people are thinking about cryptocurrency before 2021. NFT's also bloomed this year that also makes other people use crypto and we saw a lot of NFT on the new this year.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 09:06:40 PM

We have seen many moves from most popular currencies such as; BTC, ETH, BNB, LTC and EOS and the rest, this year most of it gained it's ATH.
What is your thoughts for the remaining part of the year as already the year is been cut into two part already, 6 months gone and this is the beginning of the remaining 6 months.

There's a chance for the market to move up higher but not so fast, because as of today it was really on struggles. Most coins have been affected recently due to btc market bear resistance, and basically we've noticed some stability of price updates. As the start of another quarter this year, it's not as easy as expected so we need to extend more patience as well.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 03:39:01 AM

I think we will still gain on this top coin before year end some people says that we will experience dip this remaining months but I think we will not fall down to dip, maybe we will experience a lowering of the price but maybe it will not last long we can maybe saw a new ATH before the year 2021 end so let's keep on holding because we all know that in crypto holders are winners.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 01:28:32 PM

The first few months were great but the situation has changed a lot after the last bull correction, the market moves between support/resistance lines for weeks. Another bear attack will make the price go lower and unless crossing $20k level we can count this phase as bull season.  The chances of recovery in short term are high, so waiting for a correction and hitting $60 looks real for the rest of the year, IMHO.
I hope so but I'm not too positive that it reaches back to $60k within this year IMO. What I am thinking this time base on the current situation, is the price of Bitcoin will stay at the $30k level.

The market just tried to pull it down but it never happens, short dump, short recoveries, all of these things are what we have seen. The market is showing a stable movement from Monday to Sunday, and the cycle repeats again in the next week. For many times I was observing such market turnovers, I simply think that Bullish we aim to get back is seems to be out of the chance.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 02:21:37 PM

The first few months were great but the situation has changed a lot after the last bull correction, the market moves between support/resistance lines for weeks. Another bear attack will make the price go lower and unless crossing $20k level we can count this phase as bull season.  The chances of recovery in short term are high, so waiting for a correction and hitting $60 looks real for the rest of the year, IMHO.
the impact of the ban by the Chinese government made the price of bitcoin fall quite deeply and of course now bitcoin really needs a strong push in the market to get back on a positive path, and if that doesn't happen in the next few months it certainly doesn't rule out the possibility that $20K price resistance will occur. can be destroyed and that is quite bad news for us, hopefully BTC can maintain the current $30K price wall and wait for the momentum to rebound to the top again.

South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 06:03:44 PM

To me what we are seeing is a close repetition of what happened in 2017, some people forget but 2017 was not a year in which the price of bitcoin went up every single day, we had several moments where the bull market seemed to be over and many people cashed out their coins too soon and they missed the real all time high of that year, and I think we are about to see something similar this year, with many people selling their coins during the next months and then the market moving explosively at the end of the year.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 06:25:57 PM

the impact of the ban by the Chinese government made the price of bitcoin fall quite deeply and of course now bitcoin really needs a strong push in the market to get back on a positive path, and if that doesn't happen in the next few months it certainly doesn't rule out the possibility that $20K price resistance will occur. can be destroyed and that is quite bad news for us, hopefully BTC can maintain the current $30K price wall and wait for the momentum to rebound to the top again.
Yes, hopefully Bitcoin can maintain its price which is still in the $30K range, because in that position some people are still very easy to trade and invest, but it would be very good if Bitcoin could gain momentum to rebound again this year.

It's good action if there's a bounce back that would happened this year, though still bullish and

still hard to predict how investors will move to support and keep this current barrier, knowing

that there's no assurance on how the market will move after some months, stay positive and

keeping your assets still the best options if you already have coins inside your wallet.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 09:54:47 PM

It's still uncertain, the market could go up or could go down again it is still going to be based on the news coming in the community, this month of July alone people are hoping that the meeting between Dorsey and Musk will bear good fruit and can help the market move positively again after being stuck for the past two months, I still believe we are still in the bull run.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 10:39:32 PM

My estimate is that in the next 6 months there is still potential for ATH. but it cannot be predicted whether ATH will increase significantly or even decrease. depending on the market's response to crypto. so maybe we really can't do that analysis to see how crypto's potential is in the future

Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 01:40:26 PM

My estimate is that in the next 6 months there is still potential for ATH. but it cannot be predicted whether ATH will increase significantly or even decrease. depending on the market's response to crypto. so maybe we really can't do that analysis to see how crypto's potential is in the future
we will see how market sentiment will come, is it still suffered by negative sentiment that continuely come from any countries? back to 40k will be good bounce for us to clear our floating position before maybe it could drop again to 20k. But everything could changes and news in market very dinamic it could be good or bad depend on how countries threat bitcoin and other crypto.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 09:30:23 PM

we will see how market sentiment will come, is it still suffered by negative sentiment that continuely come from any countries? back to 40k will be good bounce for us to clear our floating position before maybe it could drop again to 20k. But everything could changes and news in market very dinamic it could be good or bad depend on how countries threat bitcoin and other crypto.

I think bitcoin will likely drop $20k than to pump to $40k, at least that's what I'm seeing now because if you look closely, the market is not anymore bullish and it's even struggling to reach $3k again. This is really the reason for an overprice market brought by the bull run, a correction would happen and we can't stop that, and since there's no bigger positive news that could hype the market, we can't expect a market rebound anytime soon.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄