Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:07:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Metahero coin  (Read 377 times)
Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 11:12:41 AM

MetHero lounched a MetaHero-App:

Buy, Track & Purchase in the $HERO Ecosystem

Welcome to Metahero the app. The world’s first real utility token application to track and manage your wallet activity around the Metahero ecosystem. With the Metahero application you can buy, track, spend, and receive $HERO on getting scanned, licensing your NFTs, or even buying an entire scanner.

The Metahero application was made so that ANYONE can easily kick start their journey into crypto. We have made the barrier for entry as low as possible - with a simple user interface that makes use on a daily basis enjoyable.

Track your staking rewards

Metahero’s proprietary code and tokenenomics are hugely beneficial for long term hodlers. By auto-staking 1-2% of all transactions, holders of the $HERO token continuously receive rewards for simply letting their investment rest.

Metahero dashboard

The app dashboard will keep you up to date on your Metahero investment, providing you with prices, trading volumes, market capitalization, burn, and of course your real-time $HERO investment value.

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1577496738

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.metahero.app
Qirtov

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 12:57:14 PM

If you are going to participate in a project and invest in a new coin, I suggest that you review the coin, in terms of the risks and benefits that will be obtained. This is very important to do so that you have careful consideration and are not deceived by junk coins that only give you losses. It's better if you invest in coins that tend to be stable rather than dealing with new coins that are not clear.
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 879

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 02:36:53 PM

Hi, today on 13 pm cet we can buy on pancakeswap new token https://metahero.io/. What you think about that? Did you hear about this projects? I want to invest, but i dont know how work new coins on pancakeswap and when its possible to be on bigger markets like binance for example. Just say what you think.
Peace out crypto brothers Grin

I have heard about it two days ago, but I am not so sure about this project, many coins are popping up now, but none of them have good potential for this year.

I prefer to invest in Ethereum or BNB for now, these coins have more potential than we heard, usually new coins are not so good for investment now, because they haven't found the best price in the market.

Even if you want to force yourself to invest, you must first study the potential of the coin, or you can see a chart of its movement in the market in the past month, remembering to avoid risks that we don't want to happen in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1330
Merit: 729

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 02:46:05 PM

Hi, today on 13 pm cet we can buy on pancakeswap new token https://metahero.io/. What you think about that? Did you hear about this projects? I want to invest, but i dont know how work new coins on pancakeswap and when its possible to be on bigger markets like binance for example. Just say what you think.

To make sure it's true or not, you have to look for other, more complete information, currently the potential for altcoins is not so good on the market, almost all of them are not able to provide maximum selling value.

Even to be in a market bigger than Binance is impossible at the moment, since so many altcoins are popping up at the same time, how can we predict them to do well in their current selling price

It is absolutely impossible for us to invest heavily in altcoins now, unless we buy altcoins for us to keep 1 or 2 years down the road, this is more rational than thinking of buying and selling at the same time.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:24:10 AM

You don't know anything about a project and you want to jump in just like that and invest, it looks more like you are doing a blind gambling, because you don't know what you are doing. As a new person or user in the crypto space, your first line of action should be on how to learn the basics things like safeguarding your private wallet, knowing how to research on coins starting with old coins first before moving to new ones, because the old or already launched coins will give an idea of what to look out for in the new ones.
Nowadays, pancakeswap and Uniswap has made listing of new projects easy, thus giving room for scammers to create their token and get them listed.
I have not heard about this project either, however it would be wise for you to learn what that project is trying to offer, how convincing it is and how applicable it is as well, then make your decision.

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 09:01:33 AM

Now I know Metahero. It is related to NFT so I guess this is potential token. As a matter of fact the value already pump from $0.00 to $0.02 which for me very impressive achievement from a short time and a new token. Their telegram is also active and many investors.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Silber

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 11:30:48 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2021, 11:30:20 PM by Silber

Now I know Metahero. It is related to NFT so I guess this is potential token. As a matter of fact the value already pump from $0.00 to $0.02 which for me very impressive achievement from a short time and a new token. Their telegram is also active and many investors.
At the presale the price was 1 BNB for 200`000 Hero. At that time 1 BNB was approximately 300.-$. A bot bought a lot of the Hero Tokens in the first houres after listening on PancakSwap, that  pumped the price at the first day of officialy trading.

Today the price of 1 Hero is 0.037$

I`m very bullish for MetaHero. I pray for a Hero price of 1 $ befor end of the Year. The team and the marketing is very professional, so 1$ is possible.

https://tenset.io/hero-summary/
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1442
Merit: 291

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 11:54:19 AM

If you are still in doubt about a project it is better to look for other projects that we can already rely on, such as binance, ethreum and polkadot because the coin is already in demand by many investors so that the more days will continue to grow as it happens today, but you can also invest in metahero coins but you must follow the latest information from the project if you have any developments then it does not hurt to join.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Silber

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 08:12:18 AM

MetaHero Holder will recive automatic rewards. This video explain how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeWXJLAKdgM
businessgirl

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

Standard

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 06:24:16 PM

Metahero is a cryptocurrency initiative. HERO is the project's native token.  It delivers 3D scanning and modelling technology to the market, particularly. This technology can be used to create extremely lifelike 3D avatars and other digital objects for usage in games, social media, and even online fashion.

▬▬▬▬▬▀▀▀▀▀ PUFFY.FINANCE▀▀▀▀▀▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬ Swap & Trade Tokens ▬▬▬▬ PRIVATE SALE LIVE ▬▬▬▬▬
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 01:38:35 PM

I think after done research. Metahero is good. In fact it is related to nft industry which now are gaining momentum particularly the gamefi. I think hero will offer them a very decent service. Maybe 4 months from now hero price is $1 if the bloom of nft will continue.
Let's see how the Hero coin develops because from the position of NFT it is indeed in a very positive trend, but not all coins can also be very good and develop because it is also the same as the Game, where not all Games can be liked by Gamers.
Silber

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 02:56:47 PM

MetaHero has official partnership with SONY:

https://twitter.com/Metahero_io/status/1436329641850150912

https://twitter.com/wdw_io/status/1436328745665716229

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: