Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:18:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin brings us true freedom of thought  (Read 1242 times)
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 03:20:15 PM

this really gave me a new perspective. there are many opportunities that we can take advantage of to earn money with bitcoin. for me, the crypto ecosystem in general is a very profitable job, I can become an investor, trader, writer, content creator, and so on. this is not just for better financial transactions with current concepts, but more than that, there are many good opportunities that we can take, especially in the midst of a pandemic that paralyzes various sectors. for me this is very helpful to face this difficult time.

You say "earn money with Bitcoin"... fact is that Bitcoin is the money, so when you earn Bitcoins, you are actually earning money! Money, as something valuable, something you can exchange for other valuable things!

"Bitcoin brings us true freedom of thought"... before that Bitcoin show us there are alternatives to the current economic centralized systems! And that is what opens your mind... why to be a slave of your country and bank, and to do what they want you to do, to pay fees as they set up, why all that when you can be your own bank! When you can move your money in the way you want... yea, that's is freedom not only of thought, it's the economical freedom and independence as well!

Also having the fait currency means that you are the slave of the government or the banks. The paper money will cause a lot of inflation and your purchasing power will keep on reducing over the time. With Bitcoin since no one can produce more bitcoins,  it have fixed supply the value of Bitcoin will keep on increasing over the time and there is zero inflation.
So keeping Bitcoin is more safe than keeping the paper currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 06:13:13 AM

The invention of bitcoin brought light to the world, making things much more easy, limiting the stress banks gives to us on a daily basis, we can send money across country's at the comfort of our homes  without going to bank, and also bitcoin gives us full control of our assets, but so bad the government sees this as a crime and call it money laundering. The fact is bitcoin gives us much freedom and the government seems to be sad about it that's why there are strongly against bitcoin.

RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 234

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 02:21:22 AM

The invention of bitcoin brought light to the world, making things much more easy, limiting the stress banks gives to us on a daily basis, we can send money across country's at the comfort of our homes  without going to bank, and also bitcoin gives us full control of our assets, but so bad the government sees this as a crime and call it money laundering. The fact is bitcoin gives us much freedom and the government seems to be sad about it that's why there are strongly against bitcoin.

We can say that Bitcoin and the government are inherently opposed. The government uses its power to monopolize the issuance of currency, and through the continuous issuance of currency is to exploit the wealth of ordinary working people. But Bitcoin gives ordinary working people another choice, they can give up legal currency and embrace Bitcoin. Ordinary working people truly control their wealth. This is an absolute fairness based on mathematical algorithms.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   RainbowKun   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████  ████  Twitter⬝  Telegram  ████  ████
jinneas

Activity: 116
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 08:15:14 AM
Merited by RainbowKun (1)

Bitcoin not only provides financial freedom, but also freedom of thought. It has liberated our minds to some extent, freeing us from the shackles of traditional thoughts.
Bitcoin's decentralization is not restricted by any centralized organization, and can freely manage personal asset wealth, providing users with new opportunities to protect private property through technology.
Bitcoin is the free flow and free control of value, allowing people all over the world to trade without obstacles. It breaks the boundaries between countries and brings the economic ties of the people of the world closer.
The development of Bitcoin is growing rapidly and has a positive impact on our lives. Bitcoin is the first free currency with no borders, no classes and no restrictions in history. It has realized wealth and freedom of thought all over the world, which is of great significance to the progress of human civilization.

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 03:25:15 PM

I guess it's not only freedom of though that bitcoin make, but the whole new experience and limitless possibilities is also brought to us by bitcoin, making our mind realize that there are a lot more great things out there other than fiat or gold. Before, maybe we can't even imagine something like bitcoin, but now we know something like that exist, and how wonderful it is, it surely opens up our mind. We get more knowledge, know what to do with our assets, the best way to manage them, and a lot more other things all thanks to bitcoin. It surely amazing though, knowing we can be free and independent without getting controlled.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2021, 10:15:33 PM

I read the half article.. in between reading something else, What I think is that bitcoin isn't directly promoting the freedom of thought because it's a cryptocurrency.
But there can be forums or websites in the future that will be decentralized and will be on Blockchain so everything said on the website is final but creating such a website or public service will be quite hard.

That's just the basic idea of what I think the actual thing can be a lot better.
rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 10:25:29 PM

I think that in the past few years or so, people have deviated from the intended use of bitcoin and what truly it stands for and why it was originally created, and i think that a large portion of the user base only view it as an investment and way to make money and to profit from, and they really don't care about the fact that it changes a lot of systems that have gotten more and more corrupt over the years, and it really gives the power back to the people, and that is the idea that people should really take in consideration when investing in bitcoin in order for it to succeed.
I can say the people who mostly sees bitcoin as just a form of investment are  the newbies, because most of them just think of coming in to the crypto space to make money, there heard bitcoin is volatile and love the fact that it's profitable without knowing there is more to Bitcoin than just investing in it, and I think with time they would get to know more importance of bitcoin and start keying in, truly bitcoin gives us so much freedom and many people are yet to know about it.

perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 03:24:10 PM

The birth of Bitcoin truly liberated my mind and broke the confinement of my mind. Make the impossible possible. I believe that the highest state of freedom is the freedom of thought, and the decentralized thinking brought about by Bitcoin infinitely magnifies this freedom.

We are free to post and exchange in bitcointalk today, which is to constantly clash of ideas. We have gained real growth in this collision.

This is my view on freedom of thought. What do you think?
You made a good point, it gave us freedom. Bitcoin is not like we expected it to be. This goes to show us that anything can be possible. At first when Bitcoin was still new, I know for sure that so many people that got to know about it then never believed that it was going to be possible. They never knew that it would go this far and a lot of them are really surprised that it went this far today. With time people came together and realized how strong they will become if they should come together like this, and look what we have achieved. You are free to do whatever you want to do with Bitcoin and you have a lot more freedom than you would do making use of fiat.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 04:30:46 PM

You know I use to think to myself that have I ever thought I could get money not going through the bank process doing it from start to finish digitally. When I was still doing airdrop just performing some tasks, you get paid in your wallet and the pay is more than 8-month salary for a minimum wage earner in my country.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 04:42:13 PM

Bitcoin has brought independence from a monetary system run by public debt and government tyranny of disposition. It is the issuance of FIAT currency over time that has inflated commodities over the years. Increasingly, human labor is being exploited more deeply. The holders of dollars themselves will also become poorer because their money automatically decreases in value because of inflation. The government prints the dollar and depreciates it over time.
Bitcoin gives value by POW, scarcity and true decentralization. Everyone in the world can use Bitcoin to transact quickly at a low cost. People can use their money without having to do KYC through the banking system and incur high fees. Privacy and freedom come from what you have and you are free to use it without having to ask for permission or intermediary through any organization.
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 04:44:06 PM

This is my view on freedom of thought. What do you think?

I also agree with you that bitcoin is a freedom of thought. Not only that it is a freedom of your money transaction and this forum is also a freedom space where you have full freedom to discussed. Bitcoin gives us both freedom like speech and money. In bitcoin talk forum we have speech freedom and bitcoin is our money freedom unlimited amount in a single transaction, unlimited transaction a day its called freedom because our money our wish. Truely we have to admit that bitcoin is the real meaning of freedom.  I completely agree with you sir.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 03:47:12 AM

that's what makes bitcoin investments so attractive because they give us true freedom of thought, like for example we want to release bitcoin we can't forget whenever we want or not we no longer want to use bitcoin, and vice versa if we want to buy back bitcoin we can do it anytime whatever we want, so that factor is what makes many enthusiasts invest in the crypto world
all the profits and losses of the bitcoin business are in the hands of the holder. therefore what we must do is shape our mentality as bitcoin holders, so that we will still think clearly in doing something. don't let us be consumed by emotions to do the wrong thing, because most people who suffer from bitcoin are caused by it
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 04:45:50 AM

that's what makes bitcoin investments so attractive because they give us true freedom of thought, like for example we want to release bitcoin we can't forget whenever we want or not we no longer want to use bitcoin, and vice versa if we want to buy back bitcoin we can do it anytime whatever we want, so that factor is what makes many enthusiasts invest in the crypto world

Bitcoin is good asset to inverse our money. Patience is needed one to gain profit from it. Maybe people moved to many coin as compared to bitcoin for now. But without bitcoin, the price of any coin will be zero. And bitcoin is most tradable in the market as compared to other coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
amihada

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 02:52:42 PM

Before I got to know bitcoin I often went to the bank for transactions and the process was very long and confusing, sometimes I had to queue because there were many bank customers, but after I learned that bitcoin transactions could be direct and there were no intermediaries I was very satisfied with bitcoin transactions.

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 10:48:24 PM

I guess it's not only freedom of though that bitcoin make, but the whole new experience and limitless possibilities is also brought to us by bitcoin, making our mind realize that there are a lot more great things out there other than fiat or gold.

Agreed - BTC is the liberation of thought and the core of a new innovation era!

Bitcoin itself might not be the crypto to replace fiat because of its limited supply, and therefore the need to devise whole new economics around it. However, BTC is likely to be recognised as a currency one day, but may not be the crypto coin to fully replace fiat - perhaps a different crypto might do the job!

In any way, BTC leaning towards the 'digital standard' for crypto replacing what is known as 'gold standard' for fiat is proving to make BTC the preferred method used for wealth preservation. That in itself says a lot about a crypto coin that many governments are so much trying to suppress.
Ruvi2000sew

Activity: 619
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 07:28:16 PM

It is entirely up to us whether or not we utilize Bitcoin. In the current world, we've got some news. In a matter of seconds, we can send millions of rupees to this bitcoin. This bitcoin is the only way to do it. In addition, we do everything with each other in mind. We never imagined that we would be able to profit so quickly from bitcoin.As time passes, these bitcoins are receiving more and more updates, and will continue to receive more changes in the future as they gain in popularity.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Ryder Kudrow

Activity: 49
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 02:04:02 AM

The decentralized nature of Bitcoin not only provides complete financial freedom and creates more wealth, but its existence also gives us real freedom of thought. Will not be controlled and restricted by the government or the central bank's third-party system. The user owns personal assets, which can ensure that the funds are privately owned and also provide sufficient security for the assets.

The creation of Bitcoin has brought us new experiences and unlimited possibilities outside the traditional financial system. It has created many opportunities for us and changed the inherent traditional thinking, truly achieving freedom of thought.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 04:53:20 AM

The decentralized nature of Bitcoin not only provides complete financial freedom and creates more wealth, but its existence also gives us real freedom of thought. Will not be controlled and restricted by the government or the central bank's third-party system. The user owns personal assets, which can ensure that the funds are privately owned and also provide sufficient security for the assets.

The creation of Bitcoin has brought us new experiences and unlimited possibilities outside the traditional financial system. It has created many opportunities for us and changed the inherent traditional thinking, truly achieving freedom of thought.

This is what we really need to simplify and unify the world's transaction system, if we always depend on banks, transaction fees are getting more expensive, the presence of bitcoin is the answer to the increasing volume of transactions globally and I'm sure more and more countries will legalize bitcoin.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 06:35:26 AM

Before I got to know bitcoin I often went to the bank for transactions and the process was very long and confusing, sometimes I had to queue because there were many bank customers, but after I learned that bitcoin transactions could be direct and there were no intermediaries I was very satisfied with bitcoin transactions.

Maybe you transact in large amounts, until now I still use bank services, namely mobile applications, for daily transactions and buying many things can be done with mobile applications, it must be admitted that the presence of bitcoin makes things easier than dependence on banks.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mrongos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 09:56:38 AM

bitcoin gives us true freedom of thought,? I totally agree with your review, we can store all our wealth in our own wallet, bitcoin also protects our wealth from inflation, we are also free to invest whenever we want, and we are also free to sell whenever we want, without anyone can control us

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀