Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:37:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think will happen to Bitcoin in 100 years?  (Read 1564 times)
mrongos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 11:50:46 AM

100 years is a very long time, if we look at the journey of bitcoin, it has been more than 10 years, it is likely that in the next 100 years bitcoin will be more advanced, and more and more people are holding bitcoin, even though many countries have banned bitcoin mining, but bitcoin is still will be the first choice for everyone..

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 12:12:28 PM

100 years is a very long time, if we look at the journey of bitcoin, it has been more than 10 years, it is likely that in the next 100 years bitcoin will be more advanced, and more and more people are holding bitcoin, even though many countries have banned bitcoin mining, but bitcoin is still will be the first choice for everyone..
I guess that's too long for long-term speculation. it would be more realistic to talk about 5-10 years in the future with the development of bitcoin and blockchain. 100 years, I'm afraid I won't be able to enjoy that momentum.

because of the current popularity, we can see more and more crypto adoption in the market. more and more people are familiar with blockchain. and this will be something very meaningful for the acceptance and development of the bitcoin market in the future.
clint25n

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 12:19:54 PM

maybe this will be very uninteresting.to discuss.about what will happen in.the next 100 years.regarding the crypto world, for that I think bitcoin will still be in.its position.just whether.there are still people who are in.the business.world who are we need to look at it.wisely, maybe this is.very unlikely.to happen considering.the very long period.of time and also whether.these people are still using the same.business as when.oni
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 03:49:12 PM

100 years is too far away, how about we change it to 10 years, because it makes more sense to discuss and I personally believe that Bitcoin in the next 10 years will become one of the legal currencies to use as transactions, so of course it will make easier for us to transact between countries quickly and I'm sure if the price of Bitcoin will definitely increase very high too, then my prediction if the price of Bitcoin in the next 10 years will reach at least $ 500k, so of course you can still get a big profit from investing in Bitcoin right now and hold Bitcoin for the long term.

Yes that's right, 100 years is a long time and I make sure all the members here are dead, the development of technology is so fast that what we think is best for now becomes a story in the future.

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 05:28:20 PM

After 100 years the price of today will never happen again. Massive adoption is very possible because the world now is entering into technology that can make almost everything fast and so convenient. It is also possible to see Bitcoin as nothing excitement anymore because the government regulate Bitcoin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 234

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 02:51:36 AM

100 years is too far away, how about we change it to 10 years, because it makes more sense to discuss and I personally believe that Bitcoin in the next 10 years will become one of the legal currencies to use as transactions, so of course it will make easier for us to transact between countries quickly and I'm sure if the price of Bitcoin will definitely increase very high too, then my prediction if the price of Bitcoin in the next 10 years will reach at least $ 500k, so of course you can still get a big profit from investing in Bitcoin right now and hold Bitcoin for the long term.

Yes that's right, 100 years is a long time and I make sure all the members here are dead, the development of technology is so fast that what we think is best for now becomes a story in the future.

Yes, 100 years is too long compared to our personal lives. Basically, we will not live more than 100 years later. But 100 years is really short for human civilization. The reason why I wrote the prediction 100 years later is that we hope that each of us will think from the perspective of human civilization. The evolution of human civilization, the changes in the history of human currency. Now Bitcoin is reshaping the human currency system, let us return to a more open, equal, and free currency order.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   RainbowKun   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████  ████  Twitter⬝  Telegram  ████  ████
Pierre Gerson

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 06:12:18 AM

After 100 years, there may be no such trading medium as currency. At that time, it is possible to enter your fingerprint, voice, iris DNA from birth, bind to the credit system, and connect the world's databases to a unified network, and you can find it anywhere you go. Mobile phones disappear, desktop notebooks and the like have long since become history, communication tools and computers are all bound to the ICard card, just like Iron Man holographic automatic information. Cool.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 11:08:56 AM

I'd say it will be dead. But that's not a bad thing. Bitcoin and other relevant cryptocurrencies are just an evolutionary step and there is no need to think it's here to stay forever. Bitcoin paved the way for something revolutionary and other future cryptocurrencies will build off of that idea.
The other option is that Bitcoin becomes to crypto what gold is to FIAT, a more or less stable standard.
Yes I agree with you.  Changes in the world can not be predicted with 100% correct.  The success of something has its limits and there is a period of dim.  For the next 100 years bitcoin could be lost in the circulation of the internet.  And there will be others that are more advanced than bitcoin.  I can't be sure of that either.  Let the world see it.
As the world is now on its phase for digital technology and this blockchain will be the worlds's future connecting everything around the globe so bitcoin as the most leading coin will still be the king of all coins in crypto since he is the pillars of crypto currency and possibly after 100 years and up bitcoin will be the universal currency.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 11:24:28 AM

IThat's my point. What do you think of Bitcoin 100 years later? Do you think Bitcoin will die in 100 years?
i  don't know if all our answers are worth it because we knew that we are surely dead that time.

but there are only 2 thing that surely happen , either Bitcoin will be dead by then or bitcoin will be the currency world will be using.

maybe that time there will be a single coin that matters in all countries and that is bitcoin because the design of this currency is not for the  past neither in present but for the future.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 11:43:29 AM

am not sure if bitcoin will survive that long , because there will be surely another currency that will make its way to the top as there are many issues bitcoin network is facing and if all of those leakage will be covered by a new coin then what will hinder to break bitcoin position and bring this once great coin to the lowering position.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 11:44:08 AM

IThat's my point. What do you think of Bitcoin 100 years later? Do you think Bitcoin will die in 100 years?
i  don't know if all our answers are worth it because we knew that we are surely dead that time.

but there are only 2 thing that surely happen , either Bitcoin will be dead by then or bitcoin will be the currency world will be using.

maybe that time there will be a single coin that matters in all countries and that is bitcoin because the design of this currency is not for the  past neither in present but for the future.
when it comes to bitcoin, maybe it doesn't exist or it will become the digital currency of the future as you say. but because the time in question is too far away, so it's hard to imagine. because all those currently still playing crypto may be gone, and there is already a replacement for a new one. is it not possible there will be a new replacement of bitcoin? all of them can not analyze precisely, but it is true that the purpose of bitcoin is the digital money of the future.
but whether it can be realized or not only time will determine.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 11:48:01 AM

we can't predict what happens for the next 100 years whether bitcoin will still exist in that time period, but I don't dare to say yes to bitcoin's survival in that time, considering 100 years is not a short time, we just can predict the future without knowing what will happen after such a long time, we may no longer be there for such a long time
it's true as you said comrade, we can't predict bitcoin in 100 years, because that's a very long time, and it's certain that all of us in this forum will surely die, but if we look at bitcoin's journey, it's most likely for posterity we can still enjoy bitcoin..
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 12:09:12 PM

@RainbowKun Your viewpoint about Bitcoin after 100 years is explained in a superb way. Even I feel somewhat the same way. The price of Bitcoin would rise and fall in the time to come. I believe that Bitcoin would be existing after 100 years too but unfortunately we would not be living till then to see what actually will happen.
why can you be so sure in making an argument? is it because now bitcoin is still the king of coins and the volatility is good so you can be sure that bitcoin will get to the next 100 years??
I think you are too confident about this because basically it is true some time ago someone said that btc mining will run out until the year 2140 which means 120 years after the current time but. during that time many possibilities will happen and i can still be sure for the next few years btc will still get very good attention but the times will be more advanced and there may be other competitors who can get more attention in the future.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 12:57:17 PM

am not sure if bitcoin will survive that long , because there will be surely another currency that will make its way to the top as there are many issues bitcoin network is facing and if all of those leakage will be covered by a new coin then what will hinder to break bitcoin position and bring this once great coin to the lowering position.
We can only say with certainty that in a hundred years everything will change very much. Including cryptocurrency, if it still exists by that time. Bitcoin will probably no longer be in such a form as it is now. It is impossible to even say what the cryptocurrency will be like by that time. We see how quickly it continues to develop. New directions are emerging that we did not even know about. So for now, we will be watching this market and working on it. From a practical point of view, it makes no sense to think so far. After all, we will be gone by that time.

Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 01:08:06 PM

If there's a continuous positive remarks for bitcoin in the next ten years or so, we will be able to see or at the least expect that it can persist for hundreds of years but it's a challenge because there's a lot of innovations and there might come an invention that will totally replace bitcoin if not totally make it obsolete but given that bitcoin is an investment tool, I think that it's close to not happening.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 01:32:38 PM

The funny thing is that Bitcoin may be long lasting but my life will never be long lasting. Although the Bitcoin century has passed, those of us who are now may not have chosen to witness it. However Hopefully Bitcoin will be recognized as an acceptable currency for the next generation.

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 03:43:54 PM

100 years is a very long time, it can be ascertained that everything in this forum must have died, the admin died too,, seeing bitcoin is a currency in digital, it is possible that bitcoin will last until our children and grandchildren, the currency in digital will continues to evolve over time...

yes 100 years from now everyone in this forum will be replaced by a new generation and maybe 100 years from now this forum will be closed and replaced with an even more interesting forum.
I think the next 100 years Bitcoin will compete with altcoins that are more sophisticated than bitcoin so that bitcoin will be defeated by these coins.

Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 05:27:06 PM

Seriously nobody can predict what will happen in the next 100 year's because is really far and anything can happen but I believe in the next 100 year's bitcoin will be massive but I believe by then he will definitely be having other coins competing with it. There are lot's of people that think Bitcoin will die in the next future but that's not possible but I believe bitcoin will have coins competing with it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
newwest

Activity: 686
Merit: 26

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 05:37:53 PM

100 years is way too long to predict, but just if we conclude for the next decade bitcoin will be there and who knows it still could be a leading crypto currency just like now. But yes some or other currency may have more demand than btc considering the price but still the king of all might not go away so easily as far as I understand it.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 10:59:41 PM

100 years is a very long time, it can be ascertained that everything in this forum must have died, the admin died too,, seeing bitcoin is a currency in digital, it is possible that bitcoin will last until our children and grandchildren, the currency in digital will continues to evolve over time...

yes 100 years from now everyone in this forum will be replaced by a new generation and maybe 100 years from now this forum will be closed and replaced with an even more interesting forum.
I think the next 100 years Bitcoin will compete with altcoins that are more sophisticated than bitcoin so that bitcoin will be defeated by these coins.
None is sure about on this. A new generation of users will be the one to take it further. Even now we can see everything got a digital usage. Maybe with the next generation things can go even strong with the development and creative innovation. The usage of bitcoin will continue unlike the generation change. Only thing required is the transfer of holdings, because if the holdings go unused the total supply and the available supply gets disturbed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: