Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 07:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Uniswap V3 not allowed?  (Read 54 times)
James Smith@686 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2021, 09:23:05 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2021, 08:50:26 AM by James Smith@686

Being a geeky liberal, I love the freedom, openness, decentralization as well as autonomy of blockchain.  This is why I have decided to launch my own project where everyone is free to trade, mine and collect assets. Emancipation from common worries is what I preach. Whoever does not agree should not waste the time of myself, others or the common goal.

If you have any suggestions or questions, you can go to github (libertyswap3)to make a proposal :

https://github.com/libertyswap3/lips
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2016
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 11:01:32 AM

Well, I guess you should provide more information on your own project. I guess everyone will agree here with you to know more about your project. Is this project some kind of DEX and an NFT marketplace?
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 11:06:24 AM

What are the features we can expect from this platform that is different from the others and how do you intend to provide more unique features that will make you stand out from others?

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
James Smith@686 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2021, 08:26:43 AM

Well, I guess you should provide more information on your own project. I guess everyone will agree here with you to know more about your project. Is this project some kind of DEX and an NFT marketplace?

This is a DAO project, I hope you can go to github (libertyswap3) to participate in proposals and suggestions
James Smith@686 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2021, 09:46:01 AM

What are the features we can expect from this platform that is different from the others and how do you intend to provide more unique features that will make you stand out from others?
If you have any suggestions or questions, you can go to github (libertyswap3)to make a proposal :

https://github.com/libertyswap3/lips
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: