Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:39:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Occult knowledge of Banned Necronomicon  (Read 121 times)
worldofcoins (OP)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2021, 10:36:21 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2023, 12:32:47 PM by worldofcoins

Hello Forum, this is the time I should share this knowledge that was banned by the Catholic Church and the knowledge that led to the slaughter of thousands of Pagans during the Inquisition that took place in Europe.

This will contain the Knowledge of Vibrations to Unblock Chakras that are affected by Planets -

Saturday is the day of Saturn Planet and during this day base chakra is at its maximum.
Sunday is the day of SUN and it affects Solar Plexus Chakra, which is the Powerhouse of the soul.
Monday is the day of MOON and it affects 6TH Chakra it is not the 3rd Eye, the 3rd Eye is the extension of the 6th Chakra.

Use this website to check in which Sign a certain planet is in: https://www.theplanetstoday.com/astrology.html

I used these weekdays to make it easy for you all to understand.

This is the link to the Original Book written by Dr. John Dee (Real Book of the Dead): https://booksforsatanspeople.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/necronomicon1586-dr-john-dee.pdf

This is the link for the instructions and Mantras (Vibrations) to perform on a specific day of the year when the chakras are their maximum effect when the planets such as Sun, Marks, Venus, Saturn, Moon, Jupiter, Mercury.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

There are Sanskrit Mantras (Vibrations) are also mentioned on the website which will vibrate your Chakras after you vibrate the sounds by focusing on them, and you'll definitely Sense/Feel their effects within a month when done correct, When you advance you'll actually be able to sense the flow of energy within your body.
These meditations work for me so I'm putting them here for anyone who wants to get used of this knowledge Since mainstream doesn't promote knowledge of Vibrations which is Universal and used by Ancients, And yes this is the partial knowledge our earth was attacked by other Alien Species that didn't want us to use this knowledge, By keeping us in dark from it they have the upper hand.

If you compare this Original Necronomicon (Book of the Dead) by Books you get after searching for Necronomicon then you'll see that books found on google will give other Symbols to meditate upon which proves that those E-Books are fake.

Here's another link to read more about this Book - https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=12410

Once Kundalini Serpent awakens your nervous system will generate intense heat and there's a good chance you might not sleep for weeks or even months!
After it has reached Crown chakra you'll experience intense Bliss that no Alcohol or Drug can give you and i don't think you'd wanna go back to normal life.

Here is some more proof that Ancient Egyptian's knowledge, where on the forehead Serpent is shown, it symbolizes a fully awakened Kundalini Serpent

Modern Science can deny the existence of the supernatural but if it's allowed to progress without being controlled then it will reach the same conclusion, that's what Nikola Tesla said.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
worldofcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 11:24:18 AM

Reserved,

I know this Topic is in Off-Topic but please don't post irrelevant replies on this thread,

Thanks.
DrWho42

Activity: 263
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2021, 02:59:51 AM

i just read a short story from 1968 that references the serpent kundalini!  Cool

locus (http://locusmag.com)
WNTRjon

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

Chief Executive Officer at Weentar

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2021, 03:53:15 AM

This kind of stuff is very interesting to me. I am not sure what I believe or understand, but I find it fascinating regardless.

Go on sir.

★ Weentar Is Coming ★
⚫ ⚫ ⚫ Decentralized Social Media - NFT Auctions ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬    https://weentar.com/    ▬▬▬▬▬
worldofcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2021, 09:07:17 AM

Once the pineal gland secrets the elixer then you experience true heaven on this earth it's much more pleasurable than DMT and Marijuana combined or any alcohol, And according to Indian tantric texts remaining in this State for at least 21 days (at least), (NirviKalpa Samadhi), (Rainbow Body in Tibet) (Magnum Opus) will cause your Physical body to dissipate and your soul would be combined with the true GOD, Like I said you'll cease to exist physically and can advance your soul without having to be present in physical.

Forgot to mention: During this time your breath drops below 8/minute and everything slows down and you travel within the body and are able to sense and feel where the oxygen (prana) is going within your body, the pleasure of this cannot be expressed through words.

This is the true religion humans practiced before all the current religions took place and their reason being, To control the population with Torah, Bible, Quran.
And this is another reason the Christain church killing Pagans during the Inquisition in Europe by calling them, witches.

The thing is this knowledge has been destroyed systematically since the destruction of Egypt (most likely by aliens) and they're controlling us (I know how retarded i sound saying this but I believe that's the truth)
worldofcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2021, 09:07:10 PM

Related to Erasing the History of the Egyptian Kingdom in North America and the forbidden Zone where no humans are allowed to enter for some unknown reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTtGlfKO2t8
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: