Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to us to get Covid -19 Vaccine?  (Read 1318 times)
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 04:15:48 AM

Can it get any crazier are people really thag stupid
Senate admits test Animals kept dying during mRNA Vaccine trials
https://youtu.be/ZfOjvfjFwOg

Shamm (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 11:34:54 AM

I got vaccinated last week, and had no side effects whatsoever, only a little arm pain on the shot's location, which was gone a few days later.

Which vaccine did you got last week ?  Sinovac Vaccine, as this vaccine is known that it does not have any side effects and not even have a mild fever.
People say that AstraZeneca Covid Vaccine has a lot of side effects while if you take Pfizer Vaccine, you will get a high fever in a day or two.
Astrazeneca has many side effects  compare to other Vaccine .. for me I'LL choose sinovac  because in my condition sinovac is fit for me..

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ultegra134

Activity: 1568
Merit: 744

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 12:10:45 PM

I got vaccinated last week, and had no side effects whatsoever, only a little arm pain on the shot's location, which was gone a few days later.

Which vaccine did you got last week ?  Sinovac Vaccine, as this vaccine is known that it does not have any side effects and not even have a mild fever.
People say that AstraZeneca Covid Vaccine has a lot of side effects while if you take Pfizer Vaccine, you will get a high fever in a day or two.
Astrazeneca has many side effects  compare to other Vaccine .. for me I'LL choose sinovac  because in my condition sinovac is fit for me..
Isn't Sinovac China's vaccine? Haven't really noticed if Sinovac is being distributed in Europe, where are you located, if you don't mind me asking? Moreover, statistically speaking, even AstraZeneca's vaccine side effect cases are completely insignificant, compared to how many people have been vaccinated with it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2021, 08:33:16 PM

next august I will get a second vaccine injection which is held for free by the government of my country...

So far the covid vaccine that is injected into my body is quite safe, as long as I don't have heart disease or high blood pressure, the doctor says the vaccine won't be a problem for my body.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 08:42:54 PM

next august I will get a second vaccine injection which is held for free by the government of my country...

So far the covid vaccine that is injected into my body is quite safe, as long as I don't have heart disease or high blood pressure, the doctor says the vaccine won't be a problem for my body.

Be ready that after you get your second vaccine, in next 24h you would probably have high temperature and would feel bad or completely destroyed. So dont plan anything urgent on the next after your second shot. There is no 100% probability that you would feel terrible after second shot, but most people do.

Basically vaccine is safe, as long as you are healthy and have a good immune system. If not, then there is a chance that second shot will try to stimulate new or sharpen previous your illnesses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 08:45:54 PM

Any doctor or anyone else who would state that are not to be trusted because there are necessarily a lot of incompletely known things, and to some degree harm comes down to simple chance.  But anyway, if the doctor did NOT say that they wouldn't be a doctor for much longer in our current environment.

Actually, if you are good friends with the right doctor, and they trust that you will keep your mouth shut, you could hear something quite different.  It happens.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Ultegra134

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 09:08:57 PM

Be ready that after you get your second vaccine, in next 24h you would probably have high temperature and would feel bad or completely destroyed. So dont plan anything urgent on the next after your second shot. There is no 100% probability that you would feel terrible after second shot, but most people do.

Basically vaccine is safe, as long as you are healthy and have a good immune system. If not, then there is a chance that second shot will try to stimulate new or sharpen previous your illnesses.
I've also heard about this, regarding the Pfizer vaccine, which I'm getting next Thursday. However, I haven't heard of many cases of high fever, but only mere effects of feeling drowsy or dizzy. I didn't have any side effects with the first dose whatsoever, I'll get back and report to this thread when I receive the 2nd dose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 09:36:44 PM

Natural occurring immunity to a virus beats vaccination any day. But these serums aren't vaccines... except in name.

Research: Natural covid infection creates real immunity while vaccines destroy it

Testing “positive” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) and later recovering from it, assuming you got sick at all, provides lasting immunity that science shows cannot be conferred through “vaccination.”

The latest figures presented to the Israeli Health Ministry show that Chinese Virus injections do not provide any type of lasting protection against disease. In fact, they increase a person’s risk of contracting and testing positive for variants like “delta,” which are now said to be circulating.

According to the science, those who already had the Fauci Flu at some point throughout the past year were immune to Israel’s recent “outbreak,” while those who got injected have been falling ill and dying from the latest “wave” of the virus.

More than 7,700 “cases” of the Wuhan Flu were detected in Israel during the latest variant surge, and only 72 of them, or less than one percent, occurred in people who had previously contracted the Chinese Virus. More than 3,000 patients, or about 40 percent of new cases, meanwhile, were detected in people who had gotten injected in compliance with the government’s command.

“With a total of 835,792 Israelis known to have recovered from the virus, the 72 instances of reinfection amount to 0.0086% of people who were already infected with COVID,” reported Israel National News.

“By contrast, Israelis who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection, with over 3,000 of the 5,193,499, or 0.0578%, of Israelis who were vaccinated getting infected in the latest wave.”

Vaccines are the true virus – JUST SAY NO!

The news has, as you might expect, greatly divided Israel’s Health Ministry experts, some of whom are Branch Covidians who have put their full and undivided faith in the injections, and others who are more skeptical.

Adherents to the religion of Faucism simply cannot process a world in which chemical mRNA injections are anything other than the perfect cure for Chinese Germs, guiding us all into the “new normal” as genetically modified (GMO) chimeras.

Nancy Reagan...

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Shamm (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 12:06:34 AM

The mRNA gene therapy serum is just the start... hahaha

Yes I'll Agree with you: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41435-021-00136-6

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ultegra134

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 04:48:23 AM

The mRNA gene therapy serum is just the start... hahaha

Yes I'll Agree with you: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41435-021-00136-6
Believe it or not, the mRNA is a very promising technology for a variety of diseases that it's been currently tested, such as cancer. With the advance of technology, we'll be able to face diseases that were incurable in the past.

Leave BADecker aside though, he's a full time conspiracy theorist.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 05:57:47 AM

A month ago over 15000 deaths and millions injured in Europe
https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.com/2021/06/22/15472-dead-1-5-million-injured-50-serious-reported-in-european-unions-database-of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-shots/

In the US 12000 death and only about 10% of cases reported.
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/censored-cdc-records-almost-12000-deaths-in-7-months-following-covid-19-injections/

Sure raises some eyebrows, makes your eyes turn inside out.
https://twitter.com/agvBruceAdams/status/1406952287637970950

Ultegra134

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 06:48:11 AM

You're quoting some random WordPress websites with doubtful sources, which even supposing they are true, it's still not that big of a deal, but antivaxxers seem to stick on every little information they find.

I highly doubt that these numbers are accurate, and even if they are, if you do the maths, it's probably less than 1 in a million probability that you have life threatening side effects, while chances of being infected with Covid is 1 in 100.000.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 07:05:40 AM

You're quoting some random WordPress websites with doubtful sources, which even supposing they are true, it's still not that big of a deal, but antivaxxers seem to stick on every little information they find.

I highly doubt that these numbers are accurate, and even if they are, if you do the maths, it's probably less than 1 in a million probability that you have life threatening side effects, while chances of being infected with Covid is 1 in 100.000.

We 'anti-vaxer conspiracy theorists' don't normally do your 'new math'.

As always, one doesn't get 'infected with covid'.  One (probably) does get infected with SARS-cov-2 and usually never even knows it because the 'disease' is so mild.  The best estimates of the infection rate at the present time seem to be, conservatively, 1 in 2, and most of these infections in most regions happened over a year ago.

In short, this half of the population will have much better immunity to the whole family of SARS-cov-2 viruses (delta, delta+, gamma, epsilon, etc, etc) than people who got the gene therapy injection.  Even people who got immunity naturally can and are being set back by the jab because the gene therapy seems to neutralize the anti-bodies that their natural immune system generated to protect them.

It also seems that prior infected people are more likely to have an adverse event when they get the jab which, to the educated mind, screams 'antibody dependent enhancement'.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Ultegra134

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 08:28:38 AM

We 'anti-vaxer conspiracy theorists' don't normally do your 'new math'.

As always, one doesn't get 'infected with covid'.  One (probably) does get infected with SARS-cov-2 and usually never even knows it because the 'disease' is so mild.  The best estimates of the infection rate at the present time seem to be, conservatively, 1 in 2, and most of these infections in most regions happened over a year ago.

In short, this half of the population will have much better immunity to the whole family of SARS-cov-2 viruses (delta, delta+, gamma, epsilon, etc, etc) than people who got the gene therapy injection.  Even people who got immunity naturally can and are being set back by the jab because the gene therapy seems to neutralize the anti-bodies that their natural immune system generated to protect them.

It also seems that prior infected people are more likely to have an adverse event when they get the jab which, to the educated mind, screams 'antibody dependent enhancement'.

Severe vaccine side effects are only a rare occurrence, it's only a few cases, compared to the million of deaths in the world, by Covid-19. Those statistics you are claiming about vaccines, are way too insignificant, if you compare them to Covid-19 related deaths, but conspiracy theorists use them to point their finger at vaccinations.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 08:48:28 AM

I think the vaccine is safe for everyone but you have to keep in mind what kind of vaccine you want to use, because there are so many types of vaccines that in some countries some people under the age of 35 are not being vaccinated. On the other hand, many people have very low immunity, I think it is very important for them to get vaccinated. However, some people have seen some reactions after receiving the vaccine, although this has not happened to everyone.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 08:50:04 AM

Severe vaccine side effects are only a rare occurrence, it's only a few cases, compared to the million of deaths in the world, by Covid-19. Those statistics you are claiming about vaccines, are way too insignificant, if you compare them to Covid-19 related deaths, but conspiracy theorists use them to point their finger at vaccinations.

If you trust the people telling you that, fine.  Go get your gene therapy if you like.  Just don't participate in pressuring me to make a different decision.  Doing so makes you someone who is assaulting me and posing a threat to me and my family.  Hopefully there will be an opportunity to balance the books in a fair and impartial court (Nuremberg-II) and you'll hopefully be categorized as just a duped fool rather than a higher level player.  If this does not happen things get progressively more ugly.

Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 08:51:26 AM
Merited by Ultegra134 (1)

If you trust the people telling you that, fine.  Go get your gene therapy if you like.  Just don't participate in pressuring me to make a different decision.  Doing so makes you someone who is assaulting me and posing a threat to me and my family.  Hopefully there will be an opportunity to balance the books in a fair and impartial court (Nuremberg-II) and you'll hopefully be categorized as just a duped fool rather than a higher level player.  If this does not happen things get progressively more ugly.

You're making a request of not pressuring you to take the vaccine, while giving a negative description to people who got vaccinated is weird.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 09:03:57 AM

You're making a request of not pressuring you to take the vaccine, while giving a negative description to people who got vaccinated is weird.

That doesn't actually make any sense.

Even though I don't actually feel comfortable having vaxxed people around my house because their are still some unknowns about the whole gene therapy spreading issue, I still don't discriminate against them.  I don't mind telling people my reasons for my choices, and in fact I consider it something of a duty.

As for listening to 'the other side', I don't mind doing it but it's not really very equitable because the details of 'your side' is well known and can be picked up just by listening to any corporate media outlet for 10 minutes.  It is utterly contentless for the purposes of doing analysis because there are almost never any links to real science, and when there are it says the opposite of that the barkers are saying when one bothers to read it.  There is not anything very interesting to learn unless one is analyzing at a lower level how they are hypnotizing the sheeple.

Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 09:27:06 AM

That doesn't actually make any sense.

Even though I don't actually feel comfortable having vaxxed people around my house because their are still some unknowns about the whole gene therapy spreading issue, I still don't discriminate against them.  I don't mind telling people my reasons for my choices, and in fact I consider it something of a duty.

As for listening to 'the other side', I don't mind doing it but it's not really very equitable because the details of 'your side' is well known and can be picked up just by listening to any corporate media outlet for 10 minutes.  It is utterly contentless for the purposes of doing analysis because there are almost never any links to real science, and when there are it says the opposite of that the barkers are saying when one bothers to read it.  There is not anything very interesting to learn unless one is analyzing at a lower level how they are hypnotizing the sheeple.

Gene therapy? vaccine? I've read that somewhere, so I browse some for clarification and viola https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/03/17/covid-19-mrna-vaccines-are-not-gene-therapy-as-some-are-claiming/.

Anyway, the other side you mentioned is the side of the vaccinated which is very easy to understand because it was already concised, and summarized in many different ways, plus the reference can be looked upon in different researches that will support the claims. On the other side, it is very confusing as there are different claims here and there, and also debunking here and there. sooooo, okay, it is what it is

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 01:45:57 PM

A 'gene' has been a sequence of nucleotides on a nucleic acid framework since I was in highschool.  DNA or RNA doesn't matter.  It's funny to see Forbes try to do an emergency marketing redefinition of this basic science term.  Someone should tell them to have their operatives with a wikipedia commit-bit do their part first at least.

Even if they can get their re-definition of what a 'gene' is done, it only helps for the mRNA gene therapy (Moderna, Pfizer.)  Most of the rest (J&J, AstraZeneca, Sputnic-V, etc) are DNA gene therapies.  The only common ones which are not gene therapy are Sinovac, Sinopharm, and Bhah-whatever from India.)  At least if the Chinese and Indian makers can be trusted which is doubtful.

Anyway, the other side you mentioned is the side of the vaccinated which is very easy to understand because it was already concised, and summarized in many different ways, plus the reference can be looked upon in different researches that will support the claims. On the other side, it is very confusing as there are different claims here and there, and also debunking here and there. sooooo, okay, it is what it is

It's 'easy to understand' because they are free to say whatever they want, and they dumb it down for sheeple.  The only challenge is to stay on top of the flip-flops.  And, for people like me, the art of double-think where I try to hold multiple conflicting set of knows simultaneously.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: