Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RFC][ANN]Mu Continent - A Sustainable DeFi Protocol on BSC  (Read 556 times)
musunny (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 04:34:22 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2022, 04:41:29 PM by musunny

A Sustainable Economic Model with Vaults | Referral Program | Hold and Earn | Black Hole

Request for comment | Contact: community@mucoin.us

BSC Contract: 0xCE262761DF57C72999146B7A6A752DA03835DB4A

update WP at 2022-03-17. Pls also check wp at https://www.mucoin.us/whitepaper/

White Paper:

0. Mu Continent
In our journey westward across the Atlantic we shall pass in sight of that spot where once existed the pride and life of the ocean, the Land of Mu – The Antediluvian World (1882).

1. Introduction
Mu Continent is a token on Binance Smart Chain which brings the ultimate revolutionary mechanism to BSC ecosystem: A sustainable economic model with Vaults, Referral Program, Hold and Earn, and Black Hole design that exponentially builds community consensus. Combine these four together with 100% decentralized liquidity pool in USDT on PancakeSwap and you get a power house token out of the hands of anyone, except the community as a whole.

2. Tokenomics
Max Supply: 210 Billion
Burned: 100 Billion (47.619%)
90% of the 110 Billion token is added to LP on Pancakeswap.
10% of the 110 Billion token for the dev team.

3. Features
3.1 Transaction Tax
Every transaction is taxed a fee which is 8%.

3.2 MuDAO BTC Vaults
- 36.75% of every transaction tax is sent to the BTC Vaults pool which will be used to buy BTC mining riggers. You can check our online BTC mining riggers status at https://pool.btc.com/dashboard?access_key=r_MO4bSrWr9XC2v&puid=676074
50% of Vaults profit (mined BTC by BTC mining riggers) is redistributed to holders, 40% of Vaults profit is redistributed to Liquidity Provider (LP), and 10% of Vaults profit is for the dev team.

NOTE:
(1). If you are a holder of MU tokens and want to get rewards from the BTC Vaults pool, you need to stake your MU tokens in our DeFi products, and the smart contract will use the ratio of the number of MU tokens you stake to the overall staking amount to distribute the rewards of the BTC Vaults pool. Your staked MU tokens can be redeemed after 180 days, and once you redeemed your MU tokens, you will not be able to get rewards from the BTC Vaults pool.
(2). If you are a Liquidity Provider (LP) and want to get rewards from the BTC Vaults pool, you need to stake your LP tokens in our DeFi products, and the smart contract will use the ratio of the number of LP tokens you stake to the overall staking amount to distribute the rewards of the BTC Vaults pool. Your staked LP tokens can be redeemed at any time, and once you redeemed your LP tokens, you will not be able to get rewards from the BTC Vaults pool.

3.3 MuDAO MU Vaults
-19.25% of every transaction tax is sent to the MU Vaults pool. 100% of Vaults profit(MU) is redistributed to Liquidity Provider (LP).

NOTE:
(1). If you are a Liquidity Provider (LP) and want to get rewards from the MU Vaults pool, you need to stake your LP tokens in our DeFi products, and the smart contract will use the ratio of the number of LP tokens you stake to the overall staking amount to distribute the rewards of the MU Vaults pool. Your staked LP tokens can be redeemed at any time, and once you redeemed your LP tokens, you will not be able to get rewards from the MU Vaults pool.

3.4 LP Acquisition
- 12.5% of every transaction tax is locked as liquidity in the PancakeSwap liquidity pool, creating an ever-rising price floor.

3.5 Burn
- 112.25% of every transaction tax is sent to burned address.
- The burn address is also a holder thus each transaction helps deflate the supply.

3.6 Advocate Reward
- 8.75% of every buy order transaction tax is used for the referral reward. You can be the Advocate by sending the Referral 1,000 MU token. When the Referral converts, the advocate receives 8.75% of Referral’s every buy order transaction tax.

NOTE: To get the reward, The minimum token position is required to be no less than 210,000 MU.

3.7 Advocate Reward Pool
- 8.75% of every transaction tax is sent to Advocate Reward Pool. Advocate Reward Pool funds will be evenly distributed to the top 21 advocates. “Top 21” means the trading volume (“buy order volume - sell orders volume” of all “down line” users volume) of advocates’ Referrals every 7 days.

NOTE: The reward distribution is weighted based on the LP ratio of the top 21 advocates.

3.8 FOMO Reward Pool
-1.75% of every transaction tax is sent to the FOMO Pool.
- If there is no transaction within 120 minutes, 10% of the FOMO Pool funds will be sent to the last valid buyer of the previous FOMO winner who buys no less than 100,000 MU.

3.9 Anti-tax Avoidance
In addition to trade(contact transaction) on PancakeSwap, Transfer(wallet transaction) is also taxed.

4. Road Map
2021 Q2
- Protocol Initialized: We prepared the main features and completed the R&D

2021 Q3
- Fair Launch on PancakeSwap
- Liquidity Pool locked for 6 months
- Marketing promotion

2021.Q4
- Partnership with listing sites

2022-2024
- MuSwap
- Partnership with CEX
- NFT: Provide NFT products through Arts-come-after model
- Game: Earn profit by competing with others, betting, or predicting the price of cryptocurrencies
- Start to work on anti-quantum technology to protect on-chain assets.

Social Media
Telegram: https://t.me/MuContinent
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MUConFinTech
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/MuContinentANN
Medium: https://mucommunity.medium.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbXy0g1sIMP2ZEvfeloF1dw

---------------------

Old White Paper (Just for Reference)

White Paper:

0. Mu Continent
In our journey westward across the Atlantic we shall pass in sight of that spot where once existed the pride and life of the ocean, the Land of Mu – The Antediluvian World (1882).

1. Introduction
Mu Continent is a token on Binance Smart Chain which brings the ultimate revolutionary mechanism to BSC ecosystem: A sustainable economic model with Vaults, Referral Program, Hold and Earn, and Black Hole design that exponentially builds community consensus. Combine these four together with 100% decentralized liquidity pool in USDT on PancakeSwap and you get a power house token out of the hands of anyone, except the community as a whole.

2. Tokenomics
Max Supply: 210 Billion
Burned: 100 Billion (47.619%)
90% of the 110 Billion token is added to LP on Pancakeswap.
10% of the 110 Billion token for the dev team.

3. Features
3.1 Declining Transaction Tax
Every transaction is taxed a fee according to the following rules:
– The initial transaction tax is 12%.
– Holders exceeds 100,000. The transaction tax is 10%.
– Holders exceeds 200,000. The transaction tax is 8%.
– Holders exceeds 400,000. The transaction tax is 6%.

3.2 Vaults
– 1/3 (33.333%) of every transaction tax is sent to the Vaults pool.
– 50% of Vaults profit is redistributed to holders, 40% of Vaults profit is for MU “buyback-and-burn”, and 10% of Vaults profit is for the dev team.
– Users who early withdraw Vaults profit need to pay 50% tax. The early withdrawal time is 168 hours.
– When the Vaults pool has 3 million USDT, the community can vote to decide whether to share 70% of the Vaults pool funds through smart contracts. If the voting result is to share the funds, the funds will be distributed to the top 2100 users according to the MU staking amount, and the remaining 30% of the funds will remain in the Vaults pool until it reaches 3 million USDT again.

NOTE: To get the reward, You need to stake at least 21 million MU.

3.3 LP Acquisition
– 1/6 (16.667%) of every transaction tax is locked as liquidity in the PancakeSwap liquidity pool, creating an ever-rising price floor.

3.4 RFI Static Rewards
– 1/12 (8.333%) of every transaction tax is redistributed to holders.

3.5 Burn
– 1/12 (8.333%) of every transaction tax is sent to burned address.
– The burn address is also a holder thus each transaction helps deflate the supply.

3.6 Advocate Reward
– 1/12 (8.333%) of every buy order transaction tax is used for the referral reward. You can be the Advocate by sending the Referral 1,000 MU token. When the Referral converts, the advocate receives 10% of Referral’s every buy order transaction tax.

NOTE: To get the reward, The minimum token position is required to be no less than 1 million MU.

3.7 Advocate Reward Pool
- 1/12 (8.333%) of every transaction tax is sent to Advocate Reward Pool. Advocate Reward Pool funds will be evenly distributed to the top 21 advocates. "Top 21" means the trading volume ("buy order volume - sell orders volume" of all "down line" users volume) of advocates' Referrals every 7 days.

NOTE: To get the reward, The minimum token position is required to be no less than 1 million MU.

3.8 FOMO Reward Pool
– 1/6 (16.667%) of every transaction tax is sent to the FOMO Pool.
– If there is no transaction within 120 minutes, 10% of the FOMO Pool funds will be sent to the last valid buyer of the previous FOMO winner who buys no less than 100,000 MU.

3.9 Anti-tax Avoidance
In addition to trade(contact transaction) on PancakeSwap, Transfer(wallet transaction) is also taxed.

3.10 Anti Pump-Dump-Exit Whales
Transactions (sell/buy/transfer) that trade more than 1% of the total supply will be rejected.

4. Road Map
2021 Q2
– Protocol Initialized: We prepared the main features and completed the R&D

2021 Q3
– Fair Launch on PancakeSwap
– Liquidity Pool locked for 6 months
– Marketing promotion

2021.Q4
– MuSwap
– Partnership with listing sites
– Partnership with CEX
– NFT: Provide NFT products through Arts-come-after model
– Game: Earn profit by competing with others, betting, or predicting the price of cryptocurrencies

– Start to work on anti-quantum technology to protect on-chain assets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kxwhalexk

Activity: 98
Merit: 173

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 05:46:20 AM

I want to know more about Mu Continent

Do you have an official website or a telegram group?
musunny (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 06:45:51 AM

If you can make a website for Mu, please contact us community@mucoin.us
musunny (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 06:52:16 AM

I want to know more about Mu Continent

Do you have an official website or a telegram group?

Hi, we are looking for someone from community to make a website.

also, we  will share TG group link once ready.

If you have any suggestion on white paper, pls let us know!
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 07:01:33 AM

Ok, so you guys start off so nice with a nice antideluvian continent and mythology etc but then nothing else is reflected in this storyline:)

I hate defi and I think most of it are nonsense,,, but I love a good story and I really liked some concepts out there,,, the cake and syrup lines of BSC's Pancakeswap are getting interesting.

Who is writing your stuff?Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

musunny (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 07:22:52 AM

Ok, so you guys start off so nice with a nice antideluvian continent and mythology etc but then nothing else is reflected in this storyline:)

I hate defi and I think most of it are nonsense,,, but I love a good story and I really liked some concepts out there,,, the cake and syrup lines of BSC's Pancakeswap are getting interesting.

We wanted to make the project more interesting, so we thought of the concept of Mu. DeFi brings many possibilities, like looking for the treasure of Atlantis. But in essence, the DeFi mechanism will determine the sustainability of the project. If you have any suggestions for the mechanism in the White Paper, I hope you can tell us and we will seriously consider it.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 10:33:05 AM

what's the website link?
musunny (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 11:28:23 PM

what's the website link?

Hi, community is working on it.
terciduk123

Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 02:57:17 AM

Have you found someone with experience in building great sites? if not, I suggest you to look for it on the service section of this forum.
It looks like you created this thread to share project ideas, but you don't have a complete team yet, am I right?
musunny (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 07:27:24 AM

Have you found someone with experience in building great sites? if not, I suggest you to look for it on the service section of this forum.
It looks like you created this thread to share project ideas, but you don't have a complete team yet, am I right?

Thanks for the info, we try to find some people who want to have some fun at the community part, dev resource is secured.

We have received some website proposals already.
BTCITA187

Merit: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 07:35:35 AM

what's token address?
musunny (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 08:47:45 AM

what's token address?

Hello,
Dev team is testing the smart contract, so the SC is not launched on mainnet yet.
We plan to launch it around 15th July, maybe earlier. follow our Twitter and stay tuned !
leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 09:00:23 AM

We wanted to make the project more interesting, so we thought of the concept of Mu. DeFi brings many possibilities, like looking for the treasure of Atlantis. But in essence, the DeFi mechanism will determine the sustainability of the project. If you have any suggestions for the mechanism in the White Paper, I hope you can tell us and we will seriously consider it.

I think the mechanism is fine,,, this is defi after all but you really need to look into this sustainability aspect if you are serious about it. So many different forms of token economics have failed to bring a token past even 12 months of stability.

For me the main critical issue is the userbase. If you have users you are fine. But defi is only attractive for speculators at the moment, right?

musunny (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 10:48:00 AM

I think the mechanism is fine,,, this is defi after all but you really need to look into this sustainability aspect if you are serious about it. So many different forms of token economics have failed to bring a token past even 12 months of stability.

For me the main critical issue is the userbase. If you have users you are fine. But defi is only attractive for speculators at the moment, right?

Yes, it is undeniable that Pump-Dump-Exit is a common phenomenon in DeFi today. We have observed many projects and learned some of their experience, hoping that our mechanism can solve these problems. I think the user base you mentioned is really important. We have already got in touch with some communities and hope they can get involved. Fortunately, at least we have a platform to try.
musunny (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 11:37:09 AM

Here is the Twitter: https://twitter.com/MUConFinTech
leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 05:24:08 AM

Yes, it is undeniable that Pump-Dump-Exit is a common phenomenon in DeFi today. We have observed many projects and learned some of their experience, hoping that our mechanism can solve these problems. I think the user base you mentioned is really important. We have already got in touch with some communities and hope they can get involved. Fortunately, at least we have a platform to try.

But as I said,,, this is a direct result of the userbase. And that,,, is a direct result of the type of marketing done for most defi projects and altcoins which is token marketing. Which is why I said try to build on the concept to get a userbase of users. Now, this kind of token marketing, making it all about the token, attracts only speculators. Mechanisms will fail eventually, but use (utility) will win the day eventually:)

musunny (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 08:48:03 AM

But as I said,,, this is a direct result of the userbase. And that,,, is a direct result of the type of marketing done for most defi projects and altcoins which is token marketing. Which is why I said try to build on the concept to get a userbase of users. Now, this kind of token marketing, making it all about the token, attracts only speculators. Mechanisms will fail eventually, but use (utility) will win the day eventually:)

Thank you for your input. And we do agree with your opinions. I Hope Mu can manage to make things done.
musunny (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 11:23:38 AM

Hello everyone,
Mu Continent will be officially launched at some point from July 9th to July 30th. At that time, www.mucoin.us will remove password verification. Please refresh the official website from time to time. Smiley
musunny (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 06:25:10 AM

Hey bro, Team discussed your suggestion and update the whitepaper. Thank you!
musunny (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 04:19:53 AM

Thanks to the service partner from BTT, http://mucoin.us is online. The smart contract will be deployed at some point from July 13th to July 30th. Please refresh the official website from time to time to check "Buy MU".
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: