Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:04:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AXS has risen 5 times and the Metaverse NFT sector is starting to Fly  (Read 79 times)
Iyanu14 (OP)

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 07:53:47 AM

March 10, 2021. Roblox landed on the New York Stock Exchange by way of DPO, and its stock price rose 54.4% on the first day.

AXS (Axie Infinity) monthly revenue exceeds the top three Defi projects: COMP AAVE

The meta-universe sector is changing the blockchain world, with 5/6G, web3.0, AI, VR/AR/MR. Especially the virtual reality world including game engines

Please continue to pay attention to other NFT projects: MANA Sandbox SolPixel Alice ENJ
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1322

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 08:08:34 AM

I was shocked with the AXS surge. It seems many are really hook with axie infinity nft and the game itself. The price went from $3.97 to $13 instantly. This could hurt the breeder for the fees to breed new axie combination and slp also follow through the price. This increase is probably due to the change of axs fee from 2 axs to 4 axs. The demand is so high that the price triple in just few days.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 12:56:33 PM

It seems that NFTs should be noticed and cannot be ignored anymore. I'm into studying of which NFTs are going to give me good returns and continues profit. I thought that there won't be NFTs that can give that sustain to its investors and users but that proved me wrong when I saw the pump with AXS. I'm now having a thought of getting to know more with the same and looking to those starters because it seems too bubbly already getting to AXS.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2021, 01:12:33 PM

I was shocked with the AXS surge. It seems many are really hook with axie infinity nft and the game itself. The price went from $3.97 to $13 instantly. This could hurt the breeder for the fees to breed new axie combination and slp also follow through the price. This increase is probably due to the change of axs fee from 2 axs to 4 axs. The demand is so high that the price triple in just few days.

Everything in Axie Infinity space has been rising. AXS and SLPs, including breeding fees due to a massive demand from NFT collectors.

There were also a lot of notable NFT games such as Alien worlds and the progressing My Defi Pet.
The craze about the NFT collectibles like Athlete cards, digital paintings, etc. before seems became quite and the hype transferred to NFT games.
I'm not sure, but it seems that NFT games are just starting to heat up.
Iyanu14 (OP)

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 09:38:59 AM

Never underestimate the power of gamers, not bad. Others can also focus on!
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1322

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 09:56:36 AM

Never underestimate the power of gamers, not bad. Others can also focus on!
I didnt underestimate gamers. Why would I, Im also a gamer and playing some blockchain games such as defipet and axie infinity. Ive also had an advanced investment on games of guardians, with some purchased heroes nft. There will be an upcoming sales on september I guess and definitely will add some epic heroes and pet boosters.

Real nft games should be played to have some demand check axie and now they become one of the best blockchain game.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: