Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Swap over pancakeswap - but how?  (Read 65 times)
marsrocket (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 01:22:42 PM

Hey guys, I need your help. A few days ago I tried to sell Baby Doge Coins. Currently I don't want to do this anymore, but I want to know how to do this. I have my coins at "Trust Wallet", then click on "DApps" and choose "Pancake Swap". In this I connect my wallet and select under "From", "Babydoge" and under "TO", "BNB". At From I also click on "MAX" to swap the whole amount. I have set the slippage to 12% - as required by Babydoge.

https://s20.directupload.net/images/210707/hqnlzroy.jpg

After that I click on "Approve Babydoge" and now I get the following view.

https://s20.directupload.net/images/210707/2lxyecrj.jpg

But instead of showing me the approximate selling price, I get 0 BNB displayed.  What am I doing wrong?

I initially had BNB in the wallet for over $10. But because that didn't work I changed them to BNB Smart Chain like I did when I bought them. But it doesn't work with those either. And it doesn't work with other altcoins like Safemars either. Somewhere I must have set something wrong, but where?
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 02:44:28 PM

There are two things that you need to do for new pairs before you can successfully trade them. The first transaction was asking for smart contract approval for those two pairs. "Genehmigen" means "approve" right? Click that and wait for a confirmation message.

The second transaction is to execute the trade. Click "Swap" as shown in the image.

Do the same process when swapping other tokens like Safemars.
marsrocket (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 03:14:43 PM

Hmmm. I just find it a bit strange that when I sell about $200 I get a counter value of 0 BNB displayed. I'm a little afraid to click approve because of this.
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 03:24:17 PM

Hmmm. I just find it a bit strange that when I sell about $200 I get a counter value of 0 BNB displayed. I'm a little afraid to click approve because of this.
Only gas fees will be deducted to your BNB balance when you click approve

It pays to learn first before buying any token you don't know how to trade. I already told you how it works so it's up to you if you want to follow it or not. You can watch all the instructional videos available on youtube and you'll most likely see the same thing.
marsrocket (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 03:31:43 PM

OK everything is fine, it worked. You write I should watch a Youtube video. I did - that's exactly why I'm confused, because the confirmation page of the Youtuber looked different. ;-)
Meta anggraini

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 06:37:44 PM

Its a contract transaction, its cost u 0 BNB + gas. Try to search some tutorial on youtube if you to afraid to do.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: