Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:47:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME  (Read 309 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 12:22:25 PM

Any service asking you to deposit money first to be able to withdraw is a scam.
very true, never ever fell on that tricks @1truhp because it's a totally scam. In fact i have such experience when a telegram member ask me for a help to withdraw his funds but unfortunately he don't have money to unlock it so he's asking me if i can pay for it and he will give back my money with a tip. because he said that he needs to pay for something within the site before he can manage the entire amount. And yes he show me some proofs that he own such amount . But thanks god there's a Google and i found it out it was a fraud. Lol so be aware next time and stay away in it.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 04:26:13 PM

Any service asking you to deposit money first to be able to withdraw is a scam.
very true, never ever fell on that tricks @1truhp because it's a totally scam. In fact i have such experience when a telegram member ask me for a help to withdraw his funds but unfortunately he don't have money to unlock it so he's asking me if i can pay for it and he will give back my money with a tip. because he said that he needs to pay for something within the site before he can manage the entire amount. And yes he show me some proofs that he own such amount . But thanks god there's a Google and i found it out it was a fraud. Lol so be aware next time and stay away in it.
So this kind of strategy scam is very common in telegram because I experienced the same as you too.  I almost scam but it's a good thing I have a habit to always check the site when it requires transactions and "Who.is" is the perfect tool to use on determining how long the site has been in service, if that is fresh made account like weeks or days, that's another sign that the site is sam.

From the start, OP can sense that is a scam but he didn't do research first, sorry for @OP's loss and he just learned from this mistake and not let that will happen again.  We should always be vigilant at all costs rather than say sorry.
Christabel247

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 03:21:36 PM

Basically the site was asking me to pay 10% of my earnings from my bank account withdraw what I had earned into the crypto.com app.

To clarify. I deposited money into crypto.com. transferred the money to abccoin. Earned a decent amount and when i tried to transfer what i had earned back to crypto.com abccoin asked for me to pay 10% of the earnings like a bank fee or something.
You have already been told correctly, if a site is asking you for a deposit to wd then you are asking to be scammed.

This is very bad of most site asking or requesting for payment and fees before they could release some currency on their site. i was once a victim of such site but i really learnt from there so i don't pay attention to such site that require addition fees to withdraw funds from their platform.
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 09:19:55 AM

hello all my name is 1truhp I'm new to the forum and I need help I'm scared

so hears the story I met a girl on a dating app and she got me into bitcoin. problem is i think I may have been scammed.

my first question is the is ABCCoin a legitimate bitcoin trading website?
second question she supposedly helped me earn a decent amount on there it would help me pay off my student loans and then some. problem is i need 10% of what I earned to withdraw it and i don't have it. we had already started the withdraw process but stopped because I don't have the money. so what happens to what I earned? will it vanish? is it frozen till I have the money? and if it is frozen will I be fined if its frozen for to long?

Please anyone I need some guidance. If you have any information that could help it would be much appreciated.

I'm 100% sure that you have been scammed I have read stories like yours, they make you a winner but before you can withdraw your earnings you have to deposit first, you will be scammed twice if you deposit, because they really not going to send you your winnings, next time do not trust random people even if they very friendly and accomodating to you.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: