Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am a rookie, how to fly higher?  (Read 282 times)
Maxine4466

Activity: 29
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 01:10:16 AM

There are a lot of heroes and legends. They have done a lot of work. Don’t let them find out that your posts are spam in the future. good luck
I'm afraid I can not agree with this sentence. What do you mean by saying"Don’t let them find out that your posts are spam in the future"? sounds like you are about to post some spams in the future. I didn't mean to interpret like this, but it's suspicious to me
Any spam is not welcome here. I'm a newbie, too. We should learn from these heroes and legends, try to help and communicate with others with sincerity. Spams are not welcomed and not allowed, just a waste of time and energy.
hopefully, you were just making a joke. Good luck to all of us rookies and unit as one, we'll make this forum a better place
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 06:43:31 AM

~

There is a situation that many novice posts have similar content. For a novice, it is easy to overlook a key issue that is to learn to search first.

~
Well you won't be surprised on how many novice try to fish for merits with their threads. Aside from that link you attached, kindly take a look these other ways that tranthidung replied to me for other ways to search Smiley . Just spreading knowledge of someone here in the forum, and I hope it can help you.

Connor Britton

Activity: 101
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 07:25:35 AM

I have joined this forum for a while, and I am learning some new encryption knowledge every day. I think this forum is great. I can learn a lot of knowledge, know a lot of people, and know a lot of interesting things. I can now make a good investment by myself. I just learned about cryptocurrency through my friends. I still have to thank my friends. It allows me to learn a lot of knowledge. Hope that new friends of encryption can also learn some useful knowledge every day.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 04:39:37 PM

The notes you've given does not apply for newbies alone, even for other members in the forum should make sure they commit to such reminders. The forum is too vast actually yet that does not give you the right to keep on posting unnecessary or unrelated stuffs on the topics you see. If you really wanna do well in the future, you should exert more effort on everything you do here in the forum. Do not expect anything good if you are not even making yourself more knowledgeable each day you spend here so that both the forum and the members can benefit from your presence.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: