Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:52:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How will we display NFT Art in the future?  (Read 84 times)
Jason0731 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2021, 03:47:09 AM

As some of crypto players may know NFT.... or heard about NFT.  Currently, NFT seems relating to artwork, videos, photos, graphics etc.,

I have been thinking about the future of NFT art for awhile now and wondering if there is a way to display NFT collections at home. Just like the digital photo frame showing our photos......but it could connect to NFT wallet display the NFT collection. I believe collectors do not only enjoy investing or making money with NFT artwork, but they may also love to share what they have or even showcase something special to others. right?  Huh

RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 08:59:19 AM

With regard to NFT, I have heard that Deedy Digital is going to launch its an NFT platform in the nearest time where you can trade, buy, sell, rent out, enter NFT lotteries, etc. I guess we can see some momentum after its launch.
NFT Play

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 09:29:26 AM

if you are using Android system, you may download NFT Play that may help you to display your collections on screen at home.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yindantech.nftplay
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2021, 12:10:29 PM

NFT is a big game and if you consider it is a game, you should be cautious about risk. Game, risk, earning and loss, your responsibility is to protect your capital.

Joining NFT or not, it depends on you, I don't give you financial advice to join any NFT. You are free to join with your money.

But think of risk and be aware that it is a game only.
_MrTuyul404

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 12:52:02 PM

Have been thinking about the future of NFT art for awhile now and was wondering if there is any company or anyone working on a way to display these at home. Some sort of digital picture frame where you can connect your "Art wallet" and display them say in your living room. I would love to connect to either discuss this idea or am just wondering if there is any progress in this space.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 01:31:12 PM

You can simply create a hard copy of the digital art and put under a frame to display it also you can mention your unique code in that art so that you can express that its your and only your no one can copy the uniqueness but NFT is not just only about art or digital contents even utility tokens are available using NFT.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2021, 03:04:26 PM

There is an app I use called veve where you can purchase and view your NFT via augmented reality. You can buy some NFT there that are licensed by some big companies like DC comics. So something similar like this app will really be developed in the future. People can view these arts via augmented reality gear where they can see their collection in a room. Technology is advancing quickly throughout the year, it can even be more advanced than what we can think of.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 04:41:03 PM

As some of crypto players may know NFT.... or heard about NFT.  Currently, NFT seems relating to artwork, videos, photos, graphics etc.,

I have been thinking about the future of NFT art for awhile now and wondering if there is a way to display NFT collections at home. Just like the digital photo frame showing our photos......but it could connect to NFT wallet display the NFT collection. I believe collectors do not only enjoy investing or making money with NFT artwork, but they may also love to share what they have or even showcase something special to others. right?  Huh

Honestly, I am also very curious about this ever since I have heard that ownership of artworks, gaming items, music, and more can be made more secure with the use of blockchain through NFT. But I do not understand the concept as to how others would view the things you own or will it be only accessible for you alone? Also, like what you said, I think that an android or ios app is really needed that possess such features making NFTs accessible for its owners anytime they want in a convenient way. Or even a platform that fuses all of these NFTs together that are sorted by type, genre and interest by people in which auctioning and bidding will be easy. Would also be nice to see a feature that allows NFT trading from one genre/type to another.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BigRasputin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 04:46:28 PM

I envision a project that will bring together several NFT platforms. A mechanism where each NFT product will be hosted uniquely and interact with the others. I believe the importance of NFT will be much more understandable in such a world. There are two things we need, the first is the high technology and the second is time.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 05:11:00 PM

Your question has just been answered by this article https://www.kapwing.com/resources/how-to-display-your-nft-crypto-art-collection/. The article give you some nice different option you can pick for displaying your NFT. But, If you looking the cheapest one you can always use old picture frame and then print your NFT art and edit a little bit contain information of your NFT can be used as QRcode.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀