Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why altcoins are rampant in the market  (Read 1263 times)
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 08:46:29 PM

~
Altcoins in the market rampant because right now it's too easy to make crypto, but I'm worried because this rampant will kill crypto slowly, and the thing that can be done is to do a strict selection of crypto that will be accepted by the market.
As if the earlier cryptocurrency was creating their own  Cheesy, majority of the cryptocurrencies in the market are a fork of Bitcoin and all they did is to change some updates in the name and the rest is copied from the Bitcoin code and still some of the coins are a billion dollar market. Right now the token market is the trend and anyone even without the slightest skills to edit the code and have no resources to spend money to maintain a network created tokens  Cheesy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 09:29:52 PM

When people saw the value of Bitcoin, they also created various altcoins. Some people who make a profit from investing in Bitcoin will also choose to invest in altcoins.
In such a messy market, can we still allocate assets to cryptocurrencies? What should be done with altcoins?

I don't get what you're trying to say but altcoins are not just a copy of the Bitcoin itself some of them have their own unique features and their own utilities. In my opinion there's nothing wrong to invest on both altcoins and Bitcoins, what should be done with altcoins? Nothing. If you don't want or like them then don't buy them and stick with Bitcoin.
There's always a freedom in the crypto market. It's either you chose to stay and invest in bitcoin and altcoins or just stick to bitcoin and stay away from altcoins.

Neither way, both of them are profitable. Altcoins may be rampant these days because most of the old tokens have succeeded and end up a great value so developers create new altcoins that are also promising to grow in the market. But unfortunately, some of then were not able to sustain their value and end up being undervalued while others have even become dead coins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 09:40:44 PM

These altcoins have their own unique use cases and people are now gearing into projects that has an actual development instead of meme coins
What unique use cases are there for the Altcoin? try to explain in full so that people can know any actual developments because now knowing the developments on each Altcoin is also a bit difficult.
Well, beyond the top 5 altcoins rank in the CMC are consider me as high-risk altcoins. We should look forward to the leading coin like bitcoin, ethereum, and BNB, they are the most promising altcoin as far as this moment. There are various altcoins that there is no real use, they are just pumped and dump altcoins which are a must to avoid. I agree that there some altcoin has no development and it seems like it will good if you will choose carefully or stick on bitcoin investment not on the altcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 10:23:38 PM

These altcoins have their own unique use cases and people are now gearing into projects that has an actual development instead of meme coins
What unique use cases are there for the Altcoin? try to explain in full so that people can know any actual developments because now knowing the developments on each Altcoin is also a bit difficult.
Well, beyond the top 5 altcoins rank in the CMC are consider me as high-risk altcoins. We should look forward to the leading coin like bitcoin, ethereum, and BNB, they are the most promising altcoin as far as this moment. There are various altcoins that there is no real use, they are just pumped and dump altcoins which are a must to avoid. I agree that there some altcoin has no development and it seems like it will good if you will choose carefully or stick on bitcoin investment not on the altcoin.
We can still make a buy with those altcoins but we sure that it has a working product as that will be the credit to say that this will have a fortune and we make a profit from them. It could really find risky but honestly, they more profitable than those on the top coins in the market. We ask why? That is because they are usually involved in market manipulation and if we are lucky enough to take the ride with the whales, it is a big reward waiting for us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
XUNing

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 02:11:48 AM

The long-term development of Bitcoin has brought many benefits, and then many people started to create altcoins for self-interest. Altcoins have relatively high profits in the short term, and many investors who want to quickly gain profits will choose altcoins. However, investing in altcoins carries a high level of risk and should be invested with caution.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2021, 04:06:31 AM

When people saw the value of Bitcoin, they also created various altcoins. Some people who make a profit from investing in Bitcoin will also choose to invest in altcoins.
In such a messy market, can we still allocate assets to cryptocurrencies? What should be done with altcoins?
Your problem is seeing I think you will soon realize as you are exposed to this market over many stages and still be able to profit effectively. Controlling capital and allocating them in this market is also not too difficult, I think like this, first, just research where you are in this field, and you will be yourself. I know what to do with my money. Whether it is BTC or altcoins, if we have a clear plan and a reasonable rate, I think there is nothing complicated, whether it is or not, you are just complicating things yourself.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 10:32:11 AM

~
Dunno why my previous reply was deleted as doing something to your asset during such messy market is gonna be a problem when it didn't pay off.
You can still allocate assets, but I would not recommend any even those assets that are appreciating like land.

And yes, there are many scammers. That is a whole lot of another risk to consider.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 11:15:51 AM

Bitcoin is still the reliable crypto to invest in at the moment and proven to be profitable either for short or long term hodling.

On the other side altcoins are increasing in number as well. Some of them were created to solve real problem and can be an alternative to bitcoin while majority are shitcoins relying on hype especially the meme tokens.

If you're considering to invest in alts make sure to DYOR because its risky compared to bitcoin. If you already profit dont be greedy just sell immediately then buy back once the price plunged.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 12:01:33 PM

Bitcoin is not only the market, there are altcoins that are worth investing, and have control in the market, they bring additional innovation to the industry and this is one of the reasons why so many investors are coming in and so many niches are creating their own token for their community and the market.
CryptoGuy42

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 12:09:43 PM

Some alt coins have utilities that Bitcoin doesn't have or not developed yet. ALGO/WAX has a great space for NFTs and VET is a great place for supply chain management.
Some "alt coins" are really shit-coins looking to just at the money/quick buck.
DYOR like always. I like some Alt coins like VET, ALGO, ADA. I am looking at BYG as well. $BYG (Black Eye Galaxy) is a decentralized NFT token. Players buy planets, starships and space stations. All as NFTs. Each planet will have it's own resources which can then be mined by staking.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 12:15:17 PM

I think Kucoin will be a really interesting platform and its KCS the gas needed to use the Kucoin Community Chain.
I invite you to do some research because the potential is to see a second BNB.
they are both coins of the exchange platform. with their own blockchain development, of course, momentum could be choosing KCS.
but if it's a little longer, I'm afraid the plan could go wrong as ethereum could get its adoption back. the update which is being planned despite the delay I don't think it will hinder the interest of new projects that want to use the ethereum blockchain network.
JackieAinsley

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 12:22:58 PM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

Your problem is seeing I think you will soon realize as you are exposed to this market over many stages and still be able to profit effectively. Controlling capital and allocating them in this market is also not too difficult, I think like this, first, just research where you are in this field, and you will be yourself. I know what to do with my money. Whether it is BTC or altcoins, if we have a clear plan and a reasonable rate, I think there is nothing complicated, whether it is or not, you are just complicating things yourself.

Now, during the fall of the cryptocurrency market, it is very important to attract attention to yourself so that people notice the project. Here is an example of how to attract attention to yourself - https://dragonbite.medium.com/dragonbite-announces-uniswap-ido-with-a-ferrari-8beebe4f0f13

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 04:31:05 PM

This is a complicated matter, but I don't want to dwell on it, almost 11k altcoins that are officially on the exchanges i think is a good opportunity because we can profit from messed altcoins.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Liamttw

Activity: 126
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 04:04:56 AM

Cryptocurrency provides investors with high profits and people see the profitability in the crypto market, so many altcoins will be issued. The cost of new altcoins will be very low when they first appear, and many people will choose altcoins to obtain high profits through low investment. But high-profit investments in the short term also have high risks, so investment must be done with risk management.
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 05:25:11 AM

Why we are swimming in so many types and kind of altcoins in the market today? Simple. people wanted to have a slice of the cryptocurrency market and sometimes they are even creating their own markets too...with the main aim of getting the money they are dreaming about while at the same time pretend that they are introducing the next big thing to the slice bread. Now, it can be greed, of course. of course, there can be some exemptions to this rule from time to time when we see something that is really innovative and even a game-change...finding the real gems can be so difficult though. 

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 07:46:23 AM

It's also not wrong if we support the growth and increase in altcoin prices, but before investing in altcoins it is especially important to pay attention or analyze it in the growth of the altcoin, if it has the potential to become an altcoin with large growth then the best choice is to become an investor in altcoins only. because usually greater profits are obtained in altcoins when compared to profits in bitcoin. well,, my experience is like that

Ndlongap Ndlongop

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 08:06:54 AM

Freedom and ease of making crypto certainly makes anyone interested in making coins, the dream of getting thousands of percent profit in a short time is certainly a promising opportunity because crypto doesn't need big capital, this is what makes the market rampant.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 08:08:41 AM

Cryptocurrency provides investors with high profits and people see the profitability in the crypto market, so many altcoins will be issued. The cost of new altcoins will be very low when they first appear, and many people will choose altcoins to obtain high profits through low investment. But high-profit investments in the short term also have high risks, so investment must be done with risk management.
profits was difficult to earn if we invest our money into shit project like most launched recently. Don't ever imagine we could easily earn profit in short time because price move extremely, especially in new project that recently launched. most of investors will quit if they earn profit no matter  how much is it. If we come lately , we will get rekted and suffered loss.
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 11:25:15 AM

Altcoins have many utilities to meet the close needs of users.  Similar to bitcoin, altcoins also rely on those characteristics to speculate.  Bitcoin going up will pull altcoins up, so the allocation of funds to stacks should be shaped according to your plan, remember bitcoin goes down, altcoins will be pulled down but when bitcoin goes up, not all  all go up!  Hope you will have a good strategy to grow your profits properly.

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 11:25:31 AM

Developers can easily create a coin because it is open-sourced all they need in the community, the product or services, and good marketing to attract more buyers of their coin, why use Bitcoin or other existing coins in the market when they can create their own and make a hundred times profit with their own coin or token, this is the reason why we have coins dedicated to meme, personality sports, companies, and institutions.
Because they wanted to make money and that is why scam people, that is the reality nowadays.

Developers make their own coins for the sake that they can generate a profit out of investors who think that they can make a living from their investment. But somehow, the result is very disappointing and everyone who experiences this will certainly be thinking of leaving.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x