Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How crypto currency change your Life?  (Read 2588 times)
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 05:52:02 PM

How crypto currency change your life?

For me, When I was started it seems that in crypto world is not an easy way to have profits because of an online procedure and no controls. But then again when I know how to handle specially on Trading or in bounty program and that's the reason I started  to earn.

Crypto really change my entire life. From nothing to good, though i must say that im not financially stable but i believe that im more than what i ask for at the beginning. With all the knowledge that i gained especially in this forum, i believe that i could use it for the rest of my life. Will soon gonna start my trading journey, hoping that beginners luck still goods to me.

GaxviiBuss

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 09:08:05 PM

On a more serious note, cryptocurrency has helped me, because as of now most of my earnings come from there, however, most of the earnings are from bounty while others are just mere trading and the likes. And now still expecting more before the years run out.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 09:35:46 PM

For me, When I was started it seems that in crypto world is not an easy way to have profits because of an online procedure and no controls. But then again when I know how to handle specially on Trading or in bounty program and that's the reason I started  to earn.

You're right! Even my life changed when I joined here on bitcointalk and learned about crypto investing and trading. Even I'm just here in our house I was able to earn to sustain my family needs. Maybe I'm just lucky to enter in crypto world.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 09:45:18 PM

On a more serious note, cryptocurrency has helped me, because as of now most of my earnings come from there, however, most of the earnings are from bounty while others are just mere trading and the likes. And now still expecting more before the years run out.

With the involvement in crypto, this I can say, greatly helped me during this pandemic. I never thought that this will give me source of income during these challenging times. So I am grateful that I have found crypto years before this pandemic happens. All kinds of possible ways how to earn from here - trading, staking, farming, investing, sig campaign, and others are indeed blessings to a lot here. Am grateful that Satoshi invented bitcoin and eventually the creation of other alts.
RBLT

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 04:09:22 AM

Ahhh yes. I remembered when my life at the lowest, then a friend came to me, ask me to join the cryptocurrency thingy. At that time, i wasn't sure about this cryptocurrency, especially bounty task which my friend taught me how to do it. He teach me every single details i need to know. Fast forward 6 months later, i got very addicted with Bounty task and cryptocurrency and after doing enough task, i finally manage to get my own PC for the first time using my own funds from bounty. I'm really gratefull for that, for my friend that taught me how to do crypto Cheesy
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 11:04:11 AM

It's not totally change my life but crypto currency change my mindset to not to work hard but to invest more and learn more about crypto currency on how to use it to earn money. We all know that lots of people change their life bacause of the crypto currency they become millionair or billionaire instantly because of this and now crypto still changing other life in a way that they using it as alternative to work or as an investment to get profit. I'm hoping that one time crypto will be the reason to change my life of being poor to being rich.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2021, 11:32:07 AM

NEAR has changed my life for ever. I’ve been minting NFTS on MINTBASE and Paras, making money through that. I’ve also been staking my money for 11.2% apy which has been great passive income for me not including doubling my original investment on it. Before NEAR I was working a shitty 9-5 and now I’m making NFTS, making analysis charts for money, memes for money, ask good questions on amas for money, and play games for money. It’s wonderful and it’s allowed me to not worry about my finances any more. Not to mention I’ve made so many amazing friends during quarantine when I wasn’t able to see my real world friends because of the pandemic.
Hey can you share your experience staking with 11.2% apy ? are those stable coins? I am interested in staking or farming for great passive income but im not perfectly understand,as i know farming not in stable coins pair very risky. My life has changed a lot since getting to know cryptocurrency but every day it seems like there is something I always want to know and always something new
m. yasir

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2021, 12:48:06 PM

Everyone has their own experience in crypto and so im I. In 2017 I started by participating in the EBTC airdrop and continued to follow the bounty and I started to feel the results after 3-4 months. I began to realize that technology was advancing and growing rapidly and crypto emerged and changed my perspective on how to work from the internet world which can increase income and investment.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 01:32:39 PM

crypto made my life change, i can make money from bounty as well as trading. In fact almost every day I never spend time outside, I prefer to be at home, sitting in front of the computer. but there are things i don't like like people around me think that i follow satanic teachings  Roll Eyes because just stay at home and earn easy money. I am proud to be a part of cryptoqurrency.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 02:37:34 PM

Cryptocurrency has little by little changed my life especially in terms of finance. However, this still requires time and extra patience in living it, not instantly. With cryptocurrency I can invest even though I start with a mediocre capital, but I do it consistently until now the state of my money and investment capital has increased. Who used to be confused about what to do at home and now the answer has emerged, namely investing in cryptocurrencies.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 03:07:41 PM

The thing that has the most impact on me is the family economy, where I can find additional income from the cryptocurrency business. On the other hand, I feel proud to be involved in today's technological developments in the world which can be part of the evolution of a simpler and faster payment system
What are you doing? trading, investing, bounty or airdrop?
many people have changed their lives because of crypto. but sometimes only some people have comprehensive expertise.
like myself, initially just working on bounties and then changing my life. I developed my interest in crypto by trading and investing. but I am not so lucky in investing. I prefer and have luck in day trading
at first in crypto journey trading, investing is difficult even risky stuff. if u know nothing in crypto and except research in investing, trading can not expect profit. every newbie first time working on bounty even many people rich by a single airdrops.
Qirtov

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 03:14:37 PM

cryptocurrency changed my life. a wallet that is always empty of money is now good enough. All efforts must go through a process and support from the closest people. Little by little the needs or needs of my family have begun to be fulfilled. Cryptocurrencies besides being able to produce can be a current activity. I myself really like to invest in it because trading can test your patience.
DBProductions

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 05:29:32 PM

I started with $375 in 2017 and built it up to $57,000. Then got scammed out of all of it. Now I'm depressed always with -$375 in my checking.....

anybody hiring?

Im a writer and very loyal.

thanks

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 08:14:31 PM

cryptocurrency did not only change my life financially, it also changed my perception about money and how the bank and government collide to enslave us. It made me stop saving my money in the bank but rather in my crypto wallet and only convert it to fiat when there is need for it. I also stake my spare money for APY instead of putting it in a Fixed Deposit account to enrich the bank.

You did manage to maximize the full potential of this system, freedom in terms of holding your own

money instead of allowing the bank to use it and gives you small amount of percentage way far

from how they earned in terms of loaning depositors money. Crypto aside from the chance to earned

which really affects me but same with you, I also using it to pay online and enjoy the benefits.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 08:18:33 PM

Current news and trends on the market are very positive. There are new projects that are developing and will explode in the future. Personally, I think maybe around September we will see the bull market again.
We're about to see the end of this month and September's next.

Still, it's unknown if there will be things to come that shall explode and make the market turn into bull again. But as of today, there's been a sort of decline to the market.

This is usual, we don't know how low it can go but I hope it won't be that much.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 08:26:18 PM

I was into freelancing already when Cryptocurrency hit me, but I realize I can make a huge income by transferring here to the Cryptocurrency community than working on other industry, the bounties change my life for the better i even earn 10 times of what I'm making here than other industry and I also discover that Cryptocurrency is the next big thing in this generation.

Wulan_maniez

Activity: 840
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 09:28:17 PM

Actually, cryptocurrency already provides many benefits in my life and family. In cryptocurrency everything seems easy for people who only look from the outside,
but when it has entered it, there are so many obstacles that we have to overcome, even besides me, many have felt the dark side of crypto. The  inevitable  dark
side of fraud, cheating. It makes us sick. But besides that crypto has also provided livelihoods and so crypto is an option in my life.

/font]
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2021, 10:43:24 PM

I was a student when I got involved in cryptocurrency. It would have been difficult for my father to pay for my education. Then I joined this forum and started working on Bounty. I earn some money from here. At the same time let's start learning about cryptocurrency. Then I started trading with the money I earned from the bounty. So slowly I am well off now.  Cryptocurrency is a positive aspect of my life. I love crypto.
sometimes adversity makes us tougher and harder to try to do something. I understand your situation, because I feel it too. the difference is your position as a student, while my position as a husband. when the cost of living got higher, I tried harder to provide for my little family. That's why I'm trying to find a side job that I can do on the sidelines of my main job. until I finally got to know crypto, then started learning trading and joining the bounty. Some time later, after my finances improved, I chose to focus on crypto and resigned from my offline job. now power is raising capital to open a business in the culinary field.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Luke Briggs

Activity: 54
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 06:44:35 AM

Cryptocurrency has changed a lot of my thinking. Make me mature.
When I first entered the cryptocurrency, I had little guts and didn't dare to take risks. Emotional investment.
Now I can slowly control my emotions and learn a lot of encryption knowledge. Encryption is my side business. It also changed my daily life, and I can buy my favorite items. You can have the capital to travel with friends.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 06:58:22 AM

Exactly, when i join in this crypto world, my life isn't immediately change. Its need step by step and i'm glad because crypto is change my life to better and this help me in pandemic situation.

That's the right thing to see this opportunities, not to rush things out but a step by step process till you master

the right system and start harvesting the fruit of your success, there are many crypto traders and investors who

at first struggles but due to their determination and willingness to learn, they are now enjoying the benefits that

they've gain from this industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: