Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:52:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Versus Ethereum Cryptocurrency Market Share  (Read 388 times)
andyou1234

Activity: 1008
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 07:21:09 PM

I don't think there's any point in comparing these two crypto kings, because their operating models are very different from each other, even though ETH is very popular for developing a blockchain that can operate projects to be able to grow using their network, but will not be able to beat the popularity of BTC forever. , because I think BTC is the parent of all kinds of altcoins,

manok jepang

Activity: 771
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 08:17:56 PM

I don't think there is a need to compare ETH and BTC because of course bitcoin is superior to ethereum, for now nothing can match the popularity of BTC, as we all know when BTC is experiencing a decline, ethereum also follows the movement of bitcoin, so we can't make a decision does ethereum have any chance or momentum to surpass BTC's current achievements and possibly for a long time,

Samurai trieng

Activity: 1043
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 08:47:57 PM

Until now I have not found an altcoin that can compete with bitcoin's dominance, even altcoins in the ethereum class, no matter how great the potential of other coins, but still following the flow of bitcoin, the proof is that when bitcoin goes down other coins will also follow its movement, from here we can conclude that bitcoin is the parent of cryptocurrency.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1358
Merit: 740

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 08:49:42 PM

BTC: 45.1%
ETH: 17.9%

I'm thinking Ethereum will grow at faster speed than Bitcoin will grow in 2021. Can Bitcoin increase its market share above 50% again in 2021 or will Ethereum gather more momentum to occupy larger shares? Ethereum's now starting to increase the market share which makes Bitcoin dominance shrink.

And this is likely to happen, the growth of bitcoin slows down when the price goes up so much, while Ethereum is growing and growing rapidly, but to dominate I don't think ethereum will be able to overtake bitcoin, a lot of people are more confident in the long term towards bitcoin at this time, if compared to the long term development of ethereum.
arabspaceship123 (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 190

I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 07:35:44 PM

Bitcoin's too big on popularity but Ethereum's famous too. I'm not comparing them because they're operating on different models but it's about money about which one's going to give better profit. Ethereum's low price is attractive. Bitcoin's high price isn't.

I don't think there's any point in comparing these two crypto kings, because their operating models are very different from each other, even though ETH is very popular for developing a blockchain that can operate projects to be able to grow using their network, but will not be able to beat the popularity of BTC forever. , because I think BTC is the parent of all kinds of altcoins,

██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████
arabspaceship123 (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 190

I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2021, 03:39:27 PM

It's normal for cryptocurrencies going down when Bitcoin's going down. In use cases how many people use bitcoin compared with Ethereum when it's got contracts for uses? Investors feel comfortable investing in Bitcoin other they'd be jumping to Ethereum.

Until now I have not found an altcoin that can compete with bitcoin's dominance, even altcoins in the ethereum class, no matter how great the potential of other coins, but still following the flow of bitcoin, the proof is that when bitcoin goes down other coins will also follow its movement, from here we can conclude that bitcoin is the parent of cryptocurrency.
Most crypto go down with bitcoin and follow it's price movement but the fact that ethereum dominance is getting bigger this means that it is being more popular than any other coin but obviously it cannot compete with bitcoin and definitely can't overthrow bitcoin to become the king of crypto. Use cases of bitcoin are limited as compared to ethereum so in the future ethereum market share is going to be even more than the current one.

██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1358
Merit: 740

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 08:29:54 PM

Most crypto go down with bitcoin and follow it's price movement but the fact that ethereum dominance is getting bigger this means that it is being more popular than any other coin but obviously it cannot compete with bitcoin and definitely can't overthrow bitcoin to become the king of crypto. Use cases of bitcoin are limited as compared to ethereum so in the future ethereum market share is going to be even more than the current one.
To compete I think it is possible, but to replace bitcoin there is no chance for ethereum, indeed ethereum is increasing until now, just look at the more users who transact with ethereum, even this coin is able to be in second position in crypto for such a long period of time , while many other coins have the same odds, that's why I say competing is very likely for ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: