Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:38:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KUDOKEN]🔴🔥PLAY, MINE, SPEND, ENJOY DYNAMIC REWARDS 🔥🔴  (Read 172 times)
Kudoken Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 02:24:26 PM

What is Kudoken?

A blockchain ecosystem incentivizing businesses partners and community participation through the use of token redemption for rewards. Participation is easy!

Simply, interact with any of our first party and partner programs; then decide how you want to use your Kudoken rewards. Concert tickets, Pizza, Photography packages, Merchandise, One-of-a-kind NFT’s from superstars in entertainment, plus exclusive tiered content from our unique rewards store. As we add business partners the incentives keep growing!

Kudoken has an unparalleled amount of use cases to interact with and redemption is easy. Once you’ve received tokens by way of mining, air drops, entertainment platform participation, or purchase. You can use Kudoken to interact with our platforms, exchange them for rewards, grow your plot of tokens through staking, and/or turn them in for currency via Uniswap exchange!

Kudoken Ecosystem Explained

Click video to play

Business Spotlight

MEHALLA

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 01:02:37 PM

As you know one of the core concern is security. In recent time we see many incident in crypto world, Is Kudoken Token’s Security Tested?
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 08:13:20 PM

What's the token address?
Kudoken Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 04:12:51 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2021, 08:35:46 PM by Kudoken Token

As you know one of the core concern is security. In recent time we see many incident in crypto world, Is Kudoken Token’s Security Tested?
Thanks Sir for your question. Yes, we have a security audit also and passed with no vulnerabilities. we will post the results on our github, submit them to file on etherscan, and post on the website for investor and business relations use.
Kudoken Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 04:20:36 PM

Thanks Sir for your interest on kudoken. 0x09851dd4760a8ed111f850affb38b10f84e80c8a is our token address. For more information please join with us. Github  Discord
motolinba

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 11:30:04 PM

I started to delve into the layer 2 solution, and began to participate more in the in-depth conversations around the layer 2 on Twitter and Discord, I began to realize-although layer 2 is a much-needed and logical solution for scaling. Do you have any plan to implementing layer 2 solutions?
Kudoken Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 07:27:06 PM

I started to delve into the layer 2 solution, and began to participate more in the in-depth conversations around the layer 2 on Twitter and Discord, I began to realize-although layer 2 is a much-needed and logical solution for scaling. Do you have any plan to implementing layer 2 solutions?

Yes, we are currently looking into layer 2 solutions and have narrowed down a number of interesting candidates. We are currently working with our developer and will be making a decision soon on which layer 2 solution will work best for our community and business partners.
Kudoken Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 08:47:24 PM

We have launched as of 11:11 today get on uniswap to get your kudoken! Price is already going up Rocket with more yet to come! This is only the beginning of a new era folks! If your not on the ship better jump on hyper drive is about to activate🔥

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 12:04:26 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2021, 01:38:36 AM by necromastery

Thanks Sir for your interest on kudoken. 0x09851dd4760a8ed111f850affb38b10f84e80c8a is our token address. For more information please join with us. Github  Discord
So the token is using ethereum network, I though will be same as the current token trend that using binance chain. Why you chose it? eth network is so heavy right now, small players may lose their funds to pay transaction fees.
Kudoken Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 07:06:04 AM

We are launching on both Eth and MATIC/Polygon with the hope that EIP1559 will assist with ETH fees. Honestly ETH fees have been the lowest they've been in a long time... have you made an eth transaction lately? GWEI is extremely low. We support bnb but its not for us, we discussed it, but ultimately ETH/MATIC/Polygon was our selection, staying in the eth realm. Thank you for the question.
necromastery

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 11:11:50 PM

We are launching on both Eth and MATIC/Polygon with the hope that EIP1559 will assist with ETH fees. Honestly ETH fees have been the lowest they've been in a long time... have you made an eth transaction lately? GWEI is extremely low. We support bnb but its not for us, we discussed it, but ultimately ETH/MATIC/Polygon was our selection, staying in the eth realm. Thank you for the question.
Alright, the gas is low, at least not reach 100 gwei for a transaction. https://etherscan.io/gastracker#historicaldata
Well for me, not stable and still not settled in low numbers. The low that I usually use and see is only use 1 or 2 gwei to do transaction.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 11:14:14 PM

Alright, the gas is low, at least not reach 100 gwei for a transaction. https://etherscan.io/gastracker#historicaldata
Well for me, not stable and still not settled in low numbers. The low that I usually use and see is only use 1 or 2 gwei to do transaction.

I think they are also looking forward with the EIP1559 and it may have effect on the gas fees. So they keep this under ETH. And the MATIC network is one of the promising networks today. The use case of this platform is quite interesting. It seems they can attract some players here. They just need good marketing or promotion of this project so people will get acquainted about their presence in the market.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 11:32:55 PM

Is the airdrop deployment has been applied? not yet right? because I didn't find tweet about it, i guess it's not implemented yet. So, when you plan to launch the airdrop campaign? I think your community is also waiting for that to be happen.
Did you guys not interested to create telegram group? I can't find yours. 

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Kudoken Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 05:23:50 AM

It's for sure fluctuating and of course everyone will be happier when its stable, but we made the decision to remain optimistic for the outcome of EIP and to roll with the promise of MATIC/Polygon. Bnb is doing well, and I like their project, but there are just as many hurdles in the centralization of Binance. With the promise of the London fork and the excitement behind MATIC we made our decision and feel good about the cards in our hand. I also like the look of clover finance and the Polka para chain solutions... IJS. Right now there are alot of options... why are you so hard on Bnb??
necromastery

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2021, 03:26:38 PM

It's for sure fluctuating and of course everyone will be happier when its stable, but we made the decision to remain optimistic for the outcome of EIP and to roll with the promise of MATIC/Polygon. Bnb is doing well, and I like their project, but there are just as many hurdles in the centralization of Binance. With the promise of the London fork and the excitement behind MATIC we made our decision and feel good about the cards in our hand. I also like the look of clover finance and the Polka para chain solutions... IJS. Right now there are alot of options... why are you so hard on Bnb??
I don't mean to push so hard on BnB, it just nowadays crypto project come and usually chose that bnb chain, yes at there the gas very low. Besides, I was quite applaud to those who use the eth chain at the moment, they seem brave to use it, yeah like that.
Kudoken Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 05:13:36 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2021, 05:50:30 PM by Kudoken Token

Hey ladies and gents how’s your energy keeping up! Today we will have our AMA,
we will dive into Q and A so have all questions ready that are Blockchain and kudoken related!
Kudoken Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 06:08:30 PM

Kudoken is a decentralized utility token that incentivizes businesses partners and community participation alike. Participation is easy! Simply, interact with any of the use cases in our partner programs;

then decide how you want to use your token rewards.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: