Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:56:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i take the risk or not  (Read 897 times)
Jontokhan65

Activity: 77
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 02:47:47 PM

Hi everyone, I want to learn about Bitcoin and investing. I need help on how to go about investing in Bitcoin which I don't know if I can take the risk. I have $3k which I want to keep in the bank but I'm thinking of investing it into Bitcoin. If I purchase Bitcoin now, is their any way I can profit from it from now till next year May? I am planning of using the money next year for business.

Should I take the risk of investing in Bitcoin now or better still put it in the bank?
Will I lose my money if I invest now?

Yes you can invest many people get good profit by investing. If you invest the amount of money you have, you will get good profit but the current market is bad so now there are not many people investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 03:18:45 PM
Merited by vapourminer (2)

From this month until May in the next year will be 10 months and you have $3k. Maybe you can invest in bitcoin every month and divide that $3k for every month so in every month, you can buy bitcoin for $300 at any price. You can select the first day in the next month to buy bitcoin and hold it in your wallet. But I wonder if you can do that monthly as you will see bitcoin price will always change day by day and that can make you worry unless you control yourself to calm down.

But bitcoin is not a shortcut to make fast money because that will depend on how good bitcoin price movement. As long as you do not sell your bitcoin, you will lose but you will see the fluctuating money value for your investment. But how if the bitcoin price does not increase more than $64k or even $40k in May next year? Do you still hold your bitcoin or just sell it in the next year?

If you can accept the risk, you can try it for a year and see how much profit you will get later.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2021, 03:25:30 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Yes you can invest many people get good profit by investing. If you invest the amount of money you have, you will get good profit but the current market is bad so now there are not many people investing.
There is no guarantee in any investment and buying Bitcoin does not mean you'll get "good profit" back, regardless of how much you have to put in.
Also, when the market is bad not so attractive and many people are skeptical about investing, that's usually the best time to buy and not during a FOMO when the price is skyrocketing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2021, 07:48:42 PM

Hi everyone, I want to learn about Bitcoin and investing. I need help on how to go about investing in Bitcoin which I don't know if I can take the risk. I have $3k which I want to keep in the bank but I'm thinking of investing it into Bitcoin. If I purchase Bitcoin now, is their any way I can profit from it from now till next year May? I am planning of using the money next year for business.

Should I take the risk of investing in Bitcoin now or better still put it in the bank?
this is the beauty of life, you risk something to get something...

no one knows what the price of bitcoin will be in May next year, everyone just believes that in May next year the price of bitcoin will not be like today. invest with full awareness and full decision and be prepared for whatever happens, then you will not feel lost.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GreenHash

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 09:18:10 AM

The first rule is that you only have to invest what you are willing to lose.

Grin
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 11:47:43 AM

First and foremost, it’s great for you to be a Bitcoin enthusiast. However, before you do so, always do your homework and research. Educate yourself first about Bitcoin. Are you here for short term or long term?

For me, long-term is always the best by just simply buying and holding. However, if you want to have daily income, better start a business that would generate you results.

Trading or investing Bitcoin doesn’t have astronomical guaranteed returns. Don’t expect or project that you will profit at a certain point of time. It’s unpredictable and we don’t know where Bitcoin might be heading next. It could go down in any minute, or the other way around. Or it might go up all of a sudden without warning.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 12:38:58 PM

the only risk you should be taking is learning about crypto and trading. That way you will not be taking risks in the future, but educated guesses. This forum is not meant to be direct financial advice as no one really knows, but a marketplace of ideas related to crypto.

Luzin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 779

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 03:01:38 PM

Indeed, when you want to enter into new things there is a big consideration that you need to think about. You just need to learn for it, ask here and diligently read. Most of the people here will answer your questions wisely.

If I see your funds are really big. First I get to know the world of crypto my funds are only 1/15 of your funds. To take it or not, all successful people must be willing to try to take all the risks. There is no success without process and risk, in trading many say big risk equals big profit opportunity. So the decision is yours.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 04:03:34 PM

If you can afford to loose the said amount then you go ahead with your decision else invest what you can afford to loose so that you can always bounce back if it doesn't work out as planned. Once it involves crypto investment I advice investors to venture with spare fiat currency. An amount you wouldn't have to sobber about if things goes wrong or if you begin to loose patience because investing in Bitcoin requires your  patience to it's maximum
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 04:41:05 PM

Considering the current dip, it might be a good opportunity to start investing right now. You should assure first that the money you will be investing is the amount that you can afford to lose. No matter what, entering crypto is a risk, it's just a matter of being wise and strategic on when you are investing. Those who do not have enough patience to wait for a perfect timing will keep on losing what they risk so make sure you have the perseverance and focus before committing in an investment. The value of bitcoin is very volatile so there's a chance that the money you invested will decrease or increase depending on the current market situation.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 09:30:51 PM

All decisions are yours. Because I have entered the world of bitcoin, if I were you, I would enter the funds as fiat or USDT. But if you are really interested, you have to manage your funds wisely. A beginner should be prepared to lose money and that's what I tell all my friends who ask me about trading. $3K is a lot you can split and use smaller funds than that to start investing or trading in crypto.
You have to keep trying and not be afraid to fail because everything is a process. An expert also starts from a beginner. So don't hesitate.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 11:59:34 PM

Considering the current dip, it might be a good opportunity to start investing right now. You should assure first that the money you will be investing is the amount that you can afford to lose. No matter what, entering crypto is a risk, it's just a matter of being wise and strategic on when you are investing. Those who do not have enough patience to wait for a perfect timing will keep on losing what they risk so make sure you have the perseverance and focus before committing in an investment. The value of bitcoin is very volatile so there's a chance that the money you invested will decrease or increase depending on the current market situation.

We see the price at down side so its really good  to enter this current situation since the market is now at cheap price compare on what we see on it last past months but also we need to  be careful about the possible hypes   since this one could possibly destroy our discipline if we believe easily on someone's opinion that's why we really need to do  a proper research if we want to invest on certain investment areas since we really need to  aoid scams or possible losing due to bad  decision on market volatility.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 02:33:30 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Putting your money in the bank wont gain you anything. Thus if you want to maximize your chance to grow it, investing is the good option. But the problem is the money that you will going to use is not a spare money since you're assuming there's a guaranteed profit by next year.

Price of bitcoin is unpredictable, if you're willing to take risk then timing when to buy and that is during dip, then hold. If the price plunged you will only lose the value but not the number of your bitcoin, the only solution is to be patient and hold even it takes long period.

Take risk but have less expectation.

Avantikakaur

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 07:55:40 AM

There are many ways you can earn and invest in Bitcoin one of them is that you can earn Bitcoin by trading. When you decide to trade Bitcoin you need to have a lot of knowledge. I would say that before you invest you must have a lot of experience about trade think trade is foolish to invest without a clear idea about trade. First you have to decide what percentage you want to invest from the main fund and then you have to decide what percentage of profit and loss you want to make.

Note: Rememmber that trade is most of times there are destructive steps so you must do some research and take action.
worle1bm

Activity: 1834
Merit: 166

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 08:45:04 AM

The first rule of investing is that first learn about the market and make complete research based just on your opinion and then dive in this crypto market trading.You can put your $3k in your bank and with some time it could become $3.5k also and your investment is safe until they make some rules or any fraud is detected and your funds are gone.Rest if you choose to invest in bitcoin you need to have patience and heart to see $3k turning into $500 also at some point but it will surely rise after bull run.So the decision whole and solely lies with you.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
EvieLannister

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 06:33:34 AM

You can first understand the knowledge of cryptocurrency. If you do not understand or understand the cryptocurrency market at all, you are likely to lose money. You can also read the opinions of everyone on the forum. If you invest in Bitcoin, you can hold it for a long time and don't sell it, because Bitcoin has long-term value.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 10:40:12 PM

I need help on how to go about investing in Bitcoin which I don't know if I can take the risk.
The first thing that you must remember about investing in Bitcoin is:
Be ready for the risk.
If you yourself don't know if you can take the risks or not, I will not suggest you invest in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is very risky, once you lose your money and you are not ready with the risk, it's over and you may be stressed. This often happens.

If I purchase Bitcoin now, is their any way I can profit from it from now till next year May? I am planning of using the money next year for business.
Then, please also remember about another thing when going to invest in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies:
Only use free money.
It means that you must use only free money, in which you will not use the money for a long time, at least 4 or 5 years later.
We don't know what will happen to Bitcoin next year. It may probably keep decreasing or rising up. But, If you want to use the money in May, it is also not a wise and good thing to use the money for investing in Bitcoin. Because, if you don't find the rising price in may next year, you will really lose your money and your business funds may be lost.
I am here not making you be afraid or panic not to invest, but, I only tell the reality.
If you want to use the money for your real-life business, better not to use it for investment in Bitcoin right now.

No one knows and no one can guarantee if you will lose your money or get profits. We cannot predict the price of Bitcoin in the future exactly 100% true.

I see that you are still doubtful and not ready for the risks, so, I think that it is better for you not to invest in Bitcoin right now using that money for business next year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
akirasendo17

Activity: 1106
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 09:13:54 AM

Why not put a little amount and not all the money, the risk is attached to everything that we do, you can't take risks then nothing will happen to you,
but always remember in crypto that invest only the money you are willing to lose because in crypto the price can go up and down in seconds and so be prepare and have control over your emotions is very important.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄
    ▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄
  ▄▀▄▀▀             ▀▀▄▀
 ▄▀▄▀         ▄       ▀▄
  ▄▀         ███       ▀▄▀▄
▄ █   ▀████▄▄███▄       █ █
█ █     ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄▄  █ █
█ █       ██████████▀   █ ▀
▀▄▀▄       ▀▀█████▀    ▄▀
   ▀▄        ▐██▄     ▄▀▄▀
  ▀▄▀▄▄       ███▄  ▄▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀ ▄▀
       ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        █▄
  ▀▀█▀█▄▄█ ▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄
 ▄▀▀ ▀▄██▄▀▀▀█▄
    ▄████▌▀█▄  ▀
    ▀▀
█▌  █
     ▄  ▀

▄
    █
    ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀██
   ████████████▄█████
 ▄███████████▄████████████▄
 █████████████▄█████▄███████▄
█████████████████████████████
P L A Y   S L O T S   o n     
CRYPTO'S FASTEST
GROWING CASINO
★ ‎
‎ ★
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
███████  ██  ▐█████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
███████▀ ▀███████
███████     ███████
██████▄     ▄██████
██████▄▀▄▄▄▀▄██████
██████▄   ▄██████
▀██████▄██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███████▌ ▐███████
████████  █████████
█████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███████  ██████████
█████▌      ▄████
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀███████▀▀

‎ ★
      ▄▄██▄█▄        ▄██████▄
   ▀██████████▄     ██████████
      ▄▄▄▄▄     ▐██████████▌
   ▄███████████▄   ██████████
  ████████████████▄  ▀███▀▀▄██▄
     ▀▀█████████████  ▀██████████▄
          █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ▐▌
         █
        ▐▌
        █       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 06:57:14 AM

No one will give you unequivocal advice here, and I would not advise you to rely on the advice of the forum alone, you must choose for yourself a strategy for making money or investing with such capital, you can invest not only in bitcoin create an investment wallet with top coins and change their order on a monthly basis, this will reduce the risk of losing everything, it is not worth investing all your money in just one coin.
ROSERTY

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 03:13:17 AM

Many people like to deposit money in the bank to obtain interest income. It is very difficult to add value through this traditional way. Bitcoin and blockchain technology are changing the role of money and banks in society. Compared with banks and other institutions, Bitcoin is a good choice in the current society. Although Bitcoin has certain risks and it is difficult to obtain a lot of benefits in the short term, but you will definitely get high profits if you insist on long-term investment in Bitcoin. It is more profitable to invest money than to deposit it in the bank. It has already brought benefits to many investors and enabled them to achieve wealth freedom.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: