Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:06:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BondAppetit — earn up to 8% APY in USDC  (Read 338 times)
bbtou

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 05:04:03 PM

Read more on the website about the function of these two tokens.
BAG holders will receive coupon rewards on which the stablecoin is backed
https://bondappetit.io/bag - just check this page
It turns out that we have 2 ways to earn BAG: coupon income and classic defi staking?
Yes, you got it right
I use coupon staking
bbtou

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 05:41:48 PM

Which competitors have you see for USDap? USDT and USDC are your real competitors?
USDT and USDC are real competitors for USDap. Check USDap advantages here - https://bondappetit.io/stablecoin
Cannabis Power

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 06:30:13 PM

Which competitors have you see for USDap? USDT and USDC are your real competitors?
USDT and USDC are real competitors for USDap. Check USDap advantages here - https://bondappetit.io/stablecoin
Is it that it turns out that usdap is better than usdt? But what about fame, hype?
bbtou

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 06:49:12 PM

Is it that it turns out that usdap is better than usdt? But what about fame, hype?
In the long run, fame and hype are not an advantage. You also need to take into account the risks of pressure from the government, and decentralized projects will come to the fore.
Cannabis Power

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 07:20:26 PM

In the long run, fame and hype are not an advantage. You also need to take into account the risks of pressure from the government, and decentralized projects will come to the fore.
The information that the government's pressure will only grow has come across to me for a long time, but nothing serious has happened so far. Even lawsuits against USDT were not successful
bbtou

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 04:47:44 PM

Man, are you serious  Huh
it is completely indecent to compare usdap with usdt and usdc - just look at the capitalization
So what's wrong with that? Capitalization is not a constant
Everything is changing rapidly in the crypto world, and now the pressure of regulators on stablecoins is very strong
bbtou

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 11:49:42 AM

Man, you are really kidding Grin
What other pressure from regulators, I have been hearing these tales for several years. Usdt has no problems with regulators at the moment
Lol, you look frivolous now.
Read the news about the dispute usdt with sec.
And I advise you to read more information before entering into an argument.
Flickofthewrist

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 02:14:08 PM

Man, are you serious  Huh
it is completely indecent to compare usdap with usdt and usdc - just look at the capitalization

It's cool that USDap is backed by real-world debt obligations. Should be remained under review
bbtou

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 01:11:59 PM

I can stake any amount in pool? No minimal limits?
No info about minimal limits, so you can stake any amount
bbtou

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 06:04:38 PM

Are there simple strategies you can use and capitalize on this? Even for a beginner like me Roll Eyes
As I understand it, there are coupon rewards and liquidity rewards, which one is more profitable?
The most risk-free strategy is to put usdap-usdc liquidity into staking, then invest the received BAGs in coupon staking and receive income from bonds.
You absolutely don't risk anything, because in the initial staking you have 2 stablecoins
BTCP

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 09:55:28 AM

In the community chat, BondAppetit's admins hint that there will be some major updates soon. Any ideas what these updates are about?

New partnerships?
Listings on major exchanges?
First loans from business borrowers?
Flickofthewrist

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 02:45:02 PM

In the community chat, BondAppetit's admins hint that there will be some major updates soon. Any ideas what these updates are about?

New partnerships?

I guess there must be some good news about partnerships
bbtou

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 02:53:50 PM

New partnerships?
I guess these will be new partnerships. It is still far from giving loans to businesses, and I have not heard anything about listings either.
bbtou

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 02:31:47 PM

When will the information on the second round of bond investments be updated on your website? There is still no information Embarrassed
In theory, the list should be updated literally soon. The investments took place a long time ago, nevertheless, the team in social networks reported that the other day they will update
bbtou

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 03:42:19 PM

Why BAG go down? And the emission of usdap dropped, what is happening? There is still no information for the second batch of bonds Huh
It's correction, dude Grin
This is the market, there are no ever-growing coins
Moreover, there are more chances to make money in staking.
so the current course does not play a big role
bbtou

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 04:37:17 PM

where did you get that I said that coins should constantly grow? BAG has been falling for a long time, and so far it does not show signs that it may stop.
Usually everyone who writes why the price is falling turns out to be expecting big profits in a short period of time. Grin
Personally, I don't care much about the price - I play for a long time on staking
BondAppetit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 06:35:07 PM

The Digital Fortress investment fund has invested $350,000 in BondAppetit in exchange for 1.74 million BAG

https://bondappetit.medium.com/digital-fortress-investment-fund-injects-350-000-into-bondappetit-defi-lending-protocol-9b9a1f8a2cfe

The corporate loans and short-term liquidity markets are immense and worth tens of trillions of dollars. In the coming years, DeFi services will be taking up a significant share of this market,” as stated by Evgeny Yudin, Director of Digital Fortress.

“BondAppetit can become a significant player on the debt financing market. The protocol has an innovative hybrid model and a strong team with the necessary experience and connections in both the traditional finance and the cryptocurrency markets. The BondAppetit USDap stablecoin is decentralized and has transparent collateral that can be verified online at any time. 100% of the collateral is composed of stable assets from the traditional financial sector.”

The fund retains an option of acquiring more BAG tokens throughout the year. The details of the option contract will be published later.

The entire amount of $350,000 will be used for the acquisition of bonds to increase the emission of USDap.
BondAppetit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 07:38:10 AM

The single-staking APY has increased by 4-5x. Stake BAG and earn up to 5.9% APY in USDC: https://bondappetit.io/rewards
BondAppetit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 12:04:07 PM

Sasha Ivanov (CEO of Waves) on BondAppetit and EAST.Finance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS10ifWC_Sk
BondAppetit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 02:02:22 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2021, 07:40:55 AM by BondAppetit

BondAppetit: H1 2021 results and plans for the near future

https://medium.com/@bondappetit/h1-2021-results-and-plans-for-the-near-future-89e82295920b

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: