Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:51:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fresh article about BTC  (Read 74 times)
Michael_Selge_239 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 12:44:38 PM

While the market is going up and down and the prices for crypto are trembling, it is essential to keep your mind clear and be well informed

Therefore we've created an article about BTC, where we describe the most important facts about the coin, give a brief analytical review and describe the best ways to invest in BTC - How to trade BTC?

We welcome any kind of feedback from BTC community and wish to hear back from you. Enjoy the reading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3158

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 04:21:01 PM

While the market is going up and down and the prices for crypto are trembling, it is essential to keep your mind clear and be well informed

Therefore we've created an article about BTC, where we describe the most important facts about the coin, give a brief analytical review and describe the best ways to invest in BTC - How to trade BTC?

We welcome any kind of feedback from BTC community and wish to hear back from you. Enjoy the reading

I looked at your article, sounds informative for noobs. You cover almost all things with some basics. I hope it's original by you.
In the end, you promote the "7b crypto broker app". What is this? Are you the owner of this app?
I find on Google Play, there is no review about this app. How we can be sure that this app is trusted?