Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:30:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BabyDogeCoin] I got it ripped off my BabyDoge, I need help  (Read 209 times)
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 06:15:36 AM

Sometime I get to be concern why some people are riskimg their lifesaving money for an investment that isnt sure yet. Yes therr is hypr about it and some earned a lot from previous meme coins but remember that not all projects can be as profitable as it can be.

Im sorry to hear your case but you traded a token from a dex and that means no one is controlling the market and thats means its your own fault. No one can help you recover that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 07:39:47 AM

I'm sorry you suffered loss but it was your greed that caused this.

Greed because if you had invested less money (which you afford to lose) and hadn't been greedy for more profits, you wouldn't have been in this situation.

Why are you risking your savings on shitcoin especially when it comes to your child's future for school in the future whether you don't do research or are just tempted by a significant increase?
Unfortunately, the OP's mistake may spoil the future of his/her childrens.  Cry
ElectricAR15

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 07:59:12 PM

everybody wants to bash but OP can spend (lose) his money however he wants

I think the only useful thing that can come out of this is if he tells us how he got scammed
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 08:07:39 PM

~
To be straight up, no, OP. It is all losses now.
Next time if you're gonna invest into something that you are not sure of, don't use the fund that you will use for something else important and in this situation, your children's school. That is one hell of an important fund that I would not wanna lose if I were you.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 08:37:20 PM

There is probably 5 big red signals in the main message by OP, but I would like to focus on one thing. If anyone tells you that they put ALL their savings into something, and give you some speech about how good their intentions were (pay for kids futures, pay for moms medical, pay for wife's chemo whatever) that is usually either a lie, or move by a moron. I am sorry but if you really believed that babydoge will be the thing that will help your kids go to college, then you probably deserve to be a failure.

I am not saying that you should always be capable of paying for it, maybe you won't, maybe they will have to work, that is not a "problem" in the sense that people do that and it is common, but if you really REEEALLLY believed that your babydoge would pay for it? Then I am sorry but you are beyond saving. I am not even getting into the fact that you got scammed probably the easiest way I have ever seen.
Unfortunately this seems to be the case, stories of people losing their money by investing in a bad coin or losing their coins to a hack are a dime a dozen and we have seen them too many times already, but when they include a story like that you know that they will ask for money and he did, I even indicated to him this is against the rules of the forum and that part of the message is still on the OP so at this point I tend to believe he is lying about that part of the story.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: