Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I rather stay hungry than sell my Bitcoin  (Read 3000 times)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2021, 04:17:41 PM

LMAO, there has been a saying that only invest what you can afford, so your principle is wrong to stay hungry because you might die and you will not benefit from your holdings, that's so stupid. Bitcoin is just money, you can live without it, what's important is your help but my point here is don't invest the money that you can't afford to lose, it's always a recipe for disaster.
It's true what you said bro, we are not stupid, don't sacrifice yourself to defend bitcoin, because without bitcoin we can live, but if we are hungry for 3 days we will die, so why hold bitcoin if our stomach is hungry, if we have savings it's okay we keep our bitcoins, but if we have no other savings, we have to sell some of our bitcoins, to cover our stomachs.

Well you are right but i think that is not what he meant, he just want to say that he will hold his bitcoin no matter what unlike to us we are tempted to sell it if the price is high or we think that the price is high enough. But if that is really what he meant then you are right imagine thats the only money you have , you dont have work or any other source of income then that would likely to happen to you. But i am just asking when is that the good time to sell for you self? because for me is anytime as long as i need it like i need money now so i sell it now although it would go higher later on.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 04:54:10 PM

It's really a tempting period for Bitcoin investors considering the constant dip we have been experiencing for a while. I was once adviced to sell my coin when I had an issue that needed money urgently but I objected it took me quite a long time to hodl and loosing them now isn't a healthy idea at all.

If I sell off my coin I might not be opportunied to buy back the coin at the exact rate I bought the previous one and had to come to a concrete decision of not selling my coin no matter the consequence. Yes it's going to be a different story if it turns out negative but what if it turns out positive. Vertually everything about life had two faces been the negative outcome or the positive there is hardly any in-between and so for me I rather take the risk and face what ever comes my way in the near future because risk is a necessity as far as investment is involved.

If it turns out positive certainly the joy would be all mine and certainly a portion of it would be rubbed on people around and if it turns out the opposite direction then I bear my loss alone. It's really my cross to bear and making this decision was out of a deep quite time I had while I was wondering if I go ahead to cash out or I maintain my hodl and from all indication I just have to maintain my hodl till I get my reward no matter the manner it would appear.
You have all the freedom to do whatever you want with your bitcoin but I don't think it is ideal to compromise your health just because you don't want to sell and lose the opportunity of selling at high. If that's the case, if you'll end up investing all you have in bitcoin, then you made a wrong decision. You should always invest what you can afford to lose. Remember that investments in bitcoin is a very risky thing to do considering its volatility. Nevertheless, you should spare some of your holdings if you don't have anything left to suffice your daily needs. You can still be successful with your investments without sacrificing yourself.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 07:42:22 PM

~
 But if that is really what he meant then you are right imagine thats the only money you have , you dont have work or any other source of income then that would likely to happen to you. But i am just asking when is that the good time to sell for you self? because for me is anytime as long as i need it like i need money now so i sell it now although it would go higher later on.
After the pandemic majority are in a position that they need to sell off their coins to sustain and then there are many that planned on investing knowing that the halving is approaching and many missed the opportunity because many lost their jobs and some are waiting to get their salary credited on time and if you have taken any home loans or any form of loans then you are stuck and i will not think twice in booking my profit and taking care if i am in a situation like that.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 08:23:19 PM

~
 But if that is really what he meant then you are right imagine thats the only money you have , you dont have work or any other source of income then that would likely to happen to you. But i am just asking when is that the good time to sell for you self? because for me is anytime as long as i need it like i need money now so i sell it now although it would go higher later on.
After the pandemic majority are in a position that they need to sell off their coins to sustain and then there are many that planned on investing knowing that the halving is approaching and many missed the opportunity because many lost their jobs and some are waiting to get their salary credited on time and if you have taken any home loans or any form of loans then you are stuck and i will not think twice in booking my profit and taking care if i am in a situation like that.
Even myself would definitely be selling out without any doubt or hesitation.Money is for the purpose on spending it and when you are in need then its not really bad to consider out on pulling of those funds
for the sake of paying up everything when you do have loan or buying out for the sake of food and survival.What is money if you are hungry or simply starve to death? You wont still able to cherish up those
coins but rather other will take benefit on the sacrifices that you made which it isnt really worth for you to do so.Can you really let that thing happen to you on where you died
and others will benefit? This kind of mindset will really be saving you up and do all sorts of things on what would be good for you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 09:04:11 PM

To be able to live, people need food. To be able to live, people dont need Bitcoins Cheesy What is the real purpose of torture and holding? It is impossible to eat Bitcoin to survive. And it is stupid to take Bitcoin to the grave if your die.
If OP is so cool and have balls - consider running 72h no food marathon. Check yourself if you really "rather stay hungry than sell your Bitcoin".

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Reosta_

Activity: 994
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 09:15:54 PM

Is it really worth staying hungry for it? We always say that one should make an investment which they can afford in case it's gone. Hence, it doesn't make sense not to sell my coins in such condition. If we don't live, what's the meaning of HODLing?  Grin

BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1152

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 09:43:58 PM

You can refrain from selling your bitcoin for a long time if you don't have an urgent need for money. Meanwhile, people will still consider selling some or all of their bitcoin because they need the money or some other reason. But especially for you, you may still be able to hold it if you have other income from your actual job so your bitcoin will be kept for a long time. Good for you, but not necessarily good for others.

I have a habit of selling 50% of the bitcoin I own from the signature campaign, while the other 50% will be used as a long term investment. That's good for me, but sometime not good for other people.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 09:44:58 PM

Is it really worth staying hungry for it? We always say that one should make an investment which they can afford in case it's gone. Hence, it doesn't make sense not to sell my coins in such condition. If we don't live, what's the meaning of HODLing?  Grin

Great! nothing left if you died due to starving, if you really don't have any option better to sacrifies and

continue to live, investment can be done again the chance always open for those who wanted to seek

and wanted to succeed. Case to case once you already in the situation where you can't resist to do

things that you ain't like doin.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 09:57:20 PM

Hodling will end up worthless if the hodler don't live anymore. I think your perception towards bitcoin is already an obssession. There is nothing more important today than to feed you and your family. It's good to spend part of them but also leave some part of it. You will have all the chances to buy again once you already have enough funds but make your health be your priority first as health will always be your wealth.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2021, 10:01:37 PM

"Staying hungry than to sell his Bitcoin" might not be literally mean he's starving himself.
It could also mean, his hunger towards a lot of different things that he needs to buy using the money he had invested in Bitcoin. He's talking about the risk in general.
-The risk of holding Bitcoin for long term.
-The risk of necessities/needs that'll challenge him along the way while holding Bitcoin.
But If the OP literally means he's controlling what he usually eats, then I guess that's not a really good practice and everyone is right about starving over investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
KeikoKitagawa18

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

World Family Coin

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 10:23:58 PM

Well I absolutely can relate with your statement. It was so hard for me to sell my bitcoin too. But the pressure that I had, it made me to do so. This situation is not good at all but I really hope it will get better day by day.

●   Space Knight   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  WFC  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Donations Platform  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 10:40:50 PM

It's really a tempting period for Bitcoin investors considering the constant dip we have been experiencing for a while. I was once adviced to sell my coin when I had an issue that needed money urgently but I objected it took me quite a long time to hodl and loosing them now isn't a healthy idea at all.
Holding them wasn't an "healthy" option too. You needed money, you should have sold it. Why would you even invest on the first place if you couldn't/had to suffer like this?

If I sell off my coin I might not be opportunied to buy back the coin at the exact rate I bought the previous one and had to come to a concrete decision of not selling my coin no matter the consequence. Yes it's going to be a different story if it turns out negative but what if it turns out positive. Vertually everything about life had two faces been the negative outcome or the positive there is hardly any in-between and so for me I rather take the risk and face what ever comes my way in the near future because risk is a necessity as far as investment is involved.
It doesn't matter. You don't have to buy back at the exact same rate. You sell it. You fix your shit and then when you can afford again, buy at any value. You will still make profit. Just don't sell if you don't have to.
If it turns out positive certainly the joy would be all mine and certainly a portion of it would be rubbed on people around and if it turns out the opposite direction then I bear my loss alone. It's really my cross to bear and making this decision was out of a deep quite time I had while I was wondering if I go ahead to cash out or I maintain my hodl and from all indication I just have to maintain my hodl till I get my reward no matter the manner it would appear.
And this is how all investment works. It may work in your favor or it may go against your goal. There are risks associated with it. Sure, keep holding, but don't put your mental and physical health at risk.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 10:59:30 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2021, 11:17:13 PM by Mahanton

Well I absolutely can relate with your statement. It was so hard for me to sell my bitcoin too. But the pressure that I had, it made me to do so. This situation is not good at all but I really hope it will get better day by day.
Hope it could be better on next day buddy and you arent the only one who do have that kind of hardship in life,which goes for same on my part too where i had been stormed out with lots of
problems in life in terms of money or funds which wont really be giving out me no choice but to sell out my crypto.Its not a bad idea because we do live to survive no matter what the circumstances
that we would face off.

Sell if you do have something to sell because you can earn that back when your situation is getting better and we can still earn money and what matter most is to become healthy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 04:57:24 AM

indeed our desire is not to sell bitcoin until the bullrun season in the future arrives. but sometimes conditions do not match our expectations. and at that time the only treasure we had was bitcoin, so we were forced to keep selling it to meet our more important life needs. but that's life where we have to make peace with reality, so we stay strong to face it

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 02:38:01 PM

prefer to starve just to hold Bitcoin. this is the dumbest choice i have ever heard. Humans can die of starvation. So forget about investing, one needs to eat to survive. There will always be second chances, as long as you are alive and you can buy bitcoin again next time.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 02:55:42 PM

I'm sure you have very strict principles.
it's not so good if you just depend on waiting for your bitcoins. why not trade altcoins for your needs without you having to sell your bitcoins.
I myself invest in bitcoin not with principles as hard as yours. I will sell when the price and profit are reasonable. like the pump is already happening, and I am satisfied with that. then transfer the profits to other assets for trading. for the most part, I will wait at the bottom again.

milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 08:38:24 PM

Everyone choses the way to earn their assets and to spend them. If someone choses to hodl and even to be hungry it is his or her personal decision. In my opinion it is better not to be hungry and try to find some other alternative way to earn for usual everyday needs in order not to touch Bitcoins. But many men many minds.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 08:59:30 PM

I also don't want to sell my bitcoins if the price drops very far, I will continue to hold my bitcoins until the bitcoin price rises higher. I will sell a few bitcoins that I have when I have made a lot of profit, and even then if there is an urgent need. I will hold my bitcoins for my future, I don't want to live hard in my old age and I also want to make my children happy in the future.
^ You are still at risk if this is your future plan because there is no assurance that gives by BTC to its users and most of all BTC did not promise to everyone that is to make quick rich. For me, this will depend on the situation, how you can use it in the urgent situation if the price of your BTC is still at a low price upon your purchasing. My point here is if you don't have enough money to spend I rather use or withdraw a small portion of my BTC even I am at a loss situation. If you will die in starvation it is useless to your BTC holding that probably will be gone
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1988
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 09:34:39 PM

Sometimes we really want to invest in Bitcoin by using our money. And this case, it will be better and wise to use money that is not for use for the short term and daily necessities.
I'm a little confused by your decision related to better starvation from Bitcoin not being sold.
If we suddenly hurt then what will happen?
That's why don't use the money for everyday need so we will still have money to just eat.
So, invest wisely and smartly. The investment remains the way and eats remains.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 09:57:14 PM

Money is useless when you are already dead,this kind of mindset is really way too minding about money and not the priority or needs.

We do sell if its needed and not just save it but its understandable that we do like to have a good future but since you do really have a problem that you are currently facing
then its just right that you should sell some of it.

Dont sell it all and just only the exact amount that you do need and maybe on next day you can already provide which wont affect your investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████