Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I rather stay hungry than sell my Bitcoin  (Read 3000 times)
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 09:59:36 PM

It's really a tempting period for Bitcoin investors considering the constant dip we have been experiencing for a while. I was once adviced to sell my coin when I had an issue that needed money urgently but I objected it took me quite a long time to hodl and loosing them now isn't a healthy idea at all.

If I sell off my coin I might not be opportunied to buy back the coin at the exact rate I bought the previous one and had to come to a concrete decision of not selling my coin no matter the consequence. Yes it's going to be a different story if it turns out negative but what if it turns out positive. Vertually everything about life had two faces been the negative outcome or the positive there is hardly any in-between and so for me I rather take the risk and face what ever comes my way in the near future because risk is a necessity as far as investment is involved.

If it turns out positive certainly the joy would be all mine and certainly a portion of it would be rubbed on people around and if it turns out the opposite direction then I bear my loss alone. It's really my cross to bear and making this decision was out of a deep quite time I had while I was wondering if I go ahead to cash out or I maintain my hodl and from all indication I just have to maintain my hodl till I get my reward no matter the manner it would appear.

For now, I prefer to hold no matter what but if it is urgent and needed badly, I will do what is necessarily need to do. You need to consider your family and health as well.

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 10:03:58 PM

If I will not eat I will die so If I'm sick and  what will be the purpose of my Bitcoins even high in value but if I'm not a strong, so it's useless my wealth I've save so it's better to save our life also an not just so greed about the value.

It's true that our health is important, if it's urgent and I have to sell my Bitcoins to buy food. So I will do it, even though I may be at a loss.
Because for me eating and drinking is much more important than keeping the Bitcoins I have. As you said, if we don't eat it can get sick or
even cause death, nothing is more valuable than our health and life.

I have the same sentiments here. Food is important and it is better for you to keep alive rather than die in hunger. What will you do with your assets if you are already dead? So better make the most of it while you can. Throughout my experience here in crypto, I already sold some of my assets if I need to. There's no thinking twice if it is about your survival.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 05:18:33 AM

If I will not eat I will die so If I'm sick and  what will be the purpose of my Bitcoins even high in value but if I'm not a strong, so it's useless my wealth I've save so it's better to save our life also an not just so greed about the value.
It's true that our health is important, if it's urgent and I have to sell my Bitcoins to buy food. So I will do it, even though I may be at a loss.
Because for me eating and drinking is much more important than keeping the Bitcoins I have. As you said, if we don't eat it can get sick or
even cause death, nothing is more valuable than our health and life.
I don't know if I am the only one who feels this - I'll take a loan to sort out my problems while still keeping my coins safe.

If you have 1BTC for example, you can easily get a good amount of loan from a trusted lender and you don't even have to sell your bitcoins. Once the price increases, you can sell a part of the bitcoins and repay the loan. One shouldn't rely on bitcoins for their food as investors because we all do something in real life that earns us money. When times are dire like the pandemic, you can use your assets and bitcoin to take loans and prevent being hungry.

No reason to keep yourself hungry when you can plan out smarty and avoid selling and being hungry both.

Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 05:22:01 AM

Hehehe...May be for some time i can stay hungry as well rather then selling my bitcoin but not for long. I understand what op is saying and I agree with him a bit, Even if there are some financial problems i would try to solve them without selling my bitcoin. selling bitcoin would only be the last option.

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 06:24:26 AM

Hehehe...May be for some time i can stay hungry as well rather then selling my bitcoin but not for long. I understand what op is saying and I agree with him a bit, Even if there are some financial problems i would try to solve them without selling my bitcoin. selling bitcoin would only be the last option.

It's very interesting and fun if we can hold bitcoins for a long time, I think this is a good idea and I regret selling a lot of bitcoins in 2018 when it was $8500, I don't want to repeat the same mistake so I will hold for the long term.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 08:12:30 AM

I do not share your position. I think it's worth selling bitcoin at least sometimes. I'm not so worried about selling because I have a cryptocurrency from OWNR. Spending bitcoin is very enjoyable, trust me.
Maybe staying hungry is an exaggeration of the situation but spending bitcoins is the last thing in my mind unless it's the only option I have. There's fun spending bitcoins but it is even more fun accumulating bitcoins before it gets out of reach to buy even 1mbtc.

The guy who bought the pizza for 10k BTC must have felt fun when he purchased the pizza with his coins but if only he managed to secure and accumulate more bitcoins, he could have owned an entire pizza company and more using only a part of his bitcoins. I am not saying he made a mistake but it tells us that sometimes spending is not worth it if you can just compromise with the situation and find cheaper alternatives.

Spending 50 bucks on a VPN is one such example. People spend a lot of BTC buying VPNs while there are cheaper and even free ones available with little research. The 50 bucks you spend in BTC today might come to haunt you in the future.

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 02:18:59 PM

If I will not eat I will die so If I'm sick and  what will be the purpose of my Bitcoins even high in value but if I'm not a strong, so it's useless my wealth I've save so it's better to save our life also an not just so greed about the value.

Exactly, I think this is too much, what do we expect from hunger and pain? everyone wants to be healthy and well-fed, people will do anything to eat so if i'm hungry and there's only bitcoin then i'll sell it, maybe one day i'll buy again because there's always a chance to buy.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 02:34:57 PM

to sell bitcoin assets of course we have to consider the first thing is the price, but if the price is not according to what I want then I will prefer to hold bitcoin for a while even though I am in a very hungry state, because selling bitcoin at a cheap price of course it will cause us to experience rapid losses especially when we buy at high prices, we better stock up bitcoin for a while
You don't understand the horror of hunger, it exhausts you and prepares you for a state of loss of consciousness and hallucinations, instead of minutely detailing the prices for buying and selling, you should ignore this small problem and feel free to sell to have money to support your hunger and improve your health. Standing so close to death, stinginess and calculation should be reduced to a minimum, a little loss is still an acceptable criterion, weaker health, many cost problems will be heavy more than ever

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 02:54:07 PM

I don't understand if there are people who are too idealistic, not wanting to sell bitcoin when hungry is ridiculous, life really needs food, but we can still live without bitcoin, I will sell and buy again when I have money, life is easy.
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 03:20:21 PM

to sell bitcoin assets of course we have to consider the first thing is the price, but if the price is not according to what I want then I will prefer to hold bitcoin for a while even though I am in a very hungry state, because selling bitcoin at a cheap price of course it will cause us to experience rapid losses especially when we buy at high prices, we better stock up bitcoin for a while
You don't understand the horror of hunger, it exhausts you and prepares you for a state of loss of consciousness and hallucinations, instead of minutely detailing the prices for buying and selling, you should ignore this small problem and feel free to sell to have money to support your hunger and improve your health. Standing so close to death, stinginess and calculation should be reduced to a minimum, a little loss is still an acceptable criterion, weaker health, many cost problems will be heavy more than ever

Indeed, hunger exhausts you in a way that you can't even think straight thus compromising your ability to analyze the charts better for your trade. It also compromise your ability to compare and differentiate things, plus your mind will always be looking for food to satisfy your hunger, so you are in constant distraction which traders definitely don't want.

Plus we are talking about BITCOIN. The very volatile bitcoin that I may say, no one can ever predict the prices.

Rockstarguy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 590

God is great

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 04:52:16 PM

This is a great decision. One of the problems of investors is not able to be discipline in trading. They get distracted by there financial problem which will make them to sell there Bitcoin they are supposed to invest

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 05:49:25 PM

Indeed, hunger exhausts you in a way that you can't even think straight thus compromising your ability to analyze the charts better for your trade. It also compromise your ability to compare and differentiate things, plus your mind will always be looking for food to satisfy your hunger, so you are in constant distraction which traders definitely don't want.

Plus we are talking about BITCOIN. The very volatile bitcoin that I may say, no one can ever predict the prices.

This seems to be a emotional statement by the OP and i don't think he is serious about it. Everyone need money to spend and if you can't fulfil your need and keep on holding the money, what the use of it ? I think OP should invest some of the bitcoin for long term but in case he need money, he should be willing to sell them to fulfill important needs of life.
of course he is not lol.
everyone rather stay full and still have a lot of bitcoin in their own wallet. its just an expression how important to keep HODLING even though you are in serious needs , but that road is rough and not much people can live that way.
we rather play easy .. and get average return.
but in very rare case yes there is more than a hipster in supporting bitcoin through HODLING more than just looking for some fortune. SUPER RARE.

satoshi did it and the rest .. unsure of course.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 06:49:15 PM

I think it is not too much to take a little of your profit from you bitcoin investment than waiting too long and end up by struggling in life and sacrificing yourself. I mean, bitcoin is really worth to be hodl and you can do whatever you wanted to do in your investment like hodl it for a long term and I bet that you have any other source of income and not relying on your investments profit then it is good decision. But there's nothing wrong too to sell a little if you really need it.
I have a similar opinion. One should save money/Bitcoins but at the cost of struggles or suffering. I understand people want to save Bitcoins because of the possible price in the future but one must also understand that any savings and future investments you make are done to make your life easier. If you are sleeping hungry and saving Bitcoins or money then it just doesn't make sense.

If I will not eat I will die so If I'm sick and  what will be the purpose of my Bitcoins even high in value but if I'm not a strong, so it's useless my wealth I've save so it's better to save our life also an not just so greed about the value.
That's the point I am also trying to make. While saving Bitcoins make sure you are not forgetting the real intention of it; making life easier and more comfortable. Savings must not come at the cost of physical or mental health.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 06:56:59 PM

This is a great decision. One of the problems of investors is not able to be discipline in trading. They get distracted by there financial problem which will make them to sell there Bitcoin they are supposed to invest
There are instances in life which you do really need to sell off your coins because you do really need something which I don't see for it to be a bad idea specially when it comes to food.

I cant afford on getting hungry if I do know that I do have something which I can pull off and buy if I needed to. Investment would be useless when you are sick or you had affected

your health just because you are way too dedicative towards your investment. It isn't bad but you should know on when it is needed for you to make some change of plans.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 07:07:39 PM

Your thought is similar to mine. My pocket is empty since 2 weeks i didn't go out. Just out for little walk well lockdown also a fact but i didn't sell my holdings yet. Because crypto change my life he gives my empty pocket a full of money bag by which now i can dream something. Now i don't care about my future like job or something as a students position now i am in a better position in  my life which is the reason i didn't want to sell my holding because it my business. And business Should holdable not sell able.  What i am doing right now.
Shohanur

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 07:52:04 PM

I think it is over thinking for bitcoin. Obviously bitcoin is valuable asset but it is not more than important to your life. If you are not be able to live then what's the value of your bitcoin. It is better to save bitcoin by maintaining your daily needs.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 08:54:44 PM

I think it is over thinking for bitcoin. Obviously bitcoin is valuable asset but it is not more than important to your life. If you are not be able to live then what's the value of your bitcoin. It is better to save bitcoin by maintaining your daily needs.
Of course if not in life then what will happen to bitcoin in my life. Remember that in the life of a good man all worldly possessions are not more valuable than his life. Good thing you save bitcoin but don't eat Bitcoin should not be stored at all. So save bitcoin for life first then give life for bitcoin.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1100

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 09:23:52 PM

I think it is over thinking for bitcoin. Obviously bitcoin is valuable asset but it is not more than important to your life. If you are not be able to live then what's the value of your bitcoin.
Yep. It is too overthinking, life should be the priority. Bitcoin is important, but it is nothing compared with life. Having many Bitcoins will be useless if we got sick or cannot continue our life because of selfishness to keep it. In that situation, I surely will sell my Bitcoin for food or for anything needed to continue my life. My priority isn't always to be rich, be healthy or stay to live well is much more important than force to keep the Bitcoin asset.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1185

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 09:33:34 PM

It makes me smile every time I read this topic name, because dbc23 never mentioned how long he is planning to hold bitcoin and what will be the price he plans to sell it. He plans to hold and that is it. Holding without purpose is silly.
Actually, I dont believe that he will really rather feel hunger and hold. I think that he can stay hungry for a week, but not more. During one week, bitcoins price never changes dramatically or multiplies several times. So he would feel hungry just to get several thousand dollars, if we take that he holds just 1 bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Soldierswitlittlefaith

Activity: 239
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2021, 09:39:07 PM

my advice to you is to sell when there is an immediate need to be taken careof.

Consider the danger of nOT doing so. Just a simple hunger in the family might escalate into different problems(s)

Note : you can always acquire coins but, its difficult to repair health once detoriated! or repair damage relationships...
due to the above consequesces

Thanks
Soldierwitlittlefaith
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: