Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:47:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Back from a long break  (Read 116 times)
dbc23 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 05:02:14 PM
Merited by aoluain (2), CryptocurencyKing (1), Wakate (1)

I have been away for quite a long time with lots of engagements and Haven't had the time to see what have been going on in and around the forum but I'm really back for good. I'm back to learn, share, and add value. But for the time been I'm still doing lots of observation from forum users to get acquainted with the recent changes so far as well the updated version of Bitcoin talk a whole lot has changed but with past experience I know it wouldn't be that difficult finding my way around the forum.

For now I'm still doing my research so I find a suitable baord that would interest me most but for the time been please expect me everywhere and feel free to make corrections we are here to explore the blockchain technology and in not long a time the technology we have so longed for would invade the whole planet with newer approach to world pressing issues don't be left out Bitcoin users grab a course and study the world is changing real fast and a whole lot of persons might be left behind

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 06:02:31 PM

Welcome back to the forum. After this, you may have to readjust to the change that occurred in the forum during you were away, but the forum is still generally the same as it was during you left.

But since you are at least experienced enough and your current rank is a senior member, then I don't think you need much time to do it. I don't know why you changed your email and password 3 times in the last month after you wake up, some people might think that you are not the same user if you can't sign messages because your account might have been hacked. But who knows, I think you have your own reasons for that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dbc23 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 06:26:33 PM

I don't know why you changed your email and password 3 times in the last month after you wake up, some people might think that you are not the same user if you can't sign messages because your account might have been hacked. But who knows, I think you have your own reasons for that.
It's more of a person reason why I choosed to change my login password but for my email I wanted using a mail that is linked to all my documents as well as my  online platform so I don't get difficulties with password in the near future. It's also good to change password more often especially if you used a different device to access an account to avoid hackers
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1256

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 09:25:35 PM
Merited by dbc23 (2)

Welcome back! looks like you were gone for quite a while, you have very low activity.

You will find a lot of changes over the years but as mentioned above you will
get up to speed fairly quickly.

An interesting thread to visit and to consider in order to secure your forum account

Stake your Bitcoin address here

I'm not sure if there's another thread for this already, or if this belongs in a different section. So basically I thought it would be helpful to post up your Bitcoin address in this thread in the event that your account gets compromised later on down the road. You can simply make a new alt account, sign the address that your original account posted here, and have irrefutable proof that you're the actual owner. It's not 100% guaranteed that you'll get your account back, but it's a pretty good start. Of course, if your account is compromised, the hacker could just come back to this thread and edit/delete whatever address you post here, so that's why I'm asking people to quote the address posted by the preceding user in this thread. Here's mine:

1FLnpvdXL6ooBpFj2LHqZxQsrxn2voj5uv

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 09:59:26 PM

Welcome back to the forum.

Very few people usually come back here after being in active for a few years, so it's good to see you back. If you have a staked bitcoin address, now might be a good time to sign a message letting people know that you are still in control of your account. It's not very important, but it just helps to avoid people having doubts about the ownership of your account in future due to the posting gap  Wink

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██