Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution for Bank Account frozen by Cyber Police due to P2P Trading (India)  (Read 1888 times)
HypeManBoosted (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 04:44:42 PM

Snip~

Please note the paragraph about the mobile phone is for extreme cases where custodial interrogation takes place. In most cases it wont goto such extreme.
In India Ministry of Home Affairs, Police and the Courts handle issues related with crypto associated fraud.
No offense but most of the time online scams and their funds will never taken back that is why its better to be aware before losing. Probably the law says like that but we never know what happens in reality and actually in India there is no transparency so expecting the fraudsters to get caught and return your money is just waste of time.

Sorry for the late reply, but the Police have successfully recovered stolen money in numerous circumstances. They should never be underestimated. The success rate depends on how quickly you report the fraud.
Recovered or traced? Don't take reference from media outlets they just misinterpret the statements from the actual reality for their own hype. And also any individuals got their money into their bank account?

If yes then the department done excellent job while on majority of cases the results will never be achieved.

Many have got their money back. It depends on how quickly you complain about the incident. If you're late, the money will disappear.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 770

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 09:57:16 AM

Snip~
Many have got their money back. It depends on how quickly you complain about the incident. If you're late, the money will disappear.
Okay, let's say people got their money back if they took immediate actions like complaining to police, the trading platform etc but even if the money has been withdrawn by the scammer still they have the details to trace where the money went so if someone didn't complaint in the right time also got chances right?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
HypeManBoosted (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 07:57:18 PM

Snip~
Okay, let's say people got their money back if they took immediate actions like complaining to police, the trading platform etc but even if the money has been withdrawn by the scammer still they have the details to trace where the money went so if someone didn't complaint in the right time also got chances right?

If its withdrawn from banks then it becomes difficult to get it back.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 770

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 04:07:21 PM

Snip~

But Bank can trace the person easier if its withdrawn instead of spending right?

Even if they use ATM still the banking system has security camera and all other data which can let the victim to know about the identity of person who is involved in the scam.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
HypeManBoosted (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 11:10:36 PM

Snip~

But Bank can trace the person easier if its withdrawn instead of spending right?

Even if they use ATM still the banking system has security camera and all other data which can let the victim to know about the identity of person who is involved in the scam.

I do not intend to go off-topic. Please note that this thread offers a solution for people who have their bank accounts frozen despite being innocent.
Kindly keep the discussions on point. You may create a separate thread to discuss your topic. Thank You.
Kodapraneeth

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 09:36:35 AM

If your bank repeatedly claims that they have powers to freeze your account under section 91 then show them the following:

Mohd Rizwan Ansari vs. State of Uttarakhand & Others. Writ Petition (M/S) No. 699 of 2021

In paragraphs 10 & 11 the Hon'ble Uttarakhand High Court stated:

"10. In view of the aforesaid legal position, this Court has no hesitation in holding that the direction issued by the Investigating Officer under Section 91 of Cr.P.C. to the Branch Managers to freeze the Bank Accounts of the petitioner, is not sustainable in the eyes of law.

11. In such view of the matter,  the Banks are not bound to comply with such direction as regards freezing of Saving Bank Accounts of the petitioner. "

The bank cannot go against the HC's decision. Tell them you will be sending them a show-cause notice soon and will drag them to court and sue for damages for violating your personal liberty under Article 21 of the constitution.

You can download a copy of the above-mentioned judgment here:
https://app.box.com/s/f119n0cbsf7vorgnx1hv3wn61eauqpqm
Hi sir,
  I am praneeth my bank freezes by account due to intimation by cyber police for a transaction which i did in p2p from binance, and when i went to near by cyber police station with the CFCFRMS(filed by victim who loss money) given by bank there are saying i need to got the area where the complainant is filed but its impossible to me to go there is far ways from my state and my blank blocked my money of 45000rs and my bank is in negative balance, actually i done a p2p transaction of 2 lakhs in which there are saying 45000 rs is a fraud transaction, please need a suggestion.
HypeManBoosted (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 03:04:11 PM

I have replied to you via DM.
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 4313

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2022, 02:43:58 PM

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/india-cenbank-chief-says-next-financial-crisis-will-come-private-2022-12-21/
"MUMBAI, Dec 21 (Reuters) - India's central bank chief on Wednesday warned that the next financial crisis will come from private cryptocurrencies adding that he still holds the view that cryptocurrencies should be prohibited.
Reserve Bank of India governor Shaktikanta Das also added that cryptocurrencies have no underlying value and pose risks for macroeconomic and financial stability."

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
HypeManBoosted (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2022, 07:11:10 AM

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/india-cenbank-chief-says-next-financial-crisis-will-come-private-2022-12-21/
"MUMBAI, Dec 21 (Reuters) - India's central bank chief on Wednesday warned that the next financial crisis will come from private cryptocurrencies adding that he still holds the view that cryptocurrencies should be prohibited.
Reserve Bank of India governor Shaktikanta Das also added that cryptocurrencies have no underlying value and pose risks for macroeconomic and financial stability."

Please stay on topic. The RBI governor's statement has nothing to do with a freeze.
coinzac

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2023, 03:21:19 PM

Dear OP,

My account got debit frozen recently and around Rs. 10 lakh has been stuck in it. The cases are from different police stations around the country. Please help me. All these police are expecting money from me and its a loan amount that i have taken. I have genuinely traded on binance exchange and i have all the records of my trades. They have also lien marked close to 5.64 lakh out of the 10 lakh. Is there anyway i can get in touch with you personally or over phone for a solution. I'm really depressed due to this.
coinzac

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 09:44:37 AM

Can you also DM me? I need your help with this
GCX
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2023, 05:31:11 PM

Please Check your Inbox. I got a Debit Freeze Cyber Complaint.
HypeManBoosted (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2023, 11:59:02 AM

Please Check your Inbox. I got a Debit Freeze Cyber Complaint.

Sorry I haven't received any messages yet.
HypeManBoosted (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2023, 03:17:40 PM

Can you also DM me? I need your help with this

Please enable your DM's.
venlookout

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 12:12:19 AM

My two accounts with SBI and RBL have been set to zero and negative balances due to P2P trading on Binance, and my credit card has also been blocked. The bank has only provided me with the contact information for the cyber cell in different states.

Another bank account that I have does not have any available balance and I am not sure how much has been blocked.

Additionally, my RBL credit card has also been blocked.

need help?
zasad@
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2023, 11:51:14 AM

My two accounts with SBI and RBL have been set to zero and negative balances due to P2P trading on Binance, and my credit card has also been blocked. The bank has only provided me with the contact information for the cyber cell in different states.

Another bank account that I have does not have any available balance and I am not sure how much has been blocked.

need help?
There are a lot of accounts registered on binance for other people's data. Fraudsters are using this exchange to cash out and you are at great risk when doing P2P trading with your bank card. To do this, you need to use a separate bank and a separate bank card and do not use your bank card for salary. If you do not understand this, then this will be the first lesson for you.
I do not know the laws of your country, but before trading with your bank cards, it is better to ask for advice from experienced users in your country on forums or social media communities.
__
In my country, banks do not explain anything about the reasons for blocking cards and sometimes it is easier to close an account, accept the loss and open a new account in 6-12 months and not make mistakes in future. If the amount of money is large, then contact your local lawyer.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
venlookout

View Profile
March 06, 2023, 03:33:22 PM

did anyone else get there problem fixed
zasad@
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2023, 03:25:21 PM

did anyone else get there problem fixed

Read this
https://news.russia.postsen.com/business/183147.html

"Separately, the exchange team shared a list of the most common reasons for blocking accounts:

communication with a scammer;
potential association with a sanctioned person or entity, residence or travel to a sanctioned jurisdiction;
violation of the Platform Terms of Use;
incomplete provision of documents for the purposes KYC or AML;
established connection of assets with hacking or fraud;
suspicion that you are a hacker or other malicious user;
blocking at the request of law enforcement agencies."

You can be blocked for any reason and not allowed to dispose of funds for a long time.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
HypeManBoosted (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 01:55:26 PM

need help?

Please note the Police only has the power to freeze the accounts. They do not have the power to reverse the money. Such reversals can only be ordered by a Court of Law.
zasad@
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2023, 06:10:35 PM

need help?

Please note the Police only has the power to freeze the accounts. They do not have the power to reverse the money. Such reversals can only be ordered by a Court of Law.
I think that the most important thing is to find out the reason for the blocking. Because if the user's wallets become participants in a fraudulent scheme, then he will need legal assistance in order to return his funds. And such cases can last 6-12 months, which will require large expenses for lawyers.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████