Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:18:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution for Bank Account frozen by Cyber Police due to P2P Trading (India)  (Read 1888 times)
helloshivahere

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 11:42:10 AM

6 of my accounts frozen only I have case officer details.
I have no idea whats hell is this really

Sir I have shared my number in DM. I cant send more message to you since its says limit on newbie contact me in wapp please
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 4313

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2023, 12:13:28 PM

6 of my accounts frozen only I have case officer details.
I have no idea whats hell is this really

Sir I have shared my number in DM. I cant send more message to you since its says limit on newbie contact me in wapp please
If 6 of your accounts are frozen, then you or another person did something bad with your accounts. In my country, they usually ban an account in only one bank. You need to find a good lawyer in your city to communicate with the bank handler. Or is it normal practice in your country to block so many accounts at once?

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
helloshivahere

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 12:34:45 PM

I am not done anything, illegal bro. I am a p2 p trader.
It kind of chain block of one scammer or fraudster money distributed to many accounts every account gets blocked
zasad@
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2023, 02:48:04 PM

It kind of chain block of one scammer or fraudster money distributed to many accounts every account gets blocked
I wrote many times that for cryptocurrencies and p2p exchanges, you need to open separate accounts in other banks, and not engage in this activity on the main cards where you receive wages or benefits. But you still need a wholesale lawyer to communicate with the bank if you have a large amount blocked.
I don't know your situation. If I were you, I would find out from the bank what they need on my own. If they started asking me questions, I would say that I don’t understand anything about it, so I’ll come tomorrow with my lawyer and give all the answers. If this is possible in your country, then this is a good option.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
HypeManBoosted (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 02:29:11 PM

If you haven't done anything wrong you don't have to worry. Just follow the instructions in the thread and you can get your account defreezed.
zasad@
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 04:04:19 PM

If you haven't done anything wrong you don't have to worry. Just follow the instructions in the thread and you can get your account defreezed.
There is no need to be naive about such situations, although I do not know how common this practice is in your countries. Because in my country such procedures last from one to several months. When I was an inexperienced user, they also blocked my bank account and I also corresponded with the bank for 4 or 5 weeks, but even then I had a separate bank account opened for cryptocurrencies.
But I had a small amount of money blocked. But I had acquaintances who were blocked by a bank with a large amount of money. Then the bank transferred the data to the tax office.
These people went to the tax office and thought that they had nothing to worry about, they said too much and fines were issued to them. Although if they were not naive and came with a lawyer, they would not have received fines.
Therefore, think what you are saying, your initial testimony can always later be used to fine you or bring you to criminal liability. Therefore, if you are weak in laws, first consult a lawyer, and do not be a naive person.
I'll tell you the experience in my country. In Russia, even if you are innocent and have been treated unfairly, civil servants and bank employees will still look at you as guilty. If the reason is due to an obvious error, then they will quickly help you, but not a fact. And if the situation is ambiguous, then you will prove your case for a long time.
____
I wrote many words. Maybe there is really a trifle, but never be naive(C).

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
coreyfander

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 10:01:53 PM

Hi Sir,

My PayTM account was blocked due to WestBengal Cyber Cell for the similar reason in this thread. I am from TamilNadu.
When you say "Contact Local Lawyer", do you mean I should contact a lawyer in TN or lawyer in West Bengal?

I have also PM'd you regarding the same.

Thank you in advance.
HypeManBoosted (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2023, 03:43:51 PM

Hi Sir,

My PayTM account was blocked due to WestBengal Cyber Cell for the similar reason in this thread. I am from TamilNadu.
When you say "Contact Local Lawyer", do you mean I should contact a lawyer in TN or lawyer in West Bengal?

Thank you in advance.

Its always better to hire a lawyer in the same state from where the complaint came from.
zasad@
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2023, 08:29:04 PM

Hi Sir,

Thank you in advance.

Its always better to hire a lawyer in the same state from where the complaint came from.
Do you have different tax laws in each state? In my country, for example, the activity of a lawyer is licensed and controlled by the Bar Association, in which he will then work. If you need help in another region, the board will find a lawyer.
At the first stage, as a rule, telephone conversations or correspondence via mail are required. Any lawyer can do this, the main thing is that he has experience in such cases.
It is he who should contact the bank, sort out the problem and offer options.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Tomoya001R

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 11:53:19 AM

I got in a similar situation both my own and my sis accounts are frozen/held resp. Now, I don't even know what to do. I talked to the bank manager and gave him all the proofs but he didn't provide me the order copy I somehow managed to see section 92/102 and there was something written like FIR...

Can you kindly help me please, I can't send you a dm bcoz of being a newbie but can you please dm me on WhatsApp- 7086664845

I'm really tense as everything I had is blocked now.

Kindly help me, sir, if possible please dm me as I'm terrified and don't know what to do. And as I saw the word FIR I'm really sacred to my bone.
HypeManBoosted (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 03:16:06 PM

I got in a similar situation both my own and my sis accounts are frozen/held resp. Now, I don't even know what to do. I talked to the bank manager and gave him all the proofs but he didn't provide me the order copy I somehow managed to see section 92/102 and there was something written like FIR...

Can you kindly help me please, I can't send you a dm bcoz of being a newbie but can you please dm me on WhatsApp- 7086664845

Kindly help me, sir, if possible please dm me as I'm terrified and don't know what to do. And as I saw the word FIR I'm really sacred to my bone.

First, you need to stay calm. Just because the word FIR has been mentioned does not mean something terrible has happened. The bank needs to give you the Notice copy. If they are not co-operating you should contact your banks nodal officer via email. The email is usually mentioned on the official website of the bank. If you still don't get it then google it.

In case the nodal officer does not give you a copy in 30 days, you can lodge a complaint with RBI Ombudsman here:
https://cms.rbi.org.in/cms/indexpage.html#eng

Once you get the copy follow the instructions in the post to get your account defreezed.

You need to be patient and relaxed for good results.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1793

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 12:47:06 AM

I can't send you a dm bcoz of being a newbie but can you please dm me on WhatsApp
I'd suggest you to not give any private details to the public like this. Scammers can use this to scam you by offering fake assistance for example. Just put your worries here without giving any personal info such as your name, location, etc. You can also seek help by posting on the Indian local boards if you want to (other than following what OP suggested above). Here is the link if you don't know which board I'm referring to[1].

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=89.0

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zasad@
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 05:12:48 PM

Are you afraid that the police will "seize any property during the investigation" according to 102 of the Criminal Code?

If this is a criminal case, then you should be subpoenaed to the police to testify. Even if, according to your law, the police are not supposed to notify you, the bank must give you an answer about the reason for blocking your bank account.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
DELHI - ITC

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 08:43:06 PM

Which state police you got this case because I am suffering same thing with Maharashtra.if it's same in your case reply to me.
HypeManBoosted (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 03:37:38 PM

Which state police you got this case because I am suffering same thing with Maharashtra.if it's same in your case reply to me.

Have you obtained the notice copy?
Raj2005

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 11:17:00 AM

Hi OP,

I signed up after reading your post. I didn't know about this scam and was doing P2P trading to make some side income. To overcome the UPI limit of 10 payments per day, I frequently transferred money between my accounts. As a result, all 4 of my Bank accounts have been frozen because of a single payment I received. 55000 INR stuck.

From the Bank, I was able to only get the complaint number, complainant details (Name, Number & Email), and the contact details of Delhi West Cyber Crime Branch. They aren't giving any info about which section it is under.

From what I gathered with the complainaint, Richa Gupta, she claims to be a victim of scam from telegram where she was informed to pay 5K to someone named Yashaswini and 22K to someone Tapas Mohato. Now, Yashaswini later purchased crypto from me and paid me 17K. As a result, my accounts got blocked. Yashaswini claims her account is also blocked.

Since this is mainly due to the chain of 5K payment, me & Yashaswini have suggested to Richa that we will pay 5K to her as long as she conveys the same to the cybercrime branch and they remove all the freezes. We didn't ask her to remove the complaint because they need to investigate that 22K payment. We clearly said we don't know about the scam but making this payment to get our money released. But she isn't cooperating and wants her 27K back.

I called the cybercrime team and they aren't saying anything except that I will have to wait till investigation is complete. That could take months and this was my entire salary.

What can I do next? How can I force Banks to give me full report including section numbers and instructions received? What should I say to the cybercrime team to get this resolved?

I saw the venn diagram but given that the lawyers themselves will ask high fees, I am reluctant about it. Any help pls.
zasad@
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 12:35:22 PM

Hi OP,

I signed up after reading your post. I didn't know about this scam and was doing P2P trading to make some side income. To overcome the UPI limit of 10 payments per day, I frequently transferred money between my accounts. As a result, all 4 of my Bank accounts have been frozen because of a single payment I received. 55000 INR stuck.

From the Bank, I was able to only get the complaint number, complainant details (Name, Number & Email), and the contact details of Delhi West Cyber Crime Branch. They aren't giving any info about which section it is under.

From what I gathered with the complainaint, Richa Gupta, she claims to be a victim of scam from telegram where she was informed to pay 5K to someone named Yashaswini and 22K to someone Tapas Mohato. Now, Yashaswini later purchased crypto from me and paid me 17K. As a result, my accounts got blocked. Yashaswini claims her account is also blocked.

Since this is mainly due to the chain of 5K payment, me & Yashaswini have suggested to Richa that we will pay 5K to her as long as she conveys the same to the cybercrime branch and they remove all the freezes. We didn't ask her to remove the complaint because they need to investigate that 22K payment. We clearly said we don't know about the scam but making this payment to get our money released. But she isn't cooperating and wants her 27K back.

I called the cybercrime team and they aren't saying anything except that I will have to wait till investigation is complete. That could take months and this was my entire salary.

What can I do next? How can I force Banks to give me full report including section numbers and instructions received? What should I say to the cybercrime team to get this resolved?

I saw the venn diagram but given that the lawyers themselves will ask high fees, I am reluctant about it. Any help pls.

This is a very old scam. The scammer finds gullible people in telegram who want to buy cryptocurrency.
This is a very old scam.
The fraudster finds out the purchase amount from the victim from the telegram, then makes a deal with you for this amount.
The victim from the telegram transfers money to your details, and the scammer receives your cryptocurrency and disappears.
The victim from the telegrams writes a statement about the deception to the police on you.
There is no defense against this scam. Some services ask for a minimum payment to verify the card, but the scammer can convince the victim to do this too.

In Russia and Europe, the police are aware of such fraud, but since the fraudster is unknown, criminal cases are closed. But your bank account may be blocked for a long time.
__
You need to take statements from the crypto exchange with P2P exchange logs and explain to your police and bank what happened.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
HypeManBoosted (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 04:26:12 PM

Hi OP,

Contacting the victim of the scam is not a good idea. I understand that since the amount was small, you may have decided to take such a step.

Before you decide to settle with anyone, first make sure that you have the freeze notice copy from the bank.

If the bank is not cooperating, you can lodge a complaint with the bank's nodal officer.

You can get the nodal officer's email via the bank's official website or through Google.

e.g., https://sbi.co.in/documents/53471/91871/NODAL+OFFICER+LIST.pdf

Once you have sent a complaint, you will get a reference number. Keep that handy.

If your complaint isn't resolved within 30 days, then you can use the reference number to lodge a complaint with the RBI Ombudsman here:

The bank is legally bound to give you the notice copy since it's a vital document to prepare your defense. Article 21 of the Constitution of India guarantees this right.

If there is no instruction for a freeze, then you can lodge a complaint against the bank with RBI Ombudsman for an illegal freeze. In any other case, you will be required to take the help of a lawyer.
zasad@
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2023, 10:32:01 AM

Contacting the victim of the scam is not a good idea. I understand that since the amount was small, you may have decided to take such a step.

Before you decide to settle with anyone, first make sure that you have the freeze notice copy from the bank.

If the bank is not cooperating, you can lodge a complaint with the bank's nodal officer.

You can get the nodal officer's email via the bank's official website or through Google.

e.g., https://sbi.co.in/documents/53471/91871/NODAL+OFFICER+LIST.pdf

Once you have sent a complaint, you will get a reference number. Keep that handy.

If your complaint isn't resolved within 30 days, then you can use the reference number to lodge a complaint with the RBI Ombudsman here:

The bank is legally bound to give you the notice copy since it's a vital document to prepare your defense. Article 21 of the Constitution of India guarantees this right.

If there is no instruction for a freeze, then you can lodge a complaint against the bank with RBI Ombudsman for an illegal freeze. In any other case, you will be required to take the help of a lawyer.
Who in India initiates a bank account freeze?
Does the victim of fraud have to file a complaint with the police, and then the police go to the bank to block the account, or does the victim go to the bank with a complaint?
The police should by law have a time limit for considering such applications. In order not to have bad statistics, criminal cases are not initiated if the amount of damage is small and the prosecutor sends a notification to everyone that the investigation is over and no criminal case has been initiated.Fraudsters take advantage of this and deceive for small amounts.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Raj2005

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 07:26:47 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2023, 11:57:46 AM by Raj2005

Thanks for your instructions & responding. I was sick for few days and didn't check the forum. I have now sent an email to Nodal officers on Monday.

I contacted her only because I couldn't get any other contact info to reach out to. Banks aren't sharing any info except the complaint number. I have lodged a complaint with the nodal officers for my banks per your instruction but no response yet. Will wait & See.

Is there any way to avoid these scams and still make some profit on P2P Trades? Everything I earn goes into loans, mostly from relatives, that my father took and lost in business. With P2P I had some real hope of clearing that debt in a year and actually save something. But now all hope is gone.

Pls suggest any way to avoid such bank freezes? I am thinking getting a merchant account of Paytm or PhonePe. Because I have observed from the statement shared by girl who transferred me that they seem to ignore merchant payments. The girl who paid me got 5K on 16th May. From 16th May to 17th  May She made multiple transactions of 150 (grocery), 2500 (jewellery) & 25000 (other user). After that, she paid me 17K. Still, cops skipped all 3 accounts and blocked only mine. Maybe the cops will see that the payment happened to a merchant account, assume it's for some purchase and not freeze such accounts? Any help pls.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: