Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:27:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Nvidia mem tool?  (Read 118 times)
Refrumatrix (OP)

Activity: 301
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 05:58:52 AM

Is there any memory tweaking tool like AMDmemtool for Nvidia cards? I haven't seen one or there is none? I'm looking forward to do some experiments with my Nvidia GPUs to see what I can get out of them the most, thank you

batsonxl

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 12:20:33 PM

There is for gtx 1000 series. i dont know the tool but t-rex and phoenix has command for that
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 12:35:01 PM

There is for gtx 1000 series. i dont know the tool but t-rex and phoenix has command for that

He means a tool only for the timings and not the memory tweak commands, but you are right - many miner have the --mt commandline argument only for the old nvidia 10x0 cards (nbminer, trex, phoenix)

I don´t know why no one made something for newer vram like gddr6 and gddr6x, maybe it is not so easy or not needed.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 03:11:20 PM

There is no such program.
What cards do you want to experiment with? Write your models.
If these are new cards of the 30xx series, then miners there use bios from other analog models that work more stably.
Nvidia video cards are just better than AMD, because everything works out of the box there:)
TheMimic1

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 04:18:32 PM

He means a tool only for the timings and not the memory tweak commands, but you are right - many miner have the --mt commandline argument only for the old nvidia 10x0 cards (nbminer, trex, phoenix)

I don´t know why no one made something for newer vram like gddr6 and gddr6x, maybe it is not so easy or not needed.
Isn't amdmemtweak working for rx6800 and others? Those cards use gddr6 I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong and rxboost is also available in Trex and phoenix miner which are very good for Rx graphic cards

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     ITSMYNE     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Social-plus NFT marketplace for official sports NFTs
[      t w i t t e r      ]  [    t e l e g r a m    ]  [   i n s t a g r a m   ]  [      d i s c o r d      ]
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 10:47:58 AM

You have two options, it's either you use MSI afterburner software or you use T-rex miner to overclock or downclock, I prefer T-rex because it's more stable than MSI afterburner and you will also get the best performance using T-rex -mt and absolute clock feature

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: