Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:39:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think it will make it through the line up with other leading crypto coins?
How many supply? - 0 (0%)
What's the usecase? - 0 (0%)
What makes it more unique from the other coins? - 0 (0%)
What they were contributing? - 0 (0%)
Do you think this project will prosper throughout the 6 to10 years from now? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Widecoin: Save your Money and Maximize Your Time  (Read 58 times)
mmst0s88777 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 07:50:22 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2021, 01:31:37 AM by mmst0s88777

There are many coins that really have the potential to make a contribution for the community and the society.
Digital asset are well known for the global innovative world where everybody is aiming for financial freedom.
Saving money is one way to increase stability for the long term investment in cryptocurrency.

A new diversified Coin that caught my attention. Literally, this coin motivated me to invest in something you should really hold and believe. "It can save your money and can maximize your time."  Widecoin is the name of the coin that I am hodling, it is POW, a decentralized consensus mechanism. Proof of work (POW) is being used for mining, for validating transactions and mining new tokens.

Widecoin having a good qualitative data is another way to analyse a project upon evaluating investment opportunities.  The primary goal is to understand certain aspect like:  team background, overall vision, technology and long-term  potential of a project. It is more significant to make sure that you're not investing to a scam project. They also shows some real enthusiasm  amongst the community which is beyond the usual hype.

With a 35,000,000 total circulating supply is considerably good. Price multiply by a total supply determines the growth and potential of the currency with a low cap = high potential of growth.

Widecoin is improved on mining energy so it is not required much high energy mining.
For the block time,
"I do like, something like WCN with a 30 sec time will be much more valuable"

Adoption and Roadmap. If this vision is never turn into reality, even the best idea is worthless. In other words: It's not about the Idea, It's how the team can executes the idea. Adaption is the bridge between Vision and Reality. Roadmap is the another vital aspects in the process of evaluating a blockchain startup and its coin.

And I strongly believe in the ability to those who are working so hard, the team. Who has a good work ethics to bring the core values ​​to something better, bigger and beyond the best for all consumerism.

Never take for granted what is outlined in a project Roadmap.

In a world dominated by digital currency all of this is uncertain. Just take risk and be bold enough to endure the bittersweet of taste of victory.

So I'm gonna stick around and see where it goes. I joined their Discord. And found their faucet to get free bits. Hopefully they can pull something off. It looks very new, beers! the best time to get in and it is gonna be good. From<i>~Anonymous Trader</i>
Raidershate

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 01:03:05 PM

I Like the Conecpt of this Project, You should all get more into it. Maybe discover the Discord server?
mmst0s88777 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 01:18:51 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2021, 01:44:26 PM by mmst0s88777

https://discord.gg/SgDV3nVCcZ
 here is the link feel free to navigate..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: