Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining monitoring softwares  (Read 278 times)
MelG (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 09:59:34 AM

Hello,
What is the best software that can monitor miners (AntMiner) efficiently, in example if the there are hardware problems, over heating, network disconnection etc. and alert the admin via mobile app or similar? Having detailed system alerts to mobile phone is an essential feature for me.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s265925

Activity: 44
Merit: 33

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2021, 01:51:43 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2021, 02:48:18 PM by s265925

Hello,
What is the best software that can monitor miners (AntMiner) efficiently, in example if the there are hardware problems, over heating, network disconnection etc. and alert the admin via mobile app or similar? Having detailed system alerts to mobile phone is an essential feature for me.
Try Mineitor , First month is free to test  Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5257764.0

We have 24/7 full support. and features that is unique to us. like  Remote-browser ,Customer-management , ...
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2524

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 02:27:17 PM

AwesomeMiner https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.msg7668661#msg7668661 I've used it for several years for monitoring my farm and it can do all you ask about.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
MelG (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 04:15:24 PM

I tried AwesomeMiner and it is pretty ok. However it seems to lack a really important feature. There is no other way to get mobile alerts than email or SMS. I would imagine a mobile APP would be a better way to go, where you could also monitor the services. If you are sleeping your phone on silent mode and receive an SMS, there is no way you will find out that something what wrong until the morning. I know that it is possible to somehow bypass this with Apple phones, but I am using Android. Another option I guess would be configuring Gmail on my phone to give custom alert, but I doubt that it would still not bypass the Android silent mode. Anyone got any ideas how to make this happen?
s265925

Activity: 44
Merit: 33

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2021, 04:24:44 PM
Merited by mikeywith (2)

Anyone got any ideas how to make this happen?
In Mineitor it is also possible configure receive alerts in telegram and web push notifications.
Also it is possible to create customized alerts with personalized conditions.
Telegram alerts is what you're looking for Wink
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6367

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 11:27:21 PM

. There is no other way to get mobile alerts than email or SMS. I would imagine a mobile APP would be a better way to go, where you could also monitor the services. If you are sleeping your phone on silent mode and receive an SMS, there is no way you will find out that something what wrong until the morning.

If you master the use of AM or any other monitoring software, then you probably won't need an instant/mobile notification of any kind, the software itself can do all you can do at night, it can reboot the miner, change mining profile, increase/decrease fan speed and basically everything you can perform remotely.

But if you still need email notification while your phone is in silent mode then you can use "Tasker" App, I believe you can make an exception for a single email address (sender) to override/bypass the silent mode.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Tsub

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 05:26:04 PM

Anyone got any ideas how to make this happen?
In Mineitor it is also possible configure receive alerts in telegram and web push notifications.
Also it is possible to create customized alerts with personalized conditions.
Telegram alerts is what you're looking for Wink

I like (and use Mineitor) for my home farm.  I don't have all the fancy alerts because my master console is open most of the time and I just see alerts pop up when they happen.

About the only alarm I want to wake up for is actually the fire alarm in case something bursts into flames and that won't be Mineitor.  Otherwise, I will get to it when I wake up in the morning.

The automated recovery features are nice!  bump it, kick it, hit it with a wrench (the last one is my favorite setting!) Smiley

Divax

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 12:44:56 AM

AwesomeMiner https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.msg7668661#msg7668661 I've used it for several years for monitoring my farm and it can do all you ask about.

Thanks for sharing your experience! Do you run it on a server at the farm location and VPN to it or other way round - do you have the mining site router VPN to your location?
I am in the process of setting up a small farm at a remote location (no fixed-line Internet, micowave or mobile 4G only) and it would be great to get some advice on how to set the whole thing properly.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4480
Merit: 1800

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 12:52:40 AM

I tried AwesomeMiner and it is pretty ok. However it seems to lack a really important feature. There is no other way to get mobile alerts than email or SMS. I would imagine a mobile APP would be a better way to go, where you could also monitor the services. If you are sleeping your phone on silent mode and receive an SMS, there is no way you will find out that something what wrong until the morning. I know that it is possible to somehow bypass this with Apple phones, but I am using Android. Another option I guess would be configuring Gmail on my phone to give custom alert, but I doubt that it would still not bypass the Android silent mode. Anyone got any ideas how to make this happen?
The Pushover App handles this easily.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: