Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:38:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why can Bitcoin change human relations of production?  (Read 293 times)
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 234

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 10:10:01 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2021, 07:17:06 AM by RainbowKun

When learning Bitcoin and blockchain in the past few years, I usually heard a saying that Bitcoin changed human relations of production and it is a revolution over relations of production.

What are relations of production? Why can Bitcoin change them? How did that change happen? What effects did that change have on me? Now I want to share my thoughts with your guys on these issues.

In my opinion, Bitcoin has indeed changed human production relations, including organization structure, business models and the entire society. By the way, some of these changes are caused by Bitcoin, others by blockchain system developed on the basis of Bitcoin. This is my basic logic in learning Bitcoin.

Relations of production are social relations formed by humans in the process of producing goods and materials. It is a social pattern of the mode of production, and it can be called an economic relationship. Relations of production are the foundation of the existence and development of human society, which contain the relationship among humans in production, exchange, distribution and consumption of goods and materials.

It might be difficult to understand the concept directly. Take Bitcoin as an example. At present, the main relation of production for humans is the employment system of company. People are hired to serve the company and get paid. People help companies make products and then sell. That is the simplest relationship of production, and the mainstream relationship of production in the current society. Most ordinary people carry out social production under this employment system.

But economy forged by Bitcoin is completely different. There is no centralized company behind Bitcoin to govern all participants since the entire Bitcoin ecosystem is automatically maintained through a set of public rules. Miners can totally choose whether to take part in mining or not, users can freely trade Bitcoin and actively protect the Bitcoin community. For example, many regular users on Bitcointalk volunteer to contribute to the entire Bitcoin community, they enthusiastically answer the questions of other users. That diverges greatly from the relations of production of the company system mentioned earlier.

So, Bitcoin has completely changed the relations of production. It has also changed the way people participate in the operation of the world economy, especially the way of resource  gets allocated. In the last two decades, the fast development of science and technology in human society, particularly the prosperity of the Internet and artificial intelligence, has changed all aspects of human society. However, all of those belong to the category of productivity, not relations of production. The progress of human productivity made in the past 20 years may have well exceeded the sum of that in the past 5000 years. But the relations of production in human society have not changed much for nearly five centuries until 2009 when Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin and extended blockchain technology based on it. A new kind of relation of production has finally emerged in human society.

Artificial intelligence advances productivity, while Bitcoin and blockchain change production relations to make the world fairer and more transparent. As I see it, the impact of Bitcoin is no less than that of the Renaissance and the Enlightenment on the entire human society after the 14th century, and it is more far-reaching. The Renaissance and the Enlightenment are merely the revolution of thought. Whereas Bitcoin is not only a change of thought, but a way to guarantee the realization of consensus through technology and mathematical algorithms.

Bitcoin is the first to adopt technology and algorithms to agree on relations of production in human history. The development of Bitcoin ahead will certainly go beyond human imagination. It will have tremendously profound impact on the economy, organizational form, culture, social relations, and technological development of human society.

That’s how human relations of production are changed by Bitcoin and the reason why I believe in Satoshi Nakamoto and Bitcoin. What do you think?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   RainbowKun   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████  ████  Twitter⬝  Telegram  ████  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KevinRosa

Activity: 62
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 03:59:50 AM

The views I expressed may be immature and in the process of continuous learning, but more views are that the blockchain has changed the relationship of production. Bitcoin is not a blockchain. Bitcoin is a product based on blockchain technology.

The consensus reached by the blockchain community is that the blockchain fundamentally changes the way of value creation by changing production relations. What is a production relationship? It is generally considered to be the social relationship formed by people in the production process of material materials. It is the social form of the mode of production, which specifically includes the form of ownership of the means of production, the status and relationship of people in production, and the form of product distribution. It can be considered that property rights, transaction methods and distribution methods are the core of production relations.

How does the blockchain change the relationship of production? Through Token, the blockchain separates the transaction subject from being attached to large institutions, and makes user data become the property interests of users, instead of being the basis for the valuation of Internet giants as transaction intermediaries. This can be said to have begun to change the basics. Property rights model; Blockchain enables automatic execution of transaction processes and credible and traceable transaction results, independent of third-party authoritative institutions, which can be said to have begun to change the basic transaction methods; Blockchain allows individuals to directly realize value through transactions point-to-point Allocation enables individuals to directly obtain the benefits of computing power, storage, and data, which can be said to have begun to change the basic distribution method. By enhancing the independence of transaction entities, transaction assets, and transaction methods, blockchain expands transaction autonomy, accurately quantifies transaction value, and improves overall resource utilization, thereby changing production relations and changing value creation methods.

Picture quoted from the Internet

I personally think, bitcoin is limited to the influence of the incentive mechanism, and other aspects are very limited. I don’t feel a big change in the status of laborers. Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer electronic cash payment system that has changed our transaction methods. The design of Bitcoin’s scarcity has positive meaning, and of course there is room for hype. However, if the ecological construction cannot be continuously expanded, it will eventually fall back to the starting point.
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 03:55:19 AM

The views I expressed may be immature and in the process of continuous learning, but more views are that the blockchain has changed the relationship of production. Bitcoin is not a blockchain. Bitcoin is a product based on blockchain technology.

The consensus reached by the blockchain community is that the blockchain fundamentally changes the way of value creation by changing production relations. What is a production relationship? It is generally considered to be the social relationship formed by people in the production process of material materials. It is the social form of the mode of production, which specifically includes the form of ownership of the means of production, the status and relationship of people in production, and the form of product distribution. It can be considered that property rights, transaction methods and distribution methods are the core of production relations.

How does the blockchain change the relationship of production? Through Token, the blockchain separates the transaction subject from being attached to large institutions, and makes user data become the property interests of users, instead of being the basis for the valuation of Internet giants as transaction intermediaries. This can be said to have begun to change the basics. Property rights model; Blockchain enables automatic execution of transaction processes and credible and traceable transaction results, independent of third-party authoritative institutions, which can be said to have begun to change the basic transaction methods; Blockchain allows individuals to directly realize value through transactions point-to-point Allocation enables individuals to directly obtain the benefits of computing power, storage, and data, which can be said to have begun to change the basic distribution method. By enhancing the independence of transaction entities, transaction assets, and transaction methods, blockchain expands transaction autonomy, accurately quantifies transaction value, and improves overall resource utilization, thereby changing production relations and changing value creation methods.

Picture quoted from the Internet

I personally think, bitcoin is limited to the influence of the incentive mechanism, and other aspects are very limited. I don’t feel a big change in the status of laborers. Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer electronic cash payment system that has changed our transaction methods. The design of Bitcoin’s scarcity has positive meaning, and of course there is room for hype. However, if the ecological construction cannot be continuously expanded, it will eventually fall back to the starting point.

In my opinion, Bitcoin has changed the distribution relationship between people. In particular, it has changed the way we acquire wealth. In the past, if we wanted to get more income, we had to join a company, be employed by a company, and then serve the company. Only in this way can we earn income and use this income to support our family. But when Bitcoin appeared, all this changed. I don’t need to be employed by a company anymore. I only need to continue to contribute to the Bitcoin community, and I can get my value in return.

HaleyOccam

Activity: 56
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 12:45:49 PM
Merited by RainbowKun (1)

Productivity determines the relationship of production. How was productivity improved in modern times?

The Internet has completed efficient information transmission, the blockchain technology has completed the source of trust for collaboration, and Bitcoin has completed the point-to-point value transmission.

Bitcoin includes distributed storage, encryption algorithms, consensus mechanisms, and smart contracts. In the future, personal credit, economic entity credit, and even national credit will be given digital records.

This digital record will always exist. Everyone believes in this record. This trust will not change because your fist is stronger than mine. The emergence of Bitcoin is not only technological innovation, but also to meet the needs of higher productivity.

The existence of Bitcoin may cause changes in the social system. Of course, it will also change the relationship between people, the relationship between people and companies, and the relationship between people and the country.

At present, it seems that Bitcoin cannot achieve this. It is just a peer-to-peer electronic cash payment system. I hope everyone maintains confidence, but don't let Bitcoin carry a heavy travel bag and endow Bitcoin with too many functions.

What Bitcoin needs most is that it is used all over the world, and the price volatility tends to be balanced. The income of miners comes from the confirmation of transaction data, rather than consuming more power resources (the reason why sovereign states prohibit Bitcoin transactions)
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 06:44:16 PM

When learning Bitcoin and blockchain in the past few years, I usually heard a saying that Bitcoin changed human relations of production and it is a revolution over relations of production.

Can you show some examples of where you heard it? I hear such claims for the first time in my 5 year journey. What does Bitcoin have to do with production?

In my opinion, Bitcoin has indeed changed human production relations, including organization structure, business models and the entire society. By the way, some of these changes are caused by Bitcoin, others by blockchain system developed on the basis of Bitcoin. This is my basic logic in learning Bitcoin.

How can Bitcoin change anything if it's owned by a tiny fraction of the population, and a tiny fraction of this tiny fraction uses it as a currency regularly. And Bitcoin is simply a payment system, how can it revolutionize things beyond its reach?

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 12:26:00 PM

Can you show some examples of where you heard it? I hear such claims for the first time in my 5 year journey. What does Bitcoin have to do with production?

How can Bitcoin change anything if it's owned by a tiny fraction of the population, and a tiny fraction of this tiny fraction uses it as a currency regularly. And Bitcoin is simply a payment system, how can it revolutionize things beyond its reach?

Hello, this point of view is a point that my friends and I often exchange. It may involve some knowledge of economics, which has not been discussed by more people. To fully understand this point of view, we must first establish a logic. That's the Bitcoin I'm talking about, not just Bitcoin itself. More importantly, there is the thought, culture, philosophy and spirit behind Bitcoin. In my opinion, this kind of thinking is the more important part. Thought guides our practice. In my opinion, the core idea of ​​Bitcoin is "decentralized thinking". It hopes that we will build a more free, equal, transparent, and open society. So how did Bitcoin change the relationship of production? What it actually changes is the distribution relationship. In our current commercial civilization system, the company system is the most important production relationship. This relationship of production has existed for four to five hundred years. Shareholders invest in the establishment of the company, then hire management to manage the company, hire ordinary employees for labor and production, and finally sell products and services to consumers. The inter-distribution relationship is based on exploitation and opposition, not on the integration of interests. But in the Bitcoin distribution relationship, there is no centralized company to maintain this relationship. All rules are open and transparent. Anyone can participate in Bitcoin mining without permission, and participate in the buying and selling of Bitcoin, and ultimately benefit from it. This is a production relationship with common interests.

Reference concept: Relations of production

oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 12:49:47 PM

As far as I understand that throughout the development of technology there will always be sacrifices because new technology will create disruption in an environment that is already accustomed to the previous conditions, with the existence of technology it will create convenience for its users. That's what happened with BTC, where currently a currency that is able to fight the old system will interfere with the comfort of old users.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 07:59:39 PM

Hello, this point of view is a point that my friends and I often exchange. It may involve some knowledge of economics, which has not been discussed by more people. To fully understand this point of view, we must first establish a logic. That's the Bitcoin I'm talking about, not just Bitcoin itself. More importantly, there is the thought, culture, philosophy and spirit behind Bitcoin. In my opinion, this kind of thinking is the more important part. Thought guides our practice. In my opinion, the core idea of ​​Bitcoin is "decentralized thinking". It hopes that we will build a more free, equal, transparent, and open society. So how did Bitcoin change the relationship of production? What it actually changes is the distribution relationship. In our current commercial civilization system, the company system is the most important production relationship. This relationship of production has existed for four to five hundred years. Shareholders invest in the establishment of the company, then hire management to manage the company, hire ordinary employees for labor and production, and finally sell products and services to consumers. The inter-distribution relationship is based on exploitation and opposition, not on the integration of interests. But in the Bitcoin distribution relationship, there is no centralized company to maintain this relationship. All rules are open and transparent. Anyone can participate in Bitcoin mining without permission, and participate in the buying and selling of Bitcoin, and ultimately benefit from it. This is a production relationship with common interests.

Bitcoin mining and network don't and can't create any goods or services. You can't use Bitcoin design to organize a production of hamburgers or taxi service to make it decentralized. You can't claim that Bitcoin changed something just because Bitcoin itself has a new model, because this model is not applicable to anything else. It was never Bitcoin's goal to do anything except creating a decentralized payment network.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 09:51:06 PM
Merited by RainbowKun (1)

I think bitcoin's influence on production. Could be similar to the effect crowdfunding and crowdsourcing have had. It grants start ups and manufacturing sectors more options and greater flexibility. In contrast to what they had previously under more traditional methods. Early in the pandemic, I seem to remember medical professionals seeking funding on this forum for a COVID plasmid vaccine start up venture. That type of added flexibility in securing funding could definitely change the way manufacturing and production are done.

Cryptocurrencies could also cut down on the amount of unnecessary regulation and red tape involved. Resulting in a production process that is more efficient and streamlined.

On paper that may not seem like much. Considering bitcoin's market cap of around $1 trillion. Even if only a small fraction is devoted towards start ups and manufacturing ventures that produce things. The net sum of funding and results could be significant. Without factoring in ICOs, alt coins, NFTs and other branches of crypto.

Concern with "production," is more a political statement, than a narrative in crypto circles. As someone said above, I've never once seen or heard anyone in crypto mention bitcoin as being involved with production in any shape or form. It would be interesting to know where OP got the idea it was a common theme.
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 02:01:12 AM

Bitcoin mining and network don't and can't create any goods or services. You can't use Bitcoin design to organize a production of hamburgers or taxi service to make it decentralized. You can't claim that Bitcoin changed something just because Bitcoin itself has a new model, because this model is not applicable to anything else. It was never Bitcoin's goal to do anything except creating a decentralized payment network.

Here, I am talking about Bitcoin, not just the Bitcoin network itself. More importantly, the thought, culture, philosophy and spirit represented behind Bitcoin. This kind of thinking is the more important part. It can be said that the current crypto world is based on Bitcoin's decentralized thinking. Whether it is the defi ecology on Ethereum or Polkadot's cross-chain network. When more and more people recognize Bitcoin's decentralized thought, they will use this thought to guide actions and finally transform the world step by step.

ik5656

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 07:01:53 AM

Bitcoin Is the Assts of Futher Money. Many Country Already Except Bitcoin For They Are Daily Life. Bitcoin is The Using vary simple Peer to peer is the best popular in the world
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: