Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faraland - THE BIGGEST WAR GAME ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 1667 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
faraland_io (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 10:13:33 AM

THE BIGGEST WAR GAME ON BLOCKCHAIN

Faraland are exquisitely digital collectibles created using blockchain technology.
Each collectible is matchless, genuine and varies in rarity. Faraland Universe has a
lot of different races like human, orc, angel, demon, dragonborn, elf and fairy which are waiting for the user to discover.

Last but not least, Faraland is also a multiplayer RPG NFT GAME that lets user engaging in the combat arena and profit from battles.

Features
All the distinctive gaming features revolving around our ecosystem

OWNERSHIP

Your Heroes and Equipment are securely stored on the blockchain in form of NFT.

MARKETPLACE

Use the Marketplace to find your best Hero and trade rare equipment with other players.

own your assets

FLOOR PRICE

NFT Heroes have a Floor Price pegged in BNB. It will be increased through trading and other gaming activities.

WAR GAME

Preparing for the War by training your best Heroes, equipping them with the best Items and learning powerful Skills.

Official Social Media Links:
🌐Website: https://faraland.io/
🎯Twitter: https://twitter.com/faraland_io
🖲Discord: https://discord.gg/A5cP5w7fDp
📄 Whitepapef: https://faraland.io/static/faraland-whitepaper.pdf
📢 Telegram ANN: https://t.me/faraland_ann
🏦 Marketplace: https://faraland.io/marketplace/all
🎬 Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzb3D-U8xLr6OxogfZ3o35g

🗣 Discussion Channel:
Global Channel: https://t.me/faraland_official
Faraland Vietnam: https://t.me/faralandvietnam
Faraland France: https://t.me/FaralandFR
Faraland Russia: https://t.me/faraland_ru_chat
Faraland Nigeria: https://t.me/FaralandNigeria
Faraland North America: https://t.me/FARALANDNorthAmerica
Faraland Poland: https://t.me/FaralandPoland
Faraland Philippines: https://t.me/FaralandPH

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2021, 11:27:21 PM

The game is so new but the prices of the characters are like 8-88BNB! This will take another year or two before we could see something like a strategy game for in their road map it says Q2 2022 - PHASE 7 - Guild Battle. I'd probably be interested to see it work not just on BNB and DOT. Great project but you limit your project to crypto users.

Ramcgautam13571

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 05:45:53 AM

May I find out in which countries your project will work and which will not? Except those where cryptocurrency is prohibited
LaurenOlsen

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 09:16:24 PM

Will there extra supply to purchase anywhere seperately from the lottery?

As I heard from team, you can get Equipments and weapons from Gacha, which is planned to launch this month.
LaurenOlsen

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 09:34:18 PM

Hello there, does anyone know where to buy character aside from marketplace?
Jubair7645

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 09:54:10 PM

Team, there are limited heroes available on the marketplace, so only those people with heroes can play the game right?
nilhed

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 08:58:14 PM

By the way guys, can you show some proof that your project are secure and profitable?
w7702252000

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 09:33:23 PM

May I ask can we still stake our hero after listed it in marketplace?

Yes you can. And it seems that if this hero is sold, the headlight rate will be yours, but the experience will be tied to the hero.
nocunede

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 10:00:13 PM

Hello there, does anyone know where to buy character aside from marketplace?

You can only buy them here: https://faraland.io/marketplace/all
LaurenOlsen

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 10:26:38 PM

Team, there are limited heroes available on the marketplace, so only those people with heroes can play the game right?

There will be free non-nft heroes when their mobile version launch.
jubayaradil

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 07:19:30 AM

Team, what your plan to awarness rissing and get support from the community in diferent region?

It's a good question, but I think that if the project goes into a trend, then they themselves will find out about the project and will be interested in it.
Ramcgautam13571

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 07:40:09 AM

By the way guys, can you show some proof that your project are secure and profitable?

It is difficult to get proof of these two things in the blockchain, but if the project shows good results, then many will believe in its safety and profitability.
letzpadicha

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 08:00:58 AM

What sets your project apart from other projects? What the advantages expect from it in the coming time?

I advise you to read about its differences on the website, but now it is difficult to say what to expect from the project because it is new
UntemperedSchism

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 06:23:02 AM

Hello everyone and have a nice night guys, how many total heroes are avaible please?
dachiato

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 06:53:57 AM

So how is faraland give opportunity for those who missed the initial summoning? Or the game will only benefit the guys who got in very early?
UntemperedSchism

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:00:30 PM

Guys, if we hold Fara tokens what can we do with those. Can we do staking? Or can we use Fara to buy any humans or deamons
fortepani

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:32:06 PM

Can I ask someone from team, can we use Fara locked on staking to buy equipment? Or we need to keep some in wallet
kouzhuimeng15

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 09:03:16 PM

I still don't understand how to start playing this game and how to understand it better, is there a clear promotional video about this?
kouzhuimeng15

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 08:11:22 PM

Hello everyone and have a nice night guys, how many total heroes are avaible please?

As I heard
There are only 20,000 nft Heroes in the market
Human = 10k heroes
Orck = 4,920 heroes
Elves = 4000 heroes
Fairies = 800 heroes
Dragon warrion = 200 heroes
Angels = 40 heroes
Demons = 40 heroes..
Wansteng

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 10:09:32 PM

Can I ask someone from team, can we use Fara locked on staking to buy equipment? Or we need to keep some in wallet

If locked for 3 months above, I don’t know if you can unstake to buy gacha.. So better have some in your wallet
Booooooooooommm

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 04:14:29 AM

Can someone tell me, is the only way to get characters by buying them off marketplace or is there a way to buy a random lottery?
VolodymyrM14

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 04:47:42 AM

So community what’s the price prediction for Fara when the text game gets released? What do you think?
waymindtecse

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 09:35:35 PM

Can someone tell me, is the only way to get characters by buying them off marketplace or is there a way to buy a random lottery?

Yes that the only way at the moment
bookcvalbergwild

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 08:50:14 PM

Hey guys! I saw how many projects collapsed and their price almost depreciated, I hope that you will not have problems, let's support this project and keep it up to success

Faralend won't collapse, I'm sure of it, just sure

Yes, given that the community shows a huge asset, this will not happen for sure in the near future, and then time will tell
mahdimasoumi83

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 10:16:48 PM

Hello guys, as we can see, there is not much left until the end of the summer, what have you achieved this summer?

They must have been going to achieve something according to the roadmap plan by the end of the summer, look at their website on the roadmap their plans are written
https://faraland.io/
Aminaamal

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 05:59:52 AM

Guys, why is the contract called Faracrystal? Is this the correct address?
pimicroni

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 10:37:50 PM

Where and how can I best buy a hero to start playing? Can anyone tell me I'm new here
ignatiikir

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:52:49 AM

Hello Fara team and community, may I ask you something, guys any plan to have other summon session?

It looks like in a year or two
Aminaamal

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 07:34:48 PM

Hello community, the free non-Nft players can farm some money in the game? I'm very interested to know this

As I heard yes, they will be able to earn too, but earning will be limited
plutehgrowen

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 09:02:16 PM

Team, need to collaborate with other projects to build name and hype around, I think this project will be very good for a long term investment.

That's right, I think the team will do it soon, just need to give them time, and there seems to be no problem with the Faraland hype now
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 09:29:09 AM

Fun factor would be the key to be a player be satisfied and start enjoying the gaming while earning. Collectibles and strategy games such as this are becoming popular within blockchain space. A good driving force for blockchain development.  Keeping an eye on this one for sure.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Robcryptobobbyy

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 07:46:40 PM

Can I ask, what influencers have you already connected? And can I start making money in your project with a small deposit?

At the expense of the minimum deopzit, the question is controversial, but I think that if you have enough money with the purchase of heroes, then you have the opportunity
Andrevan76

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 08:33:44 PM

What are the biggest challenges you expect to face and how do you plan to overcome these challenges?
scamactiacons

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 09:37:33 PM

So what milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved?
raderleikos

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 10:06:38 PM

Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
d_janseryan

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 11:16:00 PM

Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records?
TubbyNJ

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 09:06:28 PM

So what milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved?
To do this, they have social networks, I advise you to follow their Twitter and telegram group.
steamfenxd

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 10:44:30 PM

Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records?

I think you should read about it on their website, there is information about it.
resbethinna

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 07:25:46 PM

Do you have a place where you record all the steps of the project from the moment it was created?
maksim_workout1

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 08:15:17 PM

What about community events on social networks? It looks like there are a lot of people watching the project.
lockielock

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 09:54:49 PM

The market is now in good growth, many projects can develop rapidly at such a time, what do you think about it?
Madommo

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 04:47:56 AM

Hello everyone guys, what about community votings for further updates? Will you make it?
raderleikos

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 05:37:58 AM

It would be great to add a referee or ambassador program, and I think it would be a good idea to get more influential people into this project.
steamfenxd

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 07:22:45 AM

Sounds like it would be a good option to participate in blockchain events with other platforms? What do you think about it?
ChestSerg

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 08:18:30 AM

Could you elaborate on what benefits users can get with this project? And how long will it take to add new partners for this project?
maksim_workout1

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 06:35:19 PM

Do you have a place where you record all the steps of the project from the moment it was created?

I think that on Twitter this is possible, all updates should be posted there, but this is just my guess
TubbyNJ

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 07:30:07 PM

What about community events on social networks? It looks like there are a lot of people watching the project.

There are a lot of events in the Faraland project, and even more so the game itself is interesting and you can earn money in it, I think that events are not needed
mustafid12

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 09:14:57 PM

The market is now in good growth, many projects can develop rapidly at such a time, what do you think about it?

Already falling, but I think that for Faraland this will not be a big problem, since the project is already popular and many play and earn in it
steamfenxd

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 09:15:50 PM

Hello everyone guys, what about community votings for further updates? Will you make it?

It would be nice to do it on the Discord server.
lockielock

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 10:21:09 PM

It would be great to add a referee or ambassador program, and I think it would be a good idea to get more influential people into this project.

I think the team is already trying to attract more people and are working hard on it.
ChestSerg

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 11:24:38 PM

Sounds like it would be a good option to participate in blockchain events with other platforms? What do you think about it?
Why do they need to do this? Do you think it might be useful for them?
raderleikos

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 12:28:27 AM

Could you elaborate on what benefits users can get with this project? And how long will it take to add new partners for this project?

Play, enjoy and earn, that's what people are doing in this project, I don’t know about partnership, better study the project on the website and start earning by playing the strategy game
steamfenxd

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 08:39:58 PM

Faraland is very unique with its features and overall concept. Are you spending enough time on marketing?
KristianPreda

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 09:40:57 PM

I see that the project has a chance for rapid development, many people praise your project on your social networks.
d_janseryan

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 11:18:40 PM

I think this project is good for both beginners and professionals. Glad to see the team is working hard here and the project is growing
Junayedahmad

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 09:49:45 PM

Hey there! Not long ago I began to be interested in cryptocurrency and ICO projects, I see that now mostly meme tokens and game projects are popular, now I am interested in this project
inhevderi

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 09:46:10 PM

Faraland is very unique with its features and overall concept. Are you spending enough time on marketing?

I think yes, given the activity in social networks, there are also a lot of players, but I can't start this game either.
azizjon2001

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 10:54:10 PM

I see that the project has a chance for rapid development, many people praise your project on your social networks.

Yes, it is noticeable, it has already become one of the most famous NFT gaming platforms
arinnilo

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 11:54:11 PM

I think this project is good for both beginners and professionals. Glad to see the team is working hard here and the project is growing

How exactly is it suitable for beginners? If there is a video where it is explained, could you throw off a link to it?
arinnilo

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 07:56:03 PM

Guys, we need more events, not neccesary for paid one but community engagement should be
agenin1

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 08:57:53 PM

Hello there, this morning I saw some posts about your project in twitter, guys, seems you're gaining adoption
breakgeatide

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 10:58:56 PM

Hope to see more and more news in coming weeks since bull market continues, I have been following the project not long ago, until I see anything wrong with it
Junayedahmad

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 06:40:16 PM

Guys, we need more events, not neccesary for paid one but community engagement should be

Correctly said, I think that Ama would fit well and beginners would also know better about this game.
adirio

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 08:24:55 PM

In some markets, you are more likely to lose in this scenario than to make money. This project gives us the opportunity to earn

And even more so when playing, but I think that it will not be easy either, in order to get something you need to give something
arinnilo

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 09:14:23 PM

Hope to see more and more news in coming weeks since bull market continues, I have been following the project not long ago, until I see anything wrong with it

I think that you should start playing and earn money, since you have studied it, then you no longer need to follow it further without doing anything
enskelrombo

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:08:47 AM

Hi everybody, I want to say that the main thing is not to rush to buy everything. This project looks promising, but it still does not hurt to study it and follow the updates.
arinnilo

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 09:02:04 AM

It looks like a cool project, unlike the rest of the short-term ones. They plan for realistic things and strive for it with the community.
adirio

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 09:55:22 AM

Hello community, can I ask you, how do you find such a project? Do you consider it a project worth paying attention to?
Buchi258456

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:50:37 AM

Compared to other similar projects, how can you prove your effectiveness and differentiate yourself from others?
Junayedahmad

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 09:30:02 PM

Hi everybody, I want to say that the main thing is not to rush to buy everything. This project looks promising, but it still does not hurt to study it and follow the updates.
Now many are already playing as I understand it, but somewhere I saw the question when the game will start, then this project is now in beta
breakgeatide

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:48:16 PM

It looks like a cool project, unlike the rest of the short-term ones. They plan for realistic things and strive for it with the community.
Well said, if they add many more interesting features to their game, the community will start growing faster
agenin1

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 01:15:45 AM

Compared to other similar projects, how can you prove your effectiveness and differentiate yourself from others?
Follow their social networks, it will be clearer there
aygunsamedova

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 09:50:10 PM

Finally a project that has something to stand out amongst others. Best wishes for all team members. Keep going and get to the success.
alexsandrn

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 10:54:10 PM

More investors and partners to would join the project, I wish the platform will be launched as soon as possible
afinwoolmo

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 09:31:28 AM

Don't forget to do a meme contest on Twitter, I want to learn more about this project, because I see a growth prospect in it
Apchuks

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 08:37:12 PM

I'm pleased to see anything here because most projects include programs that interact with their consumers.
kanaev86

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 06:59:16 AM

Finally a project that has something to stand out amongst others. Best wishes for all team members. Keep going and get to the success.

How do you think Faraland stands out among other gaming platforms that are released daily?
noueconbading

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 01:58:32 AM

Good evening, what are the important milestones on your road map, both in terms of what you've already accomplished and what we may expect in the future? Any collaborations or short/long-term technological achievements you'd want to discuss or draw attention to?
provotesov

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 04:04:57 AM

Guys, can you think of three killer Faraland that put it ahead of the competition? What is the competitive advantage of your platform in which you have the most faith?
provotesov

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 05:52:20 AM

Good day, folks! What are the most significant goals you and your team aim to achieve before the end of the year?

Their roadmap has goals for that, check it out on the website.
kieua341

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 07:49:34 AM

Good evening, what are the important milestones on your road map, both in terms of what you've already accomplished and what we may expect in the future? Any collaborations or short/long-term technological achievements you'd want to discuss or draw attention to?

Good questions, I would also like to see an answer to this question from the team because in their telegram there are almost all messages with the sale of heroes
ratelssembmuk

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 09:41:24 AM

Guys, can you think of three killer Faraland that put it ahead of the competition? What is the competitive advantage of your platform in which you have the most faith?

It's really interesting to know, I also notice that Faraland is ahead of almost all of its competitors.
rupmosymti

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 10:06:41 PM

If you have any friends you think might be intrigued by Faraland feel free to suggest it to them or invite them
provotesov

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 11:15:55 PM

How might Faraland evolve over time? One reason is that implementing downstream opportunities can be hindered or helped by decisions that occur at the start.
kieua341

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 08:43:58 PM

So how about the text adventure game? Any update on that?

We need to wait for the official announcements
sauverasco

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 10:23:21 PM

Hello everyone, guys, how are you? So I just started looking into this project and can I ask, how much would it cost to start in the game?
atrenutta

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 07:00:08 PM

I have been looking for projects with innovative ideas like this one for a long time, I think the benefits of this project are inevitable.
Vladimir525

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 09:44:47 PM

We can make a big community, and make this project grow up together. Just curious what's the competitive advantages and how team plans to go to market?
whs8800

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

I have been looking for projects with innovative ideas like this one for a long time, I think the benefits of this project are inevitable.

Maybe this is because there are a lot of people playing Faraland now.
agastage

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 01:11:21 AM

We can make a big community, and make this project grow up together. Just curious what's the competitive advantages and how team plans to go to market?

Good questions, I think the team will deal with it, as they quickly managed to gather a large community, the rest will also be fast, I hope
lvanontech

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 08:26:27 PM

Have a nice day guys, I do really hope to see the tokenomic work in action, it should work fine
joysubsgespris

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 06:34:59 AM

Hello everyone, do you have a telegram group for Japanese? It's not convenient for me to use the translator every time
iziziforest

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 08:53:23 PM

So team, may I ask you, any approximate date for the release of expedition game ?
nurulaml

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 10:17:46 PM

Wow, there are 80k people in your telegram group! It's a very big community and a good achievement, are you planning to host an event to celebrate it?
rucksanddeba

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 05:10:39 AM

Have a nice weekend everyone! Hold your fara tight boys, good news are coming soon. This is life changing project

I agree, thanks to Fara, I am not wasting my time now, and I am doing my job and playing Faraland!
rugmoecala

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 06:17:05 AM

So team, may I ask you, any approximate date for the release of expedition game ?

It looks like there is no exact date for this, but I hope it will be this month or next
exp_unit

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 07:22:10 AM

Wow, there are 80k people in your telegram group! It's a very big community and a good achievement, are you planning to host an event to celebrate it?

I agree, this could be celebrated by hosting an event for the community, or they are going to do it when it will be 100k
exp_unit

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 09:18:13 PM

Seems like many people already see the potential of the project, is the team working on the project enough?
lvanontech

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 11:37:42 PM

I see how many people are interested in this project. Do you have any rewards for your regular users?
inikclutis

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 07:56:13 PM

I think it would be a good idea to open a telegram group for you separately for selling heroes between players, what do you think about that

Now they already have a group with 80k + people, it looks like they do all this in that one group, and they also have a lot of groups for different languages.
key390218

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 04:45:05 AM

Hello everyone, may I ask if you are worried about whether users are enjoying your product? In your case, from your game?
outwater6

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 12:03:15 AM

It looks like an interesting event awaits us soon, read this article: https://medium.com/@FaraStarter/farastarter-introduction-2f616117368b

As far as I understand, this was planned for the near future, but I did not understand the main essence of this event
Kadafy46

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 03:50:28 AM

Hey community, just let me know is game already launched? May I buy hero or not yet?

Check here: https://faraland.medium.com/a-general-guide-to-faraland-bc3ec3945923
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: