Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:05:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faraland - THE BIGGEST WAR GAME ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 1667 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
agenin1

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 08:57:53 PM

Hello there, this morning I saw some posts about your project in twitter, guys, seems you're gaining adoption
breakgeatide

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 10:58:56 PM

Hope to see more and more news in coming weeks since bull market continues, I have been following the project not long ago, until I see anything wrong with it
Junayedahmad

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 06:40:16 PM

Guys, we need more events, not neccesary for paid one but community engagement should be

Correctly said, I think that Ama would fit well and beginners would also know better about this game.
adirio

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 08:24:55 PM

In some markets, you are more likely to lose in this scenario than to make money. This project gives us the opportunity to earn

And even more so when playing, but I think that it will not be easy either, in order to get something you need to give something
arinnilo

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 09:14:23 PM

Hope to see more and more news in coming weeks since bull market continues, I have been following the project not long ago, until I see anything wrong with it

I think that you should start playing and earn money, since you have studied it, then you no longer need to follow it further without doing anything
enskelrombo

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:08:47 AM

Hi everybody, I want to say that the main thing is not to rush to buy everything. This project looks promising, but it still does not hurt to study it and follow the updates.
arinnilo

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 09:02:04 AM

It looks like a cool project, unlike the rest of the short-term ones. They plan for realistic things and strive for it with the community.
adirio

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 09:55:22 AM

Hello community, can I ask you, how do you find such a project? Do you consider it a project worth paying attention to?
Buchi258456

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:50:37 AM

Compared to other similar projects, how can you prove your effectiveness and differentiate yourself from others?
Junayedahmad

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 09:30:02 PM

Hi everybody, I want to say that the main thing is not to rush to buy everything. This project looks promising, but it still does not hurt to study it and follow the updates.
Now many are already playing as I understand it, but somewhere I saw the question when the game will start, then this project is now in beta
breakgeatide

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:48:16 PM

It looks like a cool project, unlike the rest of the short-term ones. They plan for realistic things and strive for it with the community.
Well said, if they add many more interesting features to their game, the community will start growing faster
agenin1

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 01:15:45 AM

Compared to other similar projects, how can you prove your effectiveness and differentiate yourself from others?
Follow their social networks, it will be clearer there
aygunsamedova

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 09:50:10 PM

Finally a project that has something to stand out amongst others. Best wishes for all team members. Keep going and get to the success.
alexsandrn

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 10:54:10 PM

More investors and partners to would join the project, I wish the platform will be launched as soon as possible
afinwoolmo

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 09:31:28 AM

Don't forget to do a meme contest on Twitter, I want to learn more about this project, because I see a growth prospect in it
Apchuks

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 08:37:12 PM

I'm pleased to see anything here because most projects include programs that interact with their consumers.
kanaev86

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 06:59:16 AM

Finally a project that has something to stand out amongst others. Best wishes for all team members. Keep going and get to the success.

How do you think Faraland stands out among other gaming platforms that are released daily?
noueconbading

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 01:58:32 AM

Good evening, what are the important milestones on your road map, both in terms of what you've already accomplished and what we may expect in the future? Any collaborations or short/long-term technological achievements you'd want to discuss or draw attention to?
provotesov

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 04:04:57 AM

Guys, can you think of three killer Faraland that put it ahead of the competition? What is the competitive advantage of your platform in which you have the most faith?
provotesov

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 05:52:20 AM

Good day, folks! What are the most significant goals you and your team aim to achieve before the end of the year?

Their roadmap has goals for that, check it out on the website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: