Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions for Long-Term Investment  (Read 2538 times)
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 04:21:10 PM

XRP and TRX has huge supply, I don't think both were good investments maybe XRP is, because I've seen many articles about partnering the big companies but still I prefer to invest ethereum, binance coin and cardano with $10,000 because these are good for long term investments.
speciall for XRP it is potentially will repeat their problem with SEC till court decided. Personally i am prefer to avoid TRX due somereason especially TRX reputation that often dumped by dev team it self. Cardano will be enemy for ethereum if smart contract release, there are several platform that will head to head in crypto market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erep

Activity: 2268
Merit: 589

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 04:44:01 PM

Before giving suggestion to everyone for buying any coin you must research on these coin which you suggest because for bullish any coin need positive news so you must research on coinmarketcal where you found new updates and news about them. Because your bad call of buying will cause of loss of many people fund.
Both XRP and TRX coins are top coins in the coinmarketcap ranking list but if OP wants to speculate then should show some indicators why both coins should increase, OP is not proving anything here but connecting the scenario with last year's trading chart.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 05:01:12 PM

According to the present market scenario, several good currencies, such as XRP, TRX, and others, are decreasing due to various causes.I recommend investing at least $10,000 in XRP, TRX, and other similar currencies, since these coins will soon yield a significant profit margin.
for $10k, I think it's quite worth it. a slight price change on the mentioned coin already makes a big profit, but also a decrease in it will create a sizeable loss. only, if it's $10k, I might choose to invest in BNB. I'm pretty sure a coin as good as that will cost at least $1k in the future. however, it doesn't matter if you choose the coin, because it is still a popular coin. less risk than others.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
apa don

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 05:58:47 PM

I hear XRP is currently subject to restrictions by the SEC, TRX is great for the future, if I may add, BTT and SOL also may you lyrics because these two of my favorite coins are very good and have the potential to be worth investing in in the long run.

Yes, that's right, XRP is indeed subject to the SEC's borders, it would be better if we try to hold some market assets in crypto, and market assets that have proven a long-term project or future project, namely BNB and ATH market assets among investors. invest.
because the asset market BNB and ATH are a stable asset market in the crypto asset market in the past few weeks.

leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 08:01:15 PM

According to the present market scenario, several good currencies, such as XRP, TRX, and others, are decreasing due to various causes.I recommend investing at least $10,000 in XRP, TRX, and other similar currencies, since these coins will soon yield a significant profit margin.
So many investors don't agree with you. Maybe you did something wrong research or maybe it's in my mind. Tron blockchain can be acceptable but definitely not XRP. I'm not an XRP hater, but since last year I haven't supported it anymore. So many coins are available in the long-term just trying to buy their own coin, other blockchain don't.
liqidoxgen

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 08:15:49 PM

I see these two examples as opportunities for short-term speculation rather than long-term holding. There are many more interesting coins and tokens that can bring significantly higher profits in the long term. Especially if there is an opportunity to invest 10 thousand dollars.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 05:42:33 PM

The Good currencies are Top 20 and Preferably Top 10 are Good for long term Investment like ADA, POLKADOT and BNB and Matic potentially can go 10-20 Xin the next Bull Run. I am die hard fan of Polka dot which is complete blo9ck chain like Ethereum but much much efficient. It continuers to develop its network to  add new features. Matic is aalso a complete network and continues attracting new projects as its Transaction fee is even less than BNB.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 07:48:11 AM

The Good currencies are Top 20 and Preferably Top 10 are Good for long term Investment like ADA, POLKADOT and BNB and Matic potentially can go 10-20 Xin the next Bull Run. I am die hard fan of Polka dot which is complete blo9ck chain like Ethereum but much much efficient. It continuers to develop its network to  add new features. Matic is aalso a complete network and continues attracting new projects as its Transaction fee is even less than BNB.

When you say that during the next bull run the top 20 coins could go 10x to 20x, do you know what that means? Do you know that this influx of money has to come from somewhere? When we talk about 20x, you are literally saying that during the next bull run we'll have an overall market cap of around 20 trillion dollars. Does that sound realistic to you for the next bull run?
alan228

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 08:03:52 AM

So many investors don't agree with you. Maybe you did something wrong research or maybe it's in my mind. Tron blockchain can be acceptable but definitely not XRP. I'm not an XRP hater, but since last year I haven't supported it anymore. So many coins are available in the long-term just trying to buy their own coin, other blockchain don't.

For a long-term relationship, it is necessary that the project is useful not only now, but also in the future. Now there are a lot of financial instruments and exchanges that people need and give more opportunities for earning, such as https://twitter.com/eqifi_finance/status/1418329013009977344
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 08:28:49 AM

It was because we think about long-term investment and those coins that OP had listed it wasn't a good market perspective. By choosing them, we are simply making ourselves wasting our time holding and waiting for nothing. I mean, they only just pump during the bullish, and apparently, we never know if these coins will stay in the market many years from now, unlike if we invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 03:48:25 AM

It was because we think about long-term investment and those coins that OP had listed it wasn't a good market perspective. By choosing them, we are simply making ourselves wasting our time holding and waiting for nothing. I mean, they only just pump during the bullish, and apparently, we never know if these coins will stay in the market many years from now, unlike if we invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum.

It's also important to know what he means when he says long-term. If he means really long-term, I agree that the top coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best choices. They might not explode, but they can grow steadily and probably will do exactly that. You could say that those coins are the least gamble of them all.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 04:53:27 AM

Indeed seeing the market value movement XRP and TRX they are those top rank cryptos that haven't reached their ATH within the bullish market cycle so investing to these two altcoins is a good choice for every investors because it can give you a very big profit once it goes bullish way.
Shouldn't we think otherwise, why don't they both get ATH? while several other top market assets are getting ATH in this year's bull rally. it indicates something is a problem. if hoping on both coins it might be better to reconsider. there is a lot of potential altcoins in the market, why should we wait for the ones that don't move well.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 05:01:34 AM

I haven't invested in TRX because for some reason while their competitors released bridges open to all ERC20s and saw phenomenal growth (polygon), they, tomo, and secret network decided to only let in a handfull of tokens on their bridge. I'm investing in XRP/Flare, NEAR, Celo, and Fantom as I see those building off of Ethereum's popularity and seeing explosive growth.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 05:21:55 AM

It's also important to know what he means when he says long-term. If he means really long-term, I agree that the top coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best choices. They might not explode, but they can grow steadily and probably will do exactly that. You could say that those coins are the least gamble of them all.
You must prepare for future explosions. top assets like bitcoin and ethereum in the long term will be poised to make a bang.
now we are growing but there will be a correction again. the momentum won't come for now. we have to prepare it for the long term.
what we need to do is to determine when we have to enter at the right momentum.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 05:32:32 AM

You must prepare for future explosions. top assets like bitcoin and ethereum in the long term will be poised to make a bang.
now we are growing but there will be a correction again. the momentum won't come for now. we have to prepare it for the long term.
what we need to do is to determine when we have to enter at the right momentum.

Keep doing your research and observe how your targetted asset are moving, from your calculation

you might find the best outcome in the long run, so far holding top coins like BTC,ETH and BNB still

the top choice from most investors you can follow it or you can sort your own according to how you

see the full potentials.
Desmong

Activity: 812
Merit: 13

Crypto bookmaker and casino

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 06:17:04 AM

The current market conditions present many investment opportunities, the choice of long-term projects must be made by evaluating other factors and not just the price.
Consider the marketing, the popularity, the communities, the technology, the use... the value is different from the price perceived today in the face of high manipulation.
There are many  good coins to invest in the market that are even more better than the named coins. Opportunity is everywhere looking for who can embrace it without any further thoughts. Investing in altcoins will be a wise decision to investors who are taking there time and money to buy coins and leaving for it to appreciate especially if you have little capital, rather than using the small capital to purchase Bitcoin which had gone far and can only add few profits if it goes higher. All these coins still have life to escalate as time goes on.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Nekonoid

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 08:26:26 AM

For a long-term relationship, it is necessary that the project is useful not only now, but also in the future. Now there are a lot of financial instruments and exchanges that people need and give more opportunities for earning, such as https://twitter.com/eqifi_finance/status/1418329013009977344

EQIFI allows to connect cryptocurrency with fiat and bank sector making the traditional banking services better and more available to people.
Republikcoin.com
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 09:53:33 AM

Everyone has the right to do their own research, and everyone has the right to make decisions on research shared by others. If XRP and TRX are coins with good potential according to your research, then make sure you have done your research properly and also the data you collect must be complete. Never play with money which can determine your financial future.
If you want me to buy XRP or TRX, maybe a more interesting reason you should include in this post as a learning material for you all. So that decision making will really be based on data, not emotions.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
anandaijun

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 10:04:47 AM

Yes. This is a good time to make a profit. $10,000 is too big in my opinion. If it goes straight to $10,000, I'm afraid it can't be controlled and other effects may also occur even if the market starts to recover.
Coins that are in the top 100, I think it's good to take profit at this time.

kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 10:32:41 AM

If you are not ready for Bitcoin, and aim for mid-cap coins in the market and big potential in the future.
If you plan to hold for a long time, I think you should try to learn about HBAR https://hedera.com/
it's better to learn about it before investing, I see CBDC being talked about a lot and not many projects are developing in this area, I see HBAR doing it, but it also has many competitors Big has yet to hit the market, if you've heard of Cyphereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: