Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions for Long-Term Investment  (Read 2540 times)
BuyingBitcoin

Activity: 69
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 03:30:37 AM

The best long term investment strategy:
Keep investing your money on Bitcoin then sell when you are 50 years old to 60 years old. You're welcome.  Grin
Can you guarantee someone's age to 60 years? Grin, and are you sure that when we reach 60 years the price of Bitcoin is much higher than the current price? If yes, what if before we reach 60 years old, we suddenly experience a disaster that requires us to give up all the investments we have? solution please.  Huh

The opposite of Fear is Courage. If you have the Courage to save money for your retirement at 60 years old or Fear the unknown before you reach 60 years old. No need to Fear Bitcoin because of Bitcoin's secure network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 08:50:08 AM

I searched for new tokens which can go high , i found Vet best for long term and i already half in Vet. I don't remember what the project was but something pretty nice was with VET not to long ago I wanted to buy some because of that honestly it's a good Long term HOLD for sure

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Aadii8430

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 08:54:18 AM

Its up to you how many money you want to invest and where but your coins suggestions is hood trx and xrp is good coins for long term but except this many more coins which are good for long term like Dot, Sol, Matic, Bnb, Eth, These are the coins which have a potential and good for long term
purka5

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 08:55:36 AM

For a long-term relationship, it is necessary that the project is useful not only now, but also in the future. Now there are a lot of financial instruments and exchanges that people need and give more opportunities for earning, such as https://twitter.com/eqifi_finance/status/1418329013009977344

Tokensale on MantraDAO is a great opportunity to buy EQIFI tokens for those who did not have time to buy them on BSCPad when the sale ended in a few seconds.

EQIFI is actively promoted in YouTube and in the media. The project has a bright advertisement and the platform has already been launched. That is why the token sale was carried out so quickly and during the pre-sale, all available tokens were sold in a few seconds.
Cryptonian717

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 11:59:55 AM

According to the present market scenario, several good currencies, such as XRP, TRX, and others, are decreasing due to various causes.I recommend investing at least $10,000 in XRP, TRX, and other similar currencies, since these coins will soon yield a significant profit margin.

I definitely agree with you, XRP is one of the best projects when you asses the yield that it can generate in a few years and the low risk factor of the project.

I am also diving 10% of my investments into coins that are just launching. At the moment I am really impressed by Ethernity CLOUD. I recommend you do your own research, I believe you will be impressed.
Dewajuna09

Activity: 977
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2021, 12:13:29 PM

for long-term investment there are lots of coin projects that need to be bought and stored. just like xrp coins. with a pretty good community and fundamentals so far. although for now the price is quite expensive for me. if you bought the xrp coin 3 years ago it would be a different story

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 01:29:07 PM

According to the present market scenario, several good currencies, such as XRP, TRX, and others, are decreasing due to various causes.I recommend investing at least $10,000 in XRP, TRX, and other similar currencies, since these coins will soon yield a significant profit margin.

if I want to invest $10k, then of course I will definitely prefer to invest in Ethereum and Binance, because in my opinion Ethereum and Binance have a greater chance for the price to increase very high and give you a big profit, but if you trust and believe to investing in TRX and XRP, then that is your choice, because in my opinion TRX and XRP are also the right choice to be a long-term investment.
ETH and BNB will indeed be the main ones.
then I think some new projects that are developing will be a pretty good choice.
assets like TKO, WRX, and CAKE will be attractive assets too in the long run. moreover, some can be staked.

TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 01:52:10 PM

if I were you I would prefer another coin than XRP or TRX, but you only provide 2 coins which one is a good investment long term I prefer XRP even though he has problems with SEC, the movement of the market value is still quite promising,
just a suggestion don't be a role model, invest all decisions are your choice

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 01:55:41 PM

I have a suggestion for those of you who want to invest in the long term, keep buying and holding bitcoin, etherium and BNB for the long term, the three coins have a proven history that the price always goes up every 4 years. for the following years I think the trend will change, start looking at the NFT Game industry, maybe you will get a lot of benefits.
those coins was safest assets  in cryptocurrency market at this moment, volatility only has short impact but for longer periode bitcoin eth and binance coin still be best choice. NFT gaming could be second choice or as alternative choice , it still in early stage and have potency to growth in several months later. Alot NFT gaming project launched recently following existing project that success in market,

Tegxy

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 04:05:18 PM

Thanks for sharing your take on XRP and TRX. My go-to for long term investment is $pCWS, Seascape Network token. The reason why it is my go-to is because of its use case. One can stake, trade, mine it, farm with it and a whole lot more to earn passively rather than just the traditional buy and hold. You could check it out.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 04:20:25 PM

Undoubtedly, long-term investment is much more profitable than short-term investment,If you have enough ripples and bitcoins, you can make long-term investments with your eyes closed.Bitcoin will undoubtedly cross millions of dollars in the next two years.

arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 04:25:26 PM

Undoubtedly, long-term investment is much more profitable than short-term investment,If you have enough ripples and bitcoins, you can make long-term investments with your eyes closed.Bitcoin will undoubtedly cross millions of dollars in the next two years.
It depends on the living conditions of each person, because for those who have more money in their lives, it is very good to invest in Bitcoin in the long term, but for those whose capital is mediocre or only modest, then investments with short-term duration are also good for done as long as it is still in Bitcoin.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 04:35:35 PM

if I want to invest $10k, then of course I will definitely prefer to invest in Ethereum and Binance, because in my opinion Ethereum and Binance have a greater chance for the price to increase very high and give you a big profit, but if you trust and believe to investing in TRX and XRP, then that is your choice, because in my opinion TRX and XRP are also the right choice to be a long-term investment.
Definitely Ripple isn't in my recommendation, Ripple could solve the last problem. Ripple can't be the right choice before the next bull runs. Where we have the same opportunity in the Vechain instead of the Tron blockchain. Actually, now we have a very short time to choose a coin. Top altcoins prices are so high and 10k USD is enough to buy some coins between the top 100 altcoins.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 05:39:41 AM

if you are not long in the crypto market and don't know much about the types of coins, then you can just buy bitcoin and top10 marketcap, because that option will be safe for the long term even if you buy it at a high price it will reach even higher prices in the future though takes quite a while.

your advice is good by inviting to invest in potential coins, including bitcoin and ethereum. In addition to being listed in the top 10 in the market, the coin has a great future that can provide huge profits

altixz

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 02:01:44 PM

For a long-term relationship, it is necessary that the project is useful not only now, but also in the future. Now there are a lot of financial instruments and exchanges that people need and give more opportunities for earning, such as https://twitter.com/eqifi_finance/status/1418329013009977344

Tokensale on MantraDAO is a great opportunity to buy EQIFI tokens for those who did not have time to buy them on BSCPad when the sale ended in a few seconds.

Now the cryptocurrency market is growing and advertising is most effective. Investors are looking for the most interesting and promising projects to buy their tokens at the best price at the start, while the price has not yet risen.
Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 06:46:38 PM

$10,000 is a very large amount and it carries a very high risk. and where did you get the information from and what have the XRP and TRX team done to make the price increase in the future?? so my advice you should include the source of information to be able to convince others of the information you convey here.

alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 12:01:35 PM

Eqifi has already attracted $10 million for the development and continuation of developments from large investors, and if the project is interesting to large investors, then small investors pay close attention to it.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 12:29:18 PM

since these coins will soon yield a significant profit margin.

How? first of all I know that these coins were good investments and there are real products behind these projects however by just saying it will soon yield might not be promising as it sound like, you need to give more information why would it will yield more soon, asking some random people to invest to something can be really hard. It's not convincing for me if i'm new to crypto and you just tell me to buy these coins.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 06:34:28 PM

It depends on your choice and capital investment. Holding long term is not an easy task. It needs a lot of time and patience, so you should choose the right coin to invest and hold. XRP and TRX are good coins but how long you will hold it? I think BNB, ETH and Bitcoin of course will e also in your list. Still, do your own research about different coins and not just rely on any suggestions here.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 06:54:20 PM

can OP maybe share with us why he is so sure that xrp and trx are going well in long term , maybe you know something that we do not know and we can also participate on that Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: