Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Past nine months bitcoin journey  (Read 2820 times)
aysg76 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 12:52:51 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

indeed it would be very good to do this and from an investment and profit perspective it would be huge, but not everyone can do that and maybe only a handful of people are able to do it.
not without reason, because indeed this is a long-term investment project and if you want to do a strategy like this at least you need a lot of money and the money must be unused for daily needs.
apart from that, everyone has a different perspective, especially in investing, what the OP does is that he only focuses on bitcoin and maybe I, you or someone else will do different things because if you see this, I personally also want to do the same thing. same but finance doesn't allow that Smiley and indeed I prefer to invest in bitcoin and some altcoins.
The highlighted part in your post does not stand true according to me because what perception you have in mind is wrong.As i have said earlier also is that if bitcoin prices are at $50k imagine then we consider that we should have $50k with us to invest but that's not the case man like you could easily buy it for small fraction also like $30-$50 keeping them above the transaction fees only and you would get them.Imagine people who have 0.5 or 0.05 Bitcoins with them they are enjoying at these time and will have huge profits in future.The fact that it would be less than whales holding many btc but you should invest whatever amount you are willing to do.

You said you diversified your portfolio with btc and other altcoins so are you sure they are going to give you satisfactory return if you hold them? Because for me bitcoin is only surviving coin but as we know preferences varies so not coming to that part.Finances will never allow us but we can manage some waste expenses to some investment purposes for securing our future.So have thought about them.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wayne_kenoff

Activity: 45
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 02:21:29 PM

Interesting story, according to you, the purpose of this investment is long term, however, I'm wondering how you considered Bitcoin as your best investment? Don't get me wrong, but, the amounts being invested are quite small, considering Bitcoin's value. I believe that sometimes, investing in some other reputable altcoin, such as Ethereum, Cardano, Binance and many more, is deemed more profitable than purchasing Bitcoin.
I am sure that if he can invest in Bitcoin continuously with that kind of method, he will acquire many.
Let's see how he always invests every week for months.
He is always trying to add around 10$ in every week start and he continues it every month.
If he can do it continuously, he will accumulate more Bitcoin.
And well, for here, with that amount, I personally like how he chose only Bitcoin. I know that he said he wanted to invest in it for a long time. So, his purpose may be for long-term investment.

Dollar cost averaging is the best way to accumulate more bitcoins and keep them for long term.  I am also buying bitcoins on every month saving and keep them locked in my wallet.

I find it hard to save money at the month end. Now i have my own solution for buying bitcoin through DCA.
I cut out my extra expense and buy bitcoins. Like last week, i quit the plan of having dinner at restaurant  and used the saved money to buy some satoshis.
Although the amount was not much but every satoshi counts.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10180

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 03:31:10 PM
Merited by aysg76 (1)

Interesting story, according to you, the purpose of this investment is long term, however, I'm wondering how you considered Bitcoin as your best investment? Don't get me wrong, but, the amounts being invested are quite small, considering Bitcoin's value. I believe that sometimes, investing in some other reputable altcoin, such as Ethereum, Cardano, Binance and many more, is deemed more profitable than purchasing Bitcoin.
I am sure that if he can invest in Bitcoin continuously with that kind of method, he will acquire many.
Let's see how he always invests every week for months.
He is always trying to add around 10$ in every week start and he continues it every month.
If he can do it continuously, he will accumulate more Bitcoin.
And well, for here, with that amount, I personally like how he chose only Bitcoin. I know that he said he wanted to invest in it for a long time. So, his purpose may be for long-term investment.

Dollar cost averaging is the best way to accumulate more bitcoins and keep them for long term.  I am also buying bitcoins on every month saving and keep them locked in my wallet.

I find it hard to save money at the month end. Now i have my own solution for buying bitcoin through DCA.
I cut out my extra expense and buy bitcoins. Like last week, i quit the plan of having dinner at restaurant  and used the saved money to buy some satoshis.
Although the amount was not much but every satoshi counts.

Several times I told my story of having had DCA invested into bitcoin through all of 2014 by first setting aside a certain amount for the first 6 months, and then dividing that into weekly allowances.  I had both cashflow allowances and also money that I was authorizing based on lump sum amounts that I had available. 

So for example if the total amount was $2,600 then I would divide that by 26 to arrive at $100 per week for that period, and in 2014 after the first 6 months had passed, I made an additional 6 months authorization based on projecting my cashflow and other cash that I expected to have available for the next 6 months. 

In January 2015, I had been continuing with some form of weekly DCA allowance into BTC, yet I had suffered from some business-related issues (not related to BTC) that screwed up my cashflow at that time and caused me to have to dip into emergency funds (or project the dipping into emergency funds, and some people had suggested selling some BTC - which I refused to sell any BTC since it was at a loss at that point), but also left me with a bit of uncertainties regarding the amounts of my future cashflows in the first half of that year, so pretty much I forced to stop any of my regular allocation of amounts into BTC and to re-project my cashflows for the upcoming 18 months to 2 years.

It had already been my usual practice to project my cashflow at least 18 months into the future, so at that time (in January 2015), I used fairly conservative estimates of my cashflow and expenses, and it ended up that I was not able to buy any BTC between late January and mid-April 2015; however, after about mid-April 2015, some of my cashflow started to clear up, and I was able to replenish some of my emergency funds and project an ability to continue to buy BTC in the event that I were to receive cashflow based on my mere minimum projections.  Therefore, I recall several times between about mid-April 2015 and about October 2015 in which I was buying BTC based on any little amount of extra cashflow that came in.  So for example if I had $20 (or $100) come in, then I would split that in half and buy $10 (or $50)in bitcoin and put the other $10 (or $50) into my other expenses.. 

Whatever extra amount that came into my cashflow or amounts that I might save on some anticipated expenses that ended up being less than I had expected, then half of the new amount or the saved amount would go into bitcoin, and I did that for most of that period between mid-April 2015 and October 2015, and at the time, it felt that I was just scrambling and not making a whole hell of a lot of progress because the value of my BTC holdings were in the negative at that time.  I had an overall average cost per BTC of between about $500 and $550 that came down through the period because of my ongoing buys, and the BTC prices were largely in the mid-$200s for most of that year. 

For sure there is no guarantee that everything is going to work out, so each of us will be in a better position to be able to project our anticipated cashflow and to invest into BTC based on how much we are comfortable, and to recognize that we might be able to profit from more aggressiveness but we have to be careful that we do not overextend ourselves in such a way that we might have to draw from our BTC at a time that is anything except a time that is completely of our own choosing and that we have other options to draw from other areas in the event that we feel that it is not a good time to draw from our BTC holdings - even if the value of those BTC holdings might be decently high as compared with our other sources of funds.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 07:02:14 PM

indeed it would be very good to do this and from an investment and profit perspective it would be huge, but not everyone can do that and maybe only a handful of people are able to do it.
not without reason, because indeed this is a long-term investment project and if you want to do a strategy like this at least you need a lot of money and the money must be unused for daily needs.
apart from that, everyone has a different perspective, especially in investing, what the OP does is that he only focuses on bitcoin and maybe I, you or someone else will do different things because if you see this, I personally also want to do the same thing. same but finance doesn't allow that Smiley and indeed I prefer to invest in bitcoin and some altcoins.
The highlighted part in your post does not stand true according to me because what perception you have in mind is wrong.As i have said earlier also is that if bitcoin prices are at $50k imagine then we consider that we should have $50k with us to invest but that's not the case man like you could easily buy it for small fraction also like $30-$50 keeping them above the transaction fees only and you would get them.Imagine people who have 0.5 or 0.05 Bitcoins with them they are enjoying at these time and will have huge profits in future.The fact that it would be less than whales holding many btc but you should invest whatever amount you are willing to do.
okay I really understand what you mean and I totally understand that anyone can invest here with whatever nominal they want.
but the reply you made was not very concrete with the existing discussion or made by the OP.
i just highlighted what the OP made in his thread and if we follow that we need quite a lot of capital because when we look at what the OP is making in his thread he always pegs and adds load every week.
and I really appreciate you when you think about things like that because it's true, anyone, both big investors and small investors, can all invest here and of course they are free without any restrictions on the nominal amount because it is a prerogative.
You said you diversified your portfolio with btc and other altcoins so are you sure they are going to give you satisfactory return if you hold them? Because for me bitcoin is only surviving coin but as we know preferences vary so not coming to that part. Finances will never allow us but we can manage some waste expenses to some investment purposes for securing our future. So have thought about them.
I think you are misinterpreting this. I am not saying that I am diversifying my portfolio, but I am only in both because I feel it is beneficial for me personally.
and why I did this is because I made bitcoins for my future assets, and I am also in the trade route in some of the altcoins I have such as ETH, BNB, and Cardano which I think are very suitable for short-term investment. as well as medium.
apart from that for the problem of profit, I think everyone has the right and their own perspective about it because again here it is a free path, there are no restrictions and there are no standards from anyone. because all of them do it according to their own will and without any coercion from other parties

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 03:38:25 AM

I am new to this industry but it is good to hear your story. I am learning to take HODLing to heart. I was scared early in mid Mar 2021. I lost some money selling early. However, I am glad I lost some money during that time. Then I started with DCA and buying the dip. I will not get scared out again.

Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 05:25:54 AM

i am not buying any single amount but all My campaign payments had been on Hold since march this year.

I have made a big mistake investing in altcoins (wrong altcoin to be specific) and all my bitcoin in the past was transferred in altcoins,.

now i will be here for Bitcoin alone (of course i will be holding my altcoin still).

I am new to this industry but it is good to hear your story. I am learning to take HODLing to heart. I was scared early in mid Mar 2021. I lost some money selling early. However, I am glad I lost some money during that time. Then I started with DCA and buying the dip. I will not get scared out again.
good for you as realization comes like what i have in the past .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
aysg76 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 12:33:17 PM

i am not buying any single amount but all My campaign payments had been on Hold since march this year.

I have made a big mistake investing in altcoins (wrong altcoin to be specific) and all my bitcoin in the past was transferred in altcoins,.

now i will be here for Bitcoin alone (of course i will be holding my altcoin still).

good for you as realization comes like what i have in the past .
If not investing then holding them from signature campaign earning is also a good idea because in the end what matter is you are holding btc in any way you had accumulated it like some might be having them from faucets paying 5 btc in past and some other giveaways.But the main thing is holding them for long term and about altcoins i am personally not a fan of them and restricts myself from swinging away on them.So keep your will strong and try to hold your coins for more time but you can surely use the funds in case of need.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10180

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 12:55:31 PM

Without getting into too many details about your shitcoin mistakes/exploits, what are you doing Reatim that relates to the topic of this thread in regards to bitcoin?  Are you creating some kind of a bitcoin accumulation plan that involves DCA or some other BTC accumulation method?

Seems that the topic of this thread involves a decision to engage in ongoing action that involves buying BTC on a regular basis, even if the amounts of each purchase is NOT a lot of money, over time the ongoing investment into BTC can pay off well, especially if there is a longer investment timeline to be able to see the growth over time.

Another aspect that might not have been recognized by OP remains the UPs and DOWNs that happen while investing into bitcoin, and surely it seemed that initially OP had not really been considering longer term BTC investing because he was considering seeing BTC price appreciation over what we believe to be this particular price cycle, but he may well be coming around to considering continuing to buy through the whole cycle and for longer periods of time to see how his BTC investment may well grow over a longer time period.

I understand that people get into bitcoin (and even into shitcoins), and their ideas evolve, and maybe at a certain point they begin to establish some aspects of their investment plan that ends up focusing on bitcoin, so in terms of that portion of all of their investments, they may well be able to set BTC accumulation goals that are surely going to vary in terms of strategies and even the amount of value that they believe that they can invest specifically into BTC.  Personally, I am a fan of DCA, buying on dips and lumpsum investment, and I believe that the DCA is amongst the strongest of those three strategies... and setting DCA at a reasonable amount can assure ongoing investment in BTC and perhaps an ability to save some fiat to set aside for buying on dips too.. and surely for anyone with a low budget (or cashflow), it can become more complicated when they end up having to divide the BTC investment dedicated portion of their cashflow into more than category because already starting with small amounts cause the divisions to seem even smaller.. so those kinds of problems may well cause some of those categories of investors to figure out more and more ways to either earn more money or to save more money so that their amounts invested might become larger - which also relates back to the decision of OP to cut his junk food budget and to put that money into BTC DCA strategies.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
BivxiuDavi

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 03:06:28 PM

There is something I can learn from your story. Small savings won't make a difference to our current lifestyle. But how will it affect our future?
For those who say no money to invest in bitcoin, they will realize joining bitcoin is not difficult
For those familiar with bitcoin, it's a golden opportunity to save for their future.
However, as long as we are consistent and responsible to carry out what was planned from the beginning, we will go into every route according to what we have planned, namely investing in bitcoin. .
Of course, the decision to invest in bitcoin is also not easy, because we have to be really brave and willing to take the risk of price fluctuations and also the money we put into the investment.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 04:07:07 PM

I think a good tool to check our asset portfolio is: https://coinmarketcap.com/portfolio-tracker/

Currently the value of crypto investments is around $2800 or up about 40% when I bought 2 months ago, the opportunity to continue to profit is certainly very large so I will hold on as long as I can.
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 10:04:17 PM

What a nice and good for health strategy. You made so right decision when decided to invest in BTC money instead of wasting them on junk food and were really lucky to make this when the price were decreasing and even dumped to 30K. Didn’t you have at this moment an extremely huge desire to invest by this price (30K) more money in BTC, perhaps like an investment in advance for a few weeks? Isn’t this a good idea to invest in advance money you are already planning to invest in future, if you see a good exchange rate now? The move of your experiment will be violated a bit but trial results will bring you more satoshi.
add1ct3dd

Activity: 657
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 03:06:56 PM

There is something I can learn from your story. Small savings won't make a difference to our current lifestyle. But how will it affect our future?
For those who say no money to invest in bitcoin, they will realize joining bitcoin is not difficult
For those familiar with bitcoin, it's a golden opportunity to save for their future.
However, as long as we are consistent and responsible to carry out what was planned from the beginning, we will go into every route according to what we have planned, namely investing in bitcoin. .
Of course, the decision to invest in bitcoin is also not easy, because we have to be really brave and willing to take the risk of price fluctuations and also the money we put into the investment.
I am not good at trading but still feeling good about this all because if you are doing this all for long term then surely its price is not factor for you in long run this can give you some good profit even all investments and trading have good risk, but this type investment is always pay some good dividend as bitcoin is doing we have some good sentiments about this every year its value is increasing and its bringing good profit for investor just keep one thing in mind that you need to hold this for long purpose never feel frustrate with these corrections which are happening regularly because its nature of this crypto.

I am also doing some for my future and now keeping some funds in my bitcoin wallet and my target is I will never sell this all until I have some very good price like $150K to $200K because this can secure my future in good way.
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 03:28:58 PM

This is inspiring for those who are afraid to start investing high value of their money, instead they can copy your style and they should never looked back at the price they started buying it instead hold it for future purposes or save it if you don't have anything to do with it. I hope new investors have a mindset like you. Best of luck further to your savings.

cryptocurrencyboss

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 05:10:23 PM

Thanks for sharing your story. This is a real fun where you have faced the ups and downs of the price. The newbies will get a lot of insights from here. Again thanks for your contribution.
juliepower

Activity: 200
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 06:16:36 PM

My journey was pretty good. It is a good platform and I am enjoying this where you can earn , invest and trade. I am very thankful to my friend who introduce me about Bitcoin.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 08:48:43 PM

I have doing this from past two months now and planning it to carry on for long time as i know that my returns will be high in long run
The strategy you have used is really good. I had a friend tell me that I should be saving up at least 10% of my income in Bitcoin, which I have been doing for long now. Before I would make earnings in a month and by the end of the month I’ve spent everything I’ve gotten, so since I was advised to start making these savings it has been a really good thing for me. So, whenever I get paid I save 10% of what I was paid in Bitcoin while also hoping for the price to go up. Surprisingly I have been able to gather a lot of bitcoins by doing this.

As I started at first it seemed like it is very difficult, but with time you will be surprised how much you will be able to make from it. It’s not a must to invest huge amounts at a time, you can start little by little and build your wealth.
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 07:26:06 AM

I have doing this from past two months now and planning it to carry on for long time as i know that my returns will be high in long run
The strategy you have used is really good. I had a friend tell me that I should be saving up at least 10% of my income in Bitcoin, which I have been doing for long now. Before I would make earnings in a month and by the end of the month I’ve spent everything I’ve gotten, so since I was advised to start making these savings it has been a really good thing for me. So, whenever I get paid I save 10% of what I was paid in Bitcoin while also hoping for the price to go up. Surprisingly I have been able to gather a lot of bitcoins by doing this.

As I started at first it seemed like it is very difficult, but with time you will be surprised how much you will be able to make from it. It’s not a must to invest huge amounts at a time, you can start little by little and build your wealth.

Thanks for sharing this. It would be a big help for beginners like me. I am still learning on different ways to earn bitcoin. I started with nothing but eagerness to learn. Now that I have a stable job and salary increase, I could say that I can save a little for investing a bitcoin. I want to explore more and this is really a good tip. I am hoping to hear more from expert people in this trend. Thank you so much!

aysg76 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 09:08:09 AM

I will say drop by drop you could make an ocean rather than waiting for rain to come and fill it out itself.You can stack minimum sats at whatever possible amount you can and you would see you are moving up the charts from shrimp>crab>octopus and same way if not Whale.

It's good in future to be at lower floor of bitcoin castle instead of struggling in inflation flames outside that could burn all your wealth within few time.Those who knows this are planning for further safety and bitcoin is the best hope.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 09:56:55 PM

What a nice and good for health strategy. You made so right decision when decided to invest in BTC money instead of wasting them on junk food and were really lucky to make this when the price were decreasing and even dumped to 30K. Didn’t you have at this moment an extremely huge desire to invest by this price (30K) more money in BTC, perhaps like an investment in advance for a few weeks? Isn’t this a good idea to invest in advance money you are already planning to invest in future, if you see a good exchange rate now? The move of your experiment will be violated a bit but trial results will bring you more satoshi.
but if you look at the thread that the OP made it is clear and very mature to invest in long term.
they are not wrong when it is done to make part of the investment made for day trading, but one has to consider the risks and consequences especially for now when looking at market changes I think anything is possible.
it could be when during the day for example the trend is up and maybe for the night it drops badly. this can happen.
Besides that, being a day trader is actually not as easy as some people say, in fact other people only mention the advantages and conveniences, apart from that there is potential for losses that haunt every time.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 11:07:41 PM

interestingly, you can manage assets well and get the profit from it. Of course, with an analysis like this it will be easier for us to see the profit that we get and make us even more enthusiastic to achieve the goals that we want. basically it all depends on us, if we can manage our assets well then it will be profitable. but if we are not careful and can't be patient then it can make us get the loss.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: