Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 05:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best platform to use for a token offering?  (Read 221 times)
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 08:05:10 PM

There is lots of amazing DEX for IDO's and ISO's but i am using generally binancepad and DAO maker for those whitelists but i am not luck that much to be choosen. But when you get your chance you can make lots of X
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 08:59:09 PM

I hope you also know that your sales depend on what you are bring to the table and not the promotion itself. Its only sometimes an awareness about your project to other communities, crypto enthusiast and others.
For example, it's now a common thing that everyone loves anything that has Inu because :
  • They get easily pump and may likely give them return in short term.
  • The chain matter because of gas fee, retailers would avoid your project if its built on Ethereum.
This is what is driven the new project but in the other hand, if your project is solid, it may also sold out because there others out there who value quality over quantity.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1512
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2021, 10:57:28 PM

Also is this forum also being used to promote new token offerings? What would be the best way to promote a new token offering?

From what I see for ICOs, many are promoting through this bitcointalk forum through a sig campaign. social media campaigns. and there are also those who promote with google ads or partnership with some websites related to the crypto community. what is certain is that crypto promotion seems quite expensive and worth it if the promotion is successful. many also offer airdrop and referral systems. all depends on how you doing promotion.
David.Jack

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 05:28:44 AM

STO is stand for Security Token Offering, is a type of public offering in which tokenized digital securities, recognize as security tokens, are trading in cryptocurrency exchanges.
goaldigger

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 05:42:23 AM

Which network you will use for your project? IDO and ICO are still doing good right now so maybe you can use this way to collect funds just make sure your project is good enough to attract investors.

With regards to platform to be use, Coinlist is one of the best place for new projects to raise their funds though they are quiet strict but if you're serious about it and you have a good project, then this can be a good option. Otherwise you can try to raise funds on your own site, or any exchanges that offer this program.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 05:57:26 AM

Also is this forum also being used to promote new token offerings? What would be the best way to promote a new token offering?

One thing that is essential for projects is a strong community. To build it you should run airdrops and presales first. It will be a good advertisement as well. Because to be in a whitelist people usually complete different tasks that plug your product. But you should think well about tokenomics. Because mostly people think only about profit, but not about the project, so lock up is desirable.
ayan9167

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 06:27:43 AM

According to me Polymath is one of the hottest and best STO platforms in the blockchain community, Polymath is basically the Coinbase of asset tokenization. What made the latter so popular among cryptocurrency newbies is that it provided an intuitive arena where everyday folks can buy and sell digital assets. That’s the premise behind Polymath, only with asset tokenization as the primary focus.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: