Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:58:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic  (Read 12218 times)
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 11:46:18 AM

Why do people lose money in crypto? the number one reason is panic, they tend to be controlled by emotion, for newbies never ever just bought something you really know nothing about, that's one of the rule, research is needed, your money is important so don't waste it with wrong decisions, if you decided to what coin to buy, don't sell with small movement crypto is volatile, make some target for losses and earning.

You can't blame them especially when they invested a huge amount of capital and the market seems like no signs of recovery. However, if they know how the market works these last few years, they won't gonna be surprised by this kind of scenario since it will gonna recover sooner or later. All we can do is just wait, as long as we followed the simplest rule "invest what you can afford to lose".

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 12:26:04 PM

I also agree that panic sellers mostly lose their money panic sale when they hear any rumor. I always believe DYOR is the best method for earning from crypto and avoid listening rumor, panic sale etc. Patience is the key to make profits here. Whenever i want to invest in a particular coin, i don't believe in sale in small fluctuations.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 03:05:31 PM

If you have researched enough and have a knowledge about cryptocurrency, you will not be in panic when the prices go down. If someone is in a hurry to take profit.
Panic is a human thing. even with knowledge and experience. but if you are an investor with large funds in the market. saw the market go down very deep don't you have that feeling? although a little I'm sure you have concerns regarding the value of the investment you make. although later there is a belief that everything will come back even better than before.

akar87

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 03:06:48 PM

If you have researched enough and have a knowledge about cryptocurrency, you will not be in panic when the prices go down. If someone is in a hurry to take profit.
Fundamental off coin is most important how to make some one not panic faced when price going dump, but now many people buy coin depend with fomo like Elon Musk or the other and ask them to buy, few minutes later price dump and they panic for selling with lower price. How ever without any research about some coin before buying is not good decision to buy and hold coin how ever many people still panic moment when selling coin.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 03:15:24 PM

I also agree that panic sellers mostly lose their money panic sale when they hear any rumor. I always believe DYOR is the best method for earning from crypto and avoid listening rumor, panic sale etc. Patience is the key to make profits here. Whenever i want to invest in a particular coin, i don't believe in sale in small fluctuations.
It is true. no need to panic. simply choose the best asset, buy it, then hold it until it makes a profit.
Don't think too hard about what's being said on social media. as long as our assets are good, we will remain calm with the investments we make.
down no problem, it will come back someday.
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 06:23:26 PM

I agree with your opinion, panic is one of the most influencing factors in making decisions, so that most people who panic are faced with failure.  But I want to add a little, sometimes there are some people who carry out strategies to achieve their goals even though they fail in the end and that person doesn't panic at all in dealing with it, the point in the business world is strongly influenced by mentality and should not panic.
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 06:31:58 PM

It is true. no need to panic. simply choose the best asset, buy it, then hold it until it makes a profit.
Don't think too hard about what's being said on social media. as long as our assets are good, we will remain calm with the investments we make.

every businessman must have a mentality and not be easily influenced by issues, look for accurate references and have good instincts, then you have a chance to be a winner.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 07:02:30 PM

this is the basic mistake for beginners, because in terms of their experience and observations-they are still new in this cryptocarensi world so when the market starts to experience a decline they panic and they think negatively and in their mind is their money will be lost and will lose . and in this case not just one or two people but most people would think like that, and I was one of those people who thought that way back in the day.
but after seeing 2017 i started to study there and i will not repeat the same mistakes as that year.
and it should be for people who are beginners before you start trading or save money here you should learn more and read so you don't panic in a decline or the market is dumping

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
cute nmp

Activity: 1652
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 08:01:08 PM

I have lost lot of funds due to panic when I was very new to crytocurrency back then.The moment I saw one of my coins loosing value  i used to sell it out immediately and some of the coins double or triple their prices after some time.People should avoid panicking to avoid loosing their funds.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 08:16:28 PM

Why do people lose money in crypto? the number one reason is panic, they tend to be controlled by emotion, for newbies never ever just bought something you really know nothing about, that's one of the rule, research is needed, your money is important so don't waste it with wrong decisions, if you decided to what coin to buy, don't sell with small movement crypto is volatile, make some target for losses and earning.

I think someone's panic is normal. Because no one is ready to lose a large amount of assets, let alone become zero. They chose to lose half rather than lose all. But this tends to be done by novice traders. If they are experienced, then they will hold their coins with whatever risk that happens in the future.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2021, 05:49:46 PM

I very much believe that people know these things you are saying but somehow even those that invested in Bitcoin and the other top Alts seem not to understand HODl once the market shows some weakness because if investors do, we will not be seeing what is currently going on in the market. I think this is just theory to most investors they don't actually practicalize it.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 05:53:51 PM

Yes. Loss of assets often results from panicking when you see the market being dumped. Moreover, the conditions we see as if the price of coins will never increase. I think if the market conditions are as they are today, we need to make short-term trades to slowly recover the value of the asset.
And trading in the short term won't help everyone much either, because right now the market is still in a bearish state so the fear of losing is still felt by everyone, although panic doesn't have to be maintained, but it sometimes presents itself.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 06:02:56 PM

yep most reason of losing is because of panicking, and that becomes very common when most of whales use to manipulate the price of the market when it constantly increasing and at the same time weak hands were shaking as well..that's why if you want to invest in Cryptocurrency its highly recommended to choose top 10 project in the market a because when there's a manipulation at least you have a chance to regain losses because you are at the trusted projects unlike unknown projects that seems unpredictable what will gonna happen in the future..
junmisakiro

Activity: 592
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 06:24:44 PM

Panic has become a natural thing for traders because they usually don't know the condition of the situation and suddenly a dump occurs which makes a lot of coin prices collapse as happened a few minutes ago, so in my opinion what should be improved is to practice patience won't panic easily even if it's hard to do.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 06:48:48 PM

Panic has become a natural thing for traders because they usually don't know the condition of the situation and suddenly a dump occurs which makes a lot of coin prices collapse as happened a few minutes ago, so in my opinion what should be improved is to practice patience won't panic easily even if it's hard to do.
actually, traders should have secured some of their assets in stable assets. or have already exited the trade. those who are still active in trading can secure their money fast. but maybe they are short-term investors who will panic when they see the value of their assets decline. all of them will change their investment strategy in the changing market trend as it is today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 07:08:47 PM

What you say is true but if we look at the current conditions, the dominant is eager to buy at a low price but in other conditions, it is financially constrained because it has already been bought at a high price before the decline, even though we know investing in the crypto world is advised to use cold money and does not conflict with one's day-to-day needs.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 07:11:05 PM

This is what is called "don't do something if we don't know what we are doing", is acting as if we understand something we are doing, lack of understanding of what we are doing is stupid and we have to get rid of that stupidity in life.

Panic is very close to stupidity, if we are lazy to find out about the coins we invest as a result of losing, the crypto world is very unfriendly to beginners, as a result the decision taken is a loss.

Lack of understanding about coins makes us go the wrong way in investing, should the price of the coins we sell we buy or vice versa, this shows our unpreparedness in analyzing the market, finally when we get out of control we experience panic

Not to mention that now many coins have sprung up, there are even coins that we analyze next month go up but down or vice versa, because we don't understand that extraordinary panic actually occurs, in the end we can't finish what we started, the biggest consequence of panic is loss both big and small.

mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 10:51:12 PM

usually the panic is because there are a lot of newbies in crypto.  they clearly can't control well when the price goes down.  So please anyone, if you have a friend, a beginner must be educated so that when the price drops, it's not easy to panic

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 03:12:48 AM

Yes. Loss of assets often results from panicking when you see the market being dumped.
This is mostly the result of weak hands and inexperienced investors, just as we're having it now with the present dip. Truth is that most people in cryptos don't learn. History repeats itself. We've had this type of scenario before. I don't know why the panic now, even among those who witnessed it the last time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Roy Asher

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 03:21:00 AM

Sometimes they can't control their emotions, just like China's policies are introduced one after another. Most Chinese crypto enthusiasts will choose to sell their tokens. News in their own country will make them more psychologically affected and pressured. Chinese miners also choose to move out of China, so they need to be psychologically prepared for unpredictable situations in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: