Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:05:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic  (Read 12221 times)
marissa23

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 08:17:30 PM

Yes. Some traders panic when they see a dump market. But others because of needs that must be met. Because we have been in crypto investing for a long time, and have seen how the crypto price moves process, so panic is no longer the main reason for us. But we also need to be aware of this, because it also results in loss of assets.
You should choose the top coins to invest because new coins will cause you to lose assets due to scam or lose trading volume, investing in new coins cannot control panic because if valid evidence is found that the project is a scam then the coin price will drop drastically.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 11:13:12 PM

People panic due to lack of knowledge about the technology of cryptocurrency. They panic when the market crashes and easily sell their investments. This usually happen with a newbie.
that is true, i can relate to this, i was just like that on the first time trading, not just the first time i was panicking even when a token i had was down just 5%, but i learned that i should keep calm and hodl when i believe a coin i bought i good enough to get me profit, we all know crypto always has its ups and downs.

SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 02:34:20 AM

People panic for one reason - when they don't know what to do. Imagine you have a disaster plan, will you panic? No.
Only if things don't go according to plan. Most people don't have any plans for crypto at all.
People panic for not knowing what to do because of lack of knowledge. If you're a kind of investor who fill your mind first with knowledge about what you're getting into then it can be prevented. However we are just human who commit mistakes, thus its normal but there's a way to not become someone who often panic if things didnt happen according to planned. It can help if we prepare ourselves for unexpected scenarios plus having plan and strategy, this way we know what to do and panicking wont be the solution.

I would argue that people don't panic because of lack of knowledge, but because of lack of experience. You can know a lot about the market, talk with someone, read a book and so on. But lack of experience punches you in the face when you see huge red candles on the screen thinking your investment is turning into the Titanic. If you then have experience, you will stay calm knowing that this happened before and chances for recovery are great.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 05:24:39 AM

it's true that panic often makes we lose money in crypto, sometimes I personally can't control my panic if I see the coins we have go up and feel quite satisfied with the results  i sell and when they are released the price goes up and up, panic  its not good so it must be relaxed in seeing the market.
Well, speaking of panic issues, I may be one of the victims of panic, so I don't get the maximum benefit. Well, however, before selling an asset, it's best to think about it. even in a dump state, I prefer to hold it in. it's just that sometimes the FUD flow is so strong, that I very quickly make a decision to sell. Yeah, but because of that, I learned a lot. however, even in the current state of the dump, I still continue to hold my assets.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
akar87

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 06:18:51 AM

it's true that panic often makes we lose money in crypto, sometimes I personally can't control my panic if I see the coins we have go up and feel quite satisfied with the results  i sell and when they are released the price goes up and up, panic  its not good so it must be relaxed in seeing the market.
Well, speaking of panic issues, I may be one of the victims of panic, so I don't get the maximum benefit. Well, however, before selling an asset, it's best to think about it. even in a dump state, I prefer to hold it in. it's just that sometimes the FUD flow is so strong, that I very quickly make a decision to sell. Yeah, but because of that, I learned a lot. however, even in the current state of the dump, I still continue to hold my assets.
I think bad issues with panic selling is still worth but when you buy coin because panic moment after coin raise higher price is very bad decision, I think early sell coin with panic news is worth because still get profit but how come many people buy coin after panic news and price have raise up, how much they loss after buying price suddenly dump and become the victim from panic buying.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 04:24:40 PM

As if anyone can escape from panic, it's in human blood just like getting jealous and getting scared too, all this is what defines human so telling me that you aren't in panic means you aren't human, one effective way of easing your panic is follow the rules of investment ( investing only what you can afford to lose) doing this will make you pick the right choices when needy

Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 04:33:09 PM

panic is normal. everyone experiences it especially for those who enter at the wrong time and leave with no profit. I've experienced it, when I bought at a high price and suddenly dropped almost 70% from the initial price when I bought it. even though crypto is unstable, but we also need to take the choice between selling at a loss or just holding on to see the coin getting worse?

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 04:44:15 PM

panic is normal. everyone experiences it especially for those who enter at the wrong time and leave with no profit. I've experienced it, when I bought at a high price and suddenly dropped almost 70% from the initial price when I bought it. even though crypto is unstable, but we also need to take the choice between selling at a loss or just holding on to see the coin getting worse?
not all coins when they go down will get worse.
you can see some of the top market coins that will give you psychological stability.
there are no qualms about holding on to top market assets like BNB and ETH despite falling prices. that's what every beginner should give to know a down market will definitely go up. So don't rush to sell your assets at a loss.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 713

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 04:45:21 PM

People are selling in panic because they are not prepared for this if they are new and often they spending money they can't afford to lose. They think about profit and don't considering the fact that price can go down.

I think people sell in panic when they used borrowed money to trade in crypto or they are new in this market and have not witnessed Market volatility. Sometimes people use high leverage in future trading up to 100X and in case market goes against their trade, they find no other option to close their trade to avoid total loss of their capital. Such type of high risks trades should never be taken in first place and if taken, stop loss must have been used.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 04:50:56 PM

People are selling in panic because they are not prepared for this if they are new and often they spending money they can't afford to lose. They think about profit and don't considering the fact that price can go down.

I think people sell in panic when they used borrowed money to trade in crypto or they are new in this market and have not witnessed Market volatility. Sometimes people use high leverage in future trading up to 100X and in case market goes against their trade, they find no other option to close their trade to avoid total loss of their capital. Such type of high risks trades should never be taken in first place and if taken, stop loss must have been used.
Well, it's true that this is one of the things that makes a trader panic and even make him a mental disorder because of the wrong thing. They invest in the wrong way, by making loans. So when the price is beyond their prediction, they are very panicked. Instead of wanting to get profits and profits, they even get losses because they are not prepared materially.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 05:37:13 PM

Panic is a cancer to stop your healthy thoughts about crypto investment. But there's a step to avoid panic and that is knowledge. Without proper and enough knowledge about this crypto investment. They are always possible to panic every time there's a correction or fluctuations. Knowledge first before investment.
This is a very correct suggestion, because whatever thing to be explored must always be accompanied by knowledge because without that knowledge everyone will not know where to start and where to end, this is how it works in general.
That's why knowledge is important because without it we will not move forward,
before plunging into the world of cryptocurrencies, it is better to increase the knowledge first so that later you can understand
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 05:42:27 PM

Why do people lose money in crypto? the number one reason is panic, they tend to be controlled by emotion, for newbies never ever just bought something you really know nothing about, that's one of the rule, research is needed, your money is important so don't waste it with wrong decisions, if you decided to what coin to buy, don't sell with small movement crypto is volatile, make some target for losses and earning.

yes in general they panic when they see the price of cryptocurrencies have decreased. for beginners it is a very worrying thing because they are afraid of getting a very large loss, therefore they will sell coins at a very cheap price. but for experienced investors they will calm down and will hold their coins until the market price rises again.

Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 05:44:24 PM

This is a very correct suggestion, because whatever thing to be explored must always be accompanied by knowledge because without that knowledge everyone will not know where to start and where to end, this is how it works in general.

Well that's right, but even people does some mistakes and sell out anything on panic instead of having proper knowledge because they get into fomo which can't be controlled so easily by acquiring proper data of any particular coins/tokens. So, we should have knowledge at first place and than need to be good at controlling our emotions because none can detect that fomo until some mistakes are done in panic mode.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
techearn17

Activity: 518
Merit: 81

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 01:49:46 AM

The whole game is about panic. People who are players know that first of all, they look for a good coin. If the market goes against you, you can be sure that if not today, the market will return tomorrow. People often lose their portfolio in pump dump tokens If your coin is good, you don't have to worry.
rosemariefrancis

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 10:45:20 AM

@akirasendo17 I completely agree with you. The major reason why people lose money in crypto is because they panic sell in loss. One needs to understand that the market doesn't just go one way or at one pace. It changes with time and people need to stop presuming crypto as a money making machine.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 04:23:28 PM

What often makes many people lose money in crypto is not just panic, but when they feel the profits are still lacking and always lacking. For example, when Bitcoin goes up 5%, instead of selling, they keep waiting and even buy additional Bitcoin. In fact, by selling, the profits obtained are very good. Don't let greed make you lose in the end. So, when you get news that Bitcoin is going up and your investment is already profitable, don't hesitate to take advantage.
Well like that they can't control their emotions trading without a mature strategy so they miss a profit opportunity so that it ends up being regret, at least trading must be able to take advantage of market conditions
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 06:33:26 PM

What often makes many people lose money in crypto is not just panic, but when they feel the profits are still lacking and always lacking. For example, when Bitcoin goes up 5%, instead of selling, they keep waiting and even buy additional Bitcoin. In fact, by selling, the profits obtained are very good. Don't let greed make you lose in the end. So, when you get news that Bitcoin is going up and your investment is already profitable, don't hesitate to take advantage.

If someone who does not have good emotional control skills in managing the assets he has, it will obviously make him lose the opportunity to make profits, looking for profits in the crypto market must be patient and thorough in monitoring the market, if he is not able to be patient and thorough, will It's easy to get tossed around by the highly volatile cycle of the crypto market, and that applies to other investments as well.

Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 08:08:12 PM

Why do people lose money in crypto? the number one reason is panic, they tend to be controlled by emotion, for newbies never ever just bought something you really know nothing about, that's one of the rule, research is needed, your money is important so don't waste it with wrong decisions, if you decided to what coin to buy, don't sell with small movement crypto is volatile, make some target for losses and earning.

Everyone has different thoughts and different levels of emotion when seeing market conditions getting worse and worse. They are afraid of losing more money so they sell the asset even though they have already suffered a loss.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 08:25:11 PM

That's all relative. If you are a massive hedge fund and put 2 billion USD on the line, you might argue that a 5% increase in Bitcoin's price equaling 100 million USD is already very good profit, but for someone who is playing around with maybe double digit numbers like 50 USD or maybe even 500 USD, 5% is nothing in most places of the world. That's the reality. Getting out at 5% + only because you need to buy yourself a bread is bad anyway. You shouldn't be playing around in crypto markets then.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2021, 06:24:06 PM

Panic is a kind of dangerous disease for a trader. If anyone has this disease he can't get profit by trading. So don't be the patient of this disease and take your time to decide where to invest and also research yourself. Don't invest anywhere before researching yourself.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██