Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:16:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I hate BOOMERS... They can all rot.  (Read 75 times)
cocoadreamboy (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 06:22:40 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2021, 06:47:34 AM by cocoadreamboy

I think it is plain to see that the boomer generation is satan's favorite generation. A collection of worldly, materialistic, pederasts that stop at NOTHING to consume and devour everything in the world. They have designed all these satanic systems. The financial system that is 100% designed to steal wealth and power from younger generations. Their brainless tranny entertainment. The mindless wars they send younger generations to DIE in.

The GLOBALISTS all boomers. Pederast Epstein BOOMER. Epstein's buddy pederast TRUMP BOOMER. Dementia Pederast Biden BOOMER. Satanic pederasts in congress and government ALL BOOMERS. Pederast CEO's BOOMERS. Murderer and thief Bill Gates BOOMER. China pederast Ping BOOMER.

This PLAGUE of satanic pedophiles, I think is about to be over. The people that DRUG children. The people that condem thier children to be fleshpots and SERFS to their "golden" retirement. All these people will rot in hell. ALL these boomers will sit in the lake of fire and burn for all of eternity. These over sensitive CREAM PUFFS, who are willing to commit pederasty and adultry just CANT STAND IT if you say WORDS of any TRUTH.

The boomers are truly the worst thing to happen to this planet since the times of NOAH. At least Ghengis Kahn and Hitler were isolated into a place. These satanic boomers are EVERYWHERE and they refuse to leave. I can't wait for them to starve in the street dying from their vax. Why do you think they want to live forever? Because they ALL know they are ALL going to HELL.

Rot in hell boomers. No one likes you. Your master satan is a liar.

Suffer the children.

P.S. Not to mention the DEBT these monsters accumulate.

I virgin. I pure boy! I dicboy!
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 03:49:28 PM

ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 08:07:13 PM