Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: racial justice is a mad and marxist concept. it will make the world mad  (Read 65 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 08:49:44 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2021, 09:55:24 PM by KingScorpio

the democratic party is under full controll of marxism with all its negative side effects.

they promote something called "racial justice" but true justice can only be achieved if people are being judged and rewarded by their individual character, not by their skincolor.

judging people according to their race will open up a box of pandora, of which more and more issues will come out.

one issue is that it needs races to be defined.

if there is a fixed number of races defined. like for example 30

then there is an incentive to create more and new races, people will define themselves as new races so they can become nr. 31 and as nr. 31 they have right to same racial equity than the other 30.

this will create a mad world environment that will be massively racist and crazy, the democrats are to stupid to understand that.

regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 11:14:59 AM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

the democratic party is under full controll of marxism with all its negative side effects.
This is yet another instance of the absurd scare-tactic whereby the right label anything that is even marginally to the left of their preferred position "marxist" or "communist". There's a thread about it here. Give it a rest. Please. Use constructive criticism rather than ridiculous labels that are patently untrue and serve only to undermine your own credibility. Do you genuinely believe that the US Democratic party are closet Soviets?

they promote something called "racial justice" but true justice can only be achieved if people are being judged and rewarded by their individual character, not by their skincolor.
If people are being discriminated against or treated as second class citizens because of their skin colour — which they are — then this needs to be addressed. Simply ignoring it and pretending it's not an issue is not a solution.

then there is an incentive to create more and new races, people will define themselves as new races so they can become nr. 31 and as nr. 31 they have right to same racial equity than the other 30.
This is silly. If you are being discriminated against because of your skin colour or your ethnic origin, there is no need to prove yourself by slotting into a specifically defined sub-category.
And there's no "incentive" to become a racial minority, as if it's a choice.

to stupid
too stupid.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2021, 11:47:01 AM

This is yet another instance of the absurd scare-tactic whereby the right label anything that is even marginally to the left of their preferred position "marxist" or "communist". There's a thread about it here. Give it a rest. Please. Use constructive criticism rather than ridiculous labels that are patently untrue and serve only to undermine your own credibility. Do you genuinely believe that the US Democratic party are closet Soviets?

Of Course i don't believe the democrats to be communist humanists and soviets, only stupid right wing backward americans believe that, in truth the democrats are neonazis.
targeting the law abiding catholics. taxes and workforce.

If people are being discriminated against or treated as second class citizens because of their skin colour — which they are — then this needs to be addressed. Simply ignoring it and pretending it's not an issue is not a solution.

so just because someone looks different or has no ID or is a foreigner he has the right to litterally invade rob and corrupt the racially diverse communities tax income and work revenue?
this is complete garbage only a vicious hatefu and racistl person would stand behind this nonsense.
the state has the full right to defend his taxes from "discrimination" accusing scumbacks that invent new ethnic groups and races just in order to corrupt the state's financial system.

This is silly. If you are being discriminated against because of your skin colour or your ethnic origin, there is no need to prove yourself by slotting into a specifically defined sub-category.
And there's no "incentive" to become a racial minority, as if it's a choice.
[/quote]
jes there is an incentive to become a racial minority if the tax paying community is being generalised as "one ethnic group" and you then frame demonise and accuse them of being racist.

Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 03:46:44 PM

there is an incentive to become a racial minority if the tax paying community is being generalised as "one ethnic group" and you then frame demonise and accuse them of being racist.
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I can't see that this makes any sense at all, so I'm unable to respond.

racial justice is a mad and marxist concept
But attempting to conflate 1) non-discrimination due to skin colour / ethnicity with 2) state ownership of the means of production... is just desperate.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2021, 05:05:52 PM

there is an incentive to become a racial minority if the tax paying community is being generalised as "one ethnic group" and you then frame demonise and accuse them of being racist.
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I can't see that this makes any sense at all, so I'm unable to respond.

But attempting to conflate 1) non-discrimination due to skin colour / ethnicity with 2) state ownership of the means of production... is just desperate.

you are a fool

means of production? you want a society where there is no private property?

there will not be a successful thing like that, communism is just the overlay of tte western left the core of the western left is an antiwhite racism.
with the goal to demand from the western tax payers more and more welfare aid etc. channeling away of public services away from the taxpayers to hateful racist and completely uninvolved foreigners.

Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 06:39:21 PM

you are a fool
Well, I'd agree that it looks like one of us is.

No, I certainly don't want that. I don't like Marxism or communism. However, in case you've forgotten, you are saying:

Why would anyone think that racial justice is Marxist? The only reason I can think of is that they don't understand what Marxism means, and are lazily using it as a synonym for 'bad'. Instead of, you know, trying to build a reasoned argument.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2021, 06:47:05 PM

you are a fool
Well, I'd agree that it looks like one of us is.

No, I certainly don't want that. I don't like Marxism or communism. However, in case you've forgotten, you are saying:

Why would anyone think that racial justice is Marxist? The only reason I can think of is that they don't understand what Marxism means, and are lazily using it as a synonym for 'bad'. Instead of, you know, trying to build a reasoned argument.

its not just marxist its also racist, you are trying to basically put people into racial kategories and based on that you want to define how much they are allowed to own, or how many positions of power they are allowed to hold, thats especially in that casee mad, because you would create mad behavior incentives.

what will you do if more and more people will try to define themselves as new racial groups you will get total madness. this is pure stupidity, and it will not work. its not even classical marxism which only defines according to workers and nonworkers.

it is especially in that case impossible to do because you have to define races and thats what people have refused to do historically its even difficult to keep up defined geograhic states as kapital holders and financially define zones. and you want to be even as mad to define races.

not possible because people mix or dye their hair and do in the future even more stuff etc. this is complete third world nonsense of the uneducated.

the only thing that works is citizenship, education, and certificates of education and worker contracts. nothing else works.
and judging people individually based on their character, like martin luther king dreamed about. but in that world you will have citizenships, worker contracts etc. then there will be multiracial states in which people are being judged on their character alone and third world states that will not be very diverse.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: