Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: china gov rich people group use hollywood / pewdiepie in order to laugh me  (Read 307 times)
sh3dc (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 09:12:52 AM

hi  china gov rich people group use hollywood / pewdiepie change film script change youtube video in order to show me they can use western   entertainment system to laugh me

is there someone can do anything with this mind blow story?

this is big shame for these rich people group

the story could be really mind blowing everything just about money and been treat like fool western people need to understand how evil these rich group can do...

my twitter @greem_laura

https://abload.de/img/newbitmapimage100xj1e.png
Mauser

Activity: 1792
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 04:01:39 PM

The Chinese influence is everywhere these days. It's kind of sad that they buy themselves into Youtube and Twitch streamer just to change the stories. The biggest influence I recently saw was during Euro 2020, so much advertising in the stadiums was in Chinese. Which is crazy, because nobody in Europe speaks actually chinese. So does it mean that there were more chinese viewers than western? I wish the western governments would step up and do something against it.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2021, 01:21:03 AM

hi  china gov rich people group use hollywood / pewdiepie change film script change youtube video in order to show me they can use western   entertainment system to laugh me

is there someone can do anything with this mind blow story?

this is big shame for these rich people group

the story could be really mind blowing everything just about money and been treat like fool western people need to understand how evil these rich group can do...

my twitter @greem_laura

Excuse me , Who are you to be worth a time from Chinese rich people ?

they don't even care of who you are so Stop Dreaming , you are just making a complete BS story just to have twitter follower .

and besides who can vouch that whom you talking is a legit person? and also you are a legit person that deals with it?

cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2021, 02:35:23 AM

Come on both sides are doing these since time. If you look at the news every day it's all about destroying the reputation of China. They figure if western media can do it, why should they do it as well.

There are no bad actors here. Western media protects their own and so are the Chinese they're protecting themselves. They both react in a way to protect and dominate,
It will only depend on who will win.

Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 05:19:28 AM

Come on both sides are doing these since time. If you look at the news every day it's all about destroying the reputation of China. They figure if western media can do it, why should they do it as well.

There are no bad actors here. Western media protects their own and so are the Chinese they're protecting themselves. They both react in a way to protect and dominate,
Well checking the Conversation seems like telling differently from your perspective here mate.

the convo had been shared above as OP is only Newbie and cannot post photos.
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 08:15:01 AM

funny thebot.net start make all the page private this year...

you must understand i  always tell the truth about "china people" "culture"

since china rich group spy my laptop phone even video game console....

i have many mind blowing
story... and i wanna leave asia

i hope you understand...

hollywood cant help me after i told them the part of story
pewdiepie do anything just for money...

really needs help getting many id card so i can leave asia
the western world sure still culture-less

but for china its just more worse ..

https://web.archive.org/web/20200913052430/https%3A%2F%2Fthebot.net%2Fthreads%2Fentertainment-world-affecting-by-rich-china-people.413352%2F

https://web.archive.org/web/20200913053852/https%3A%2F%2Fthebot.net%2Fthreads%2Fso-i-got-all-the-details-to-kill-pewdiepie-and-those-rich-people-that-control-him.413713%2F

i promise we share results 50/50%

i need some media news help me release the story...
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 10:07:50 AM

Well checking the Conversation seems like telling differently from your perspective here mate.

the convo had been shared above as OP is only Newbie and cannot post photos.

sorry but i got many screenshots tell the truth

you want all of it?!

it will shock you

i post my thread on neogaf before

on steam forum before

you want see them all?!
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 02:06:03 PM

The Chinese influence is everywhere these days. It's kind of sad that they buy themselves into Youtube and Twitch streamer just to change the stories. The biggest influence I recently saw was during Euro 2020, so much advertising in the stadiums was in Chinese. Which is crazy, because nobody in Europe speaks actually chinese. So does it mean that there were more chinese viewers than western? I wish the western governments would step up and do something against it.

we are talking about these stupid evil china elite

you know

their story should be post to western media
so you guys will understand china elite group dont give a f*ch about western culture

they think its just pointless...
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2547

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 01:26:12 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2021, 02:21:38 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

hi  china gov rich people group use hollywood / pewdiepie change film script change youtube video in order to show me they can use western   entertainment system to laugh me
Hmm, so some Social Media flake seems to think so much of themself that for whatever reason think they are important or 'famous' enough to also somehow be some sort of threat for a government to harass them by screwing with their YouTube videos? Riiiight....

Now that's worth a laugh!

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 06:55:32 AM

you know

so you guys will understand china elite group dont give a f*ch about western culture

bump
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 09:01:52 AM

you know

bump

bump
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 05:13:38 AM

you know

bump

bump

bump
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 10:45:04 AM

come on
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 07:56:27 AM

come on

bump
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 03:20:28 PM

maybe i dont get this thing clear

this is huge profitable about how china treat your western entertainment industry like a fool

once we can use massvie media release the story

its about the what china real is

their culture

their people

because 90% of your western people didnt know anything about china and their gov / rich people group
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 06:03:48 AM

this is huge profitable about how china treat your western entertainment industry like a fool

their culture

their people

because 90% of your western people didnt know anything about china and their gov / rich people group

i got all the detail / step by step guide about where we can try for contact few people
just needs someone help me do some phone call

you are free to try
no harm. we share result 50/50..
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 08:19:32 AM

their culture

their people

i got all the detail / step by step guide about where we can try for contact few people

you are free to try

china really become a shitty country

the gov they surely understand my story about their people
their culture.

this is really shame about them
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 06:59:52 AM

their culture

their people

you are free to try

their culture.

bump

the pewdiepie
the hollywood
entertainment industry ( video game/ film )
china

this story could be really mind blow about these evil rich group
huge profitable if we can push the story to public
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 08:49:34 AM

their culture

their people

you are free to try

their culture.

bump

the pewdiepie
the hollywood
china

bump this is super easy only a few phone call
sh3dc (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 05:41:30 AM

their culture

their people

you are free to try

their culture.

bump

the pewdiepie
the hollywood
china

bump this is super easy only a few phone call

bump
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: