Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:07:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is gambling attracted to emotion or luck  (Read 2145 times)
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 03:59:56 AM

I have noticed that sometimes when I gamble, I used to win unexpectedly even when I never intended to bet. The most shocking thing is that I usually win when my mind is not that prepared to gamble probably jokingly. Anything I'm focused and well prepared I usually lose. I don't know if this is affiliated to luck or just emotions. Does this happens to others?

Emotion has nothing to do with gambling for you to win, it's a luck-based game and it's a fact, you can be in your best element and still lose and you can be in a bad mood and you can still win, the key to winning money in gambling is to learn and control when you can quit, that is when you are lucky winning in your rolls, do not follow the advice strike when the iron is hot it won't work.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 05:31:44 AM

I have noticed that sometimes when I gamble, I used to win unexpectedly even when I never intended to bet.
Winning when not intended to Bet? sorry but what does this mean?Out of the blue your hand click the bet button?
Weird  Grin
The most shocking thing is that I usually win when my mind is not that prepared to gamble probably jokingly.
It is Luck , No question.
Anything I'm focused and well prepared I usually lose. I don't know if this is affiliated to luck or just emotions. Does this happens to others?
Luck cannot be attracted by focusing and wishing or not intending but it is in your path that it will come.
Meaning that if you are gonna win this time then it will happen and if you are not deserving this day? no matter what you do it will not happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
delfastTions
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1488

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 05:33:37 AM

I have noticed that sometimes when I gamble, I used to win unexpectedly even when I never intended to bet. The most shocking thing is that I usually win when my mind is not that prepared to gamble probably jokingly. Anything I'm focused and well prepared I usually lose. I don't know if this is affiliated to luck or just emotions. Does this happens to others?

It's luck and pure coin-incidence if you are betting in luck-based games like slot and dice even if you are not mentally prepared to play, you will eventually if luck hit you happen to me so many times I was drunk and just make a random roll and every roll I made I win, but it will not happen every day, there are really days that your luck is on your side even if you are or not mentally prepare to play.
You yourself are suggesting a very good method - to play when you are drunk.  And the more drunk, the more interesting it becomes.  Your moves become almost unpredictable, you don’t think at all what to bet on - you’ll bet on anything.  And it is quite possible that luck will turn to you and you will win.  And if not, then you are drunk and take it easier than when you are sober.  And this is also a big plus ... Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 06:35:56 AM

You yourself are suggesting a very good method - to play when you are drunk.  And the more drunk, the more interesting it becomes.  Your moves become almost unpredictable, you don’t think at all what to bet on - you’ll bet on anything.  And it is quite possible that luck will turn to you and you will win.  And if not, then you are drunk and take it easier than when you are sober.  And this is also a big plus ... Smiley

I'd rather avoid that tbh? If you want a completely random choice to come from yourself, close your eyes lmao. Drunk people don't really consider the consequences of what they do, unlike when you're sober. It's a lot easier to spend more than your set budget in gambling when drunk after all, who knows, you may even put out funds from your bank directly and spend an enormous amount, one that you weren't supposed to spend no matter what. Being drunk isn't that bad and all, but making decisions related to important stuff and money while drunk is quite bad imo.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2021, 07:02:32 AM

(people sometimes tend to play very fast under the emotional influence).

This is, playing too fast with big amount of money should have big amount of capital too and people sometimes they want to play fast but his capital doesn't match his betting size, which causes no more money support. Better to play slowly. enjoy, rather than rush,. this sounds cliche but indeed gambling low with long term is more promising than big size but short.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 08:08:10 AM

I'd rather avoid that tbh? If you want a completely random choice to come from yourself, close your eyes lmao. Drunk people don't really consider the consequences of what they do, unlike when you're sober. It's a lot easier to spend more than your set budget in gambling when drunk after all, who knows, you may even put out funds from your bank directly and spend an enormous amount, one that you weren't supposed to spend no matter what. Being drunk isn't that bad and all, but making decisions related to important stuff and money while drunk is quite bad imo.

It is totally out of control when a person is under the influence of liquor and uncontrolled decision because you can't think properly. Sober is better than being drunk, I wouldn't dare to gamble when I am drunk I mean we all know how it is and what it is could be the result when you gamble. Luck was nothing to do by being gambled while drunk then all of a sudden win because not all cases were associated with luck. It is not of course bad to be drunk as long as you have a self control while gambling but it is better not to try this just to prove how lucky you are.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 08:53:16 AM

Not intending to win? So you have the power to be able to win every time you please? That's a pretty neat ability if you ask me. I think that there's something about that that makes me laugh. I think what happened to you as more of an emotion rather than luck because it's not like the game can smell and feel that you are quitting that the game gave you a win.
delfastTions
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1488

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 09:00:25 AM

If we are talking about a responsible choice, then I agree that you should not do it while drunk.  However, the topic is about luck and emotions.  For example, if we are talking about a purely random choice, then you can just flip a coin and strictly correspond to what happened.  But, at some point, you will still turn on your brain and perhaps start correcting the random selection.  In a state of intoxication, such activation is either impossible or will be later than when you are sober.  And luck, after all, it does not depend at all on how you turned on your brain there and adjust the rates.  So there is also some advantage in the "drunk" game. Smiley

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 11:13:51 AM

Not intending to win? So you have the power to be able to win every time you please? That's a pretty neat ability if you ask me. I think that there's something about that that makes me laugh. I think what happened to you as more of an emotion rather than luck because it's not like the game can smell and feel that you are quitting that the game gave you a win.

But in the last statement he also mentioned that he keeps on losing once he's focused and trying to win the game.

Something that ain't right, but following that  there's no such thing aside from good luck that take over and give him the win. Most of the time, serious gamblers always focused with how they play the game and they win it with strategy and system that they've created.

Emotion should take aside it won't help you but mostly leads you to lose your control.
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2032

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 11:26:42 AM

I think personally has nothing to do with the two. What you experience may just happen pure coincidence! and this is because of your luck time. Sometimes we don't know when we are lucky in that.

However, emotional involvement does have an effect on gambling. When playing gambling, there will be emotions related to how angry we are when they lose, feeling worried, happy to pass, and also the feelings that sometimes make us surprised.
What's more, the existence of these emotions might affect how we do their strategies, not determine we win or not.

I agree that emotional involvement plays a role in gambling, but it doesn't have as much of an impact on the outcome of the game compared to luck.

Negative emotional background can lead to wrong decisions, but in fact, in most games it doesn't depend on our decisions, as everything is decided by the algorithm of a particular game. And we only choose when the game starts and ends.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 11:45:25 AM

(people sometimes tend to play very fast under the emotional influence).

This is, playing too fast with big amount of money should have big amount of capital too and people sometimes they want to play fast but his capital doesn't match his betting size, which causes no more money support. Better to play slowly. enjoy, rather than rush,. this sounds cliche but indeed gambling low with long term is more promising than big size but short.

Playing gambling needs to adjust the money and not use too big money if you are not ready to see the losses. Playing gambling and enjoying the game will be a good idea than chasing the winning because the winning will not always come to our side. We can become emotional, whether we lose or win, because that is a human nature that will always exist inside us. Maybe before we play, we need to remind that playing gambling is just for enjoy the game and spend our time. And if we become emotional, maybe take a break will be necessary and do not forget to take a deep breath and drink some water.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 11:46:02 AM

Well, gambling is tied primarily to luck. But our emotions tend to cloud our judgement especially when the person gambling has substantially lost a significant amount of money in the process.

Gambling is all about discipline and self-control. Without such traits, the gambler is under potential danger of experiencing extreme pressure and indecisiveness in his decision whether to continue gambling or not.

I have this theory called the 'gambler's cycle' where a gambler, regardless of his wins/losses, will continue to gamble. If he wins, he has this tendency of thinking that he would win again and if he losses, he also thinks that he would recover his losses by betting again.
alegotardo
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1151

☢️ alegotardo™️

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 12:00:18 PM

I have this theory called the 'gambler's cycle' where a gambler, regardless of his wins/losses, will continue to gamble. If he wins, he has this tendency of thinking that he would win again and if he losses, he also thinks that he would recover his losses by betting again.

I liked your theory, but I would call it an "addiction", wouldn't you say?
For example, I play just for fun and not for money, I always continue to play as long as I have a positive balance, reinvesting the profits that I made in previous games. I honestly don't remember the last time I withdraw money from gambling.
But on the other hand, I have a maximum spending month limit, if I lose a lot fast, I need to stop playing.
At best, I spend less money on gamlbing, at worst I had a little fun and learned a little more about how to bet better.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1153

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 12:03:41 PM

Do not gamble when you are emotional because there is a possibility that you cannot control your gambling and it will have a bad impact on your finance. At least that's the advice I've read quite often in response to the OP's statement.

I think we need luck when gambling in any situation. It is possible that you can win a bet when you are not serious about gambling by chance or luck. But one thing that can be justified is when we have to focus on gambling, then sometimes the strategy becomes useless because the opponent is much better or luck is not on our side.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2021, 12:35:04 PM

Negative emotional background can lead to wrong decisions, but in fact, in most games it doesn't depend on our decisions, as everything is decided by the algorithm of a particular game. And we only choose when the game starts and ends.

Very much true we can only control when we want to start and when we want to end our session, but the latter is the hardest the control because it is when you are winning that you are motivated to continue because you have this mindset that luck is on your side and that's a rare time that you have the opportunity to get back all that you've lost.
This is delusion if you think you can win, there's no such as an extension of luck you will eventually be hit by a long roll of losses, this is very frustrating and you will hate yourself for not stopping when you have to.

Davidvictorson

Activity: 994
Merit: 843

Livecasino.io

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 12:39:00 PM

Winning at gambling could be a matter of skill or luck. It depends on the game one is gambling on. I believe there are two types of gamblers; the good gamblers and the bad gamblers. Some gamblers have studied whatever game they're betting on over time and have understood that there's a pattern to winning while for others they just throw their whole money into a game without due diligence. They end up in a pub dead drunk.  As for luck, well you can never tell, sometimes the odds might just be in their favour.

As for you, I would have to ask, how many times have you placed a bet on that game and how many times have you lost or win? I might find from your responses that there's either a weak, moderate or strong correlation between your winning or losing games when you have a strategy and when you don't.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 03:02:52 PM

On the other hand, when someone plays for fun and doesn’t look into big wins, he might as well get lucky and win, because in this cases moves won’t be as risky and probably less frequent (people sometimes tend to play very fast under the emotional influence).

winning and losing is relative, depending on the state of the mood and mentality that has a calm and well-controlled feeling. It's not easy to have emotions that lead to anger. the point is as long as he can play and is good at controlling his negative emotions, then victory can be achieved armed with cool thinking and reason. it all depends on luck and clear thinking.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 04:08:49 PM

Probably a stroke of luck, but I don't think it can go on regularly! In betting, as in any other activity, you can't rely on luck alone!
And if you lose after doing an analysis, it means that you don't analyse events well!

all about luck, mood and internal things that can make someone win at gambling. sometimes even if he loses if his mood is calm he will not feel so stressed and lose consciousness. when playing the mood will be very influential.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1883

Metawin.com

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 04:37:10 PM

all about luck, mood and internal things that can make someone win at gambling. sometimes even if he loses if his mood is calm he will not feel so stressed and lose consciousness. when playing the mood will be very influential.
It can only be influential at a certain point since you can't change the outcome on demand but you can control yourself so you don't make bad decisions and go aggressive. Even if you're in a terrible state you can still win though as i've been in that situation where I started off with a long losing streak then at the end I decided to go all in and recovered my losses back, but during that state you're prone to losing since you'll always think about recovering or chasing losses instead of cutting them off.

Do not gamble when you are emotional because there is a possibility that you cannot control your gambling and it will have a bad impact on your finance. At least that's the advice I've read quite often in response to the OP's statement.
If that doesn't work you can also try and reduce your budget even further so you don't feel bad about your losses.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 04:44:43 PM

Not luck nor emotions, it's just a coincidence. In gambling especially in provably fair games it's all random and doesn't associate with luck especially emotions of course. But some people might believe on luck of course but for what I see it's probably all random, it will come when you don't expect it. Always happen to me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: