Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:18:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Police Destroy 1,069 Bitcoin Miners With Steamroller In Malaysia  (Read 556 times)
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1153

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 04:21:57 PM

The reason for the government's action to destroy bitcoin mining equipment in Malaysia is due to the theft of electricity as reported by the media. I don't know the exact other reason, but I was really shocked by the behavior of the miners who seemed poor enough to pay the electricity bills that theft of electricity was a solution for them. If the miners didn't steal the electricity, then I don't think the mining equipment was confiscated and destroyed.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 04:37:44 PM

I think it's only the Chinese government that applies this not the Malaysian government, maybe this happened because of the electrical wiretapping used by the miners so that the police intervened to prevent it and I think this is common, because we know that wiretapping We can say that the electricity that is done is against the rules
There are proofs already that it was Malaysian government/authorities that did the steamrolling so I don't think that your hate against China is in the right place, remember that there are other countries that hates bitcoin, it's just that China is a bigger influence. Of course it's against the law, they are basically taking advantage of other people that pays electricity.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 04:54:41 PM

I think it's only the Chinese government that applies this not the Malaysian government, maybe this happened because of the electrical wiretapping used by the miners so that the police intervened to prevent it and I think this is common, because we know that wiretapping We can say that the electricity that is done is against the rules
There are proofs already that it was Malaysian government/authorities that did the steamrolling so I don't think that your hate against China is in the right place, remember that there are other countries that hates bitcoin, it's just that China is a bigger influence. Of course it's against the law, they are basically taking advantage of other people that pays electricity.
Its on Google and confirmed that the Malaysian police destroyed those mining equipment estimated at $1.7million confiscating and seizing them after a raid. Its a pity that the Malaysian government had joined the bandwagons of anti Bitcoin countries including China however it is very obvious that this wouldn't stop or discourage people from cryptocurrencies related projects of course miners will definitely relocate to a Bitcoin friendly countries after all binance was banned in China but relocated to Malta I expect miners who invested massively on mining equipment to follow suit.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
macson

Activity: 1050
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 05:11:28 PM

the chinese government hates bitcoin but has never destroyed mining tools like this.  if this is true in malaysia then the country is very bad.  they destroy it like a drug catch that spoils the younger generation, surely the miners who have it really are the ones to lose, i hope he is strong.

roosbit

Activity: 892
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 05:36:46 PM

Destroying those mining rigs isn't the solution, it might send shivers to would be miners but this isn't a lasting solution.
For your information People have tasted the profits that come from mining,  don't expect their new found lifestyle to be halted just like this, they will become much smarter about it and continue mining their cryptocurrencies.

What for? Have they found no other use for miners?
They could have auctioned them and proceeds sent to electricity providers,what a loss for everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: