Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:05:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market situation is deteriorating day by day..  (Read 812 times)
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1668

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2021, 08:39:08 AM

...I also pay attention to the current market conditions! believe it or not market conditions will improve and last longer at the beginning of this september. many predict like that

This is not surprising, because business activity will increase in September after the vacation period. It is from September that the price of bitcoin will begin to gain a foothold above the level of 42 thousand dollars and the active growth of the entire cryptocurrency market will begin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dedewahyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 10:19:28 AM

Current market conditions are unstable, the continuous side way makes newbie investors and small investors bored with market conditions like this, but if we invest in coins that have good fundamentals, you just need to be patient waiting for the next cycle of the next bull session.

avarnet

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 10:54:31 AM

Meanwhile, when the price changes suddenly, it might be because of the situation in some countries, so the level of the investment market is also reduced because people still need funds for other necessities of life, so the cryptocurrency market is a bit weak and lacks investment enthusiasts, and what causes the price suddenly rises maybe the coin has entered the marketing listing so people are rushing in the market

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 10:59:10 AM

It is not that much for the crypto market being deteriorated day by day. Fluctuation occurs so that there would be a balance in crypto market. It cannot be greeny all the time and make a huge run of being increasing values again and again. We all know that if there are big rise for a huge percentage of crypto market, there is also time that it goes down even for several days.

maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2021, 03:39:15 PM

I think more and more people are waiting for autumn, because the market always starts to revive at this moment. In the summer season, many people are on vacation and do not care about cryptocurrencies in general. And by the fall, you can expect new projects and new investors, according to my observations, it always happens.
Whether the crypto market will always be related to the seasons every year, if based on the graph the crypto market index does not create the same movement every season in the last few years and maybe its relation to each season only creates temporary market ups and downs.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
RbiggerG

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 09:01:17 PM

it's an opportunity to buy up some altcoins that still have low prices, don't waste that opportunity while the market is still burning red, that's what is called a market correction.
"But for now the market conditions have started to improve"
The current improvement in market conditions has made the enthusiasm of traders even more even though the market recovery has not yet been fully implemented, because there is still a price decline of several percent in a matter of hours.

They did indeed start to improve. If some people don't see +10% for seven days in a row, they call it "crypto winter". In my opinion that is ridiculous to put it carefully. We are going so strong right now, massive green progress on all fronts as it seems but still there are people out there who say that we are used to even greener times with more price increases per day and stronger volumes...

To me it is natural that after a big dump happened a lot of the enthusiasm disappears along with those dumps. That is the same for a car. If an autonomous Tesla crashes against a tree, I am sure that for a second enthusiast will also turn into hesitaters.

bahagia93

Activity: 1050
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 09:07:50 PM

It is not that much for the crypto market being deteriorated day by day. Fluctuation occurs so that there would be a balance in crypto market. It cannot be greeny all the time and make a huge run of being increasing values again and again. We all know that if there are big rise for a huge percentage of crypto market, there is also time that it goes down even for several days.
That is indeed something that must be understood because when the market goes down quickly there will not always be a decline again and again because after a big decline, everything will go up as before even though it happens slowly, and vice versa

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 09:08:53 PM

I think more and more people are waiting for autumn, because the market always starts to revive at this moment. In the summer season, many people are on vacation and do not care about cryptocurrencies in general. And by the fall, you can expect new projects and new investors, according to my observations, it always happens.
Whether the crypto market will always be related to the seasons every year, if based on the graph the crypto market index does not create the same movement every season in the last few years and maybe its relation to each season only creates temporary market ups and downs.
There might be some patterns been created or could be observed but doesnt mean that it would be precisely happen on next years to come.So i dont really believe on such thing because everything would really be random.

Several factors could really be affecting the movement neither positive or negative sentiments that do happen in the market.We would see neither an upgoing market or would be going downward.

Market is unpredictable and that what makes it hard to deal with it but if you do know on what you are doing then its really very rewarding or worth for the time.

RbiggerG

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 09:01:15 PM

There might be some patterns been created or could be observed but doesnt mean that it would be precisely happen on next years to come.So i dont really believe on such thing because everything would really be random.

Several factors could really be affecting the movement neither positive or negative sentiments that do happen in the market.We would see neither an upgoing market or would be going downward.

Market is unpredictable and that what makes it hard to deal with it but if you do know on what you are doing then its really very rewarding or worth for the time.

It is pleasing to see that someone has a reasonable view on market movements and price predictions. I totally agree with you that predictions aren't worth a dime, particularly if someone tries to tell you where Bitcoin will be at in one year. I find it even ridiculous when someone tells you where Bitcoin will be in one month, maybe even in one week. Where are all the experts who predicted a crash from $65k to $28k and a bounce back to $45k? Where are they? ;P

Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 02:51:07 AM

How are you my friends i hope you are all well. There are two types of people in the market, some big investors and some small investors, Big investors don't care about this situation but it is very sad for small investors. When the market falls sharply, I wonder how the market situation can suddenly do that. I know that market graph charts and news mean a lot, But if you look at them, the market is going in the right condition, then suddenly it starts falling down, for no apparent reason. This shows that the market is taken up by itself and then brought down by itself. I want to know how long this market situation will last, And when will the market start to go up?
The cryptocurrency market is not only falling in price by itself, but also growing by itself. Over the past five days, bitcoin has grown from $ 37,000 to $ 45,000, and other types of cryptocurrencies have risen in price accordingly, and we cannot precisely name the apparent reasons for such a price surge. Although, of course, there is a reason for everything, since the price is in any case formed on the basis of supply and demand. Today we can observe some general drop in prices, and again we do not know whether prices will rise or fall. There are charts, but they also do not always come true. This market is very volatile in terms of price and very unpredictable.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 03:26:40 AM

How are you my friends i hope you are all well. There are two types of people in the market, some big investors and some small investors, Big investors don't care about this situation but it is very sad for small investors. When the market falls sharply, I wonder how the market situation can suddenly do that. I know that market graph charts and news mean a lot, But if you look at them, the market is going in the right condition, then suddenly it starts falling down, for no apparent reason. This shows that the market is taken up by itself and then brought down by itself. I want to know how long this market situation will last, And when will the market start to go up?
As a crypto investors for about 4 years till now, i will say crypto has seasons for the market movement. The market won't up and down in a day or just a week (maybe a coin does, but not for the whole market average), so Q3 of this year is buy season which all altcoin are in dip and it's recomend to buy some before the next quarter we will see an improvement in terms of price
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1442
Merit: 290

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2021, 03:29:54 AM

In investing both large and small investors the risks received remain the same and when prices fall then all feel panicked let alone large investors the capital they use is usually quite large so they are very concerned if the market decline occurs, then in investing we must be ready to accept every state of the market because at all times there is always a change and we still have to be vigilant.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 04:45:30 AM

Did you said big investors don't care, of course they do, it's just that we are faced by some kind of annoying whales who think they can manipulate the market and get there ways out every situation. They are always after the profit as long as money is always made irrespective of what projects they invest their money in, they are their for the profit and as soon as the market or the project is about to, they move out their money and go for search of another project they will do the same to.
Institutional always remain as long as the project remains solid with their road map and product, they will always push their money to work.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 05:07:52 AM

Eventually we will see real world adoption of blockchain, until then whales will be able to manipulate the market. I suggest buying POS coins like Ethereum and NEAR and staking while we wait for the bullrun.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 08:20:41 AM

Cryptocurrency market is like any other market,  there are times for boom and burst.  The up and down Cryptocurrency prices is anticipated by investors and traders alike,  so there is nothing new!  The important issue here is to have a plan and stick by your plan no matter what happens in the market!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 08:23:08 AM

No one knows when the bear market situation will end, but now we have seen an increase in the crypto marketcap and some new investors seem to have started buying more coins for them to store and trade before Bullrun come again.
I'm a Hodler and the market situation doesn't matter to me  Wink because everyone has a goal if they invest and therefore I will sell Bitcoin and other altcoins when approaching Bitcoin Halving, because it will definitely affect the amount of demand and the price will increase

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 08:48:18 AM

I think i wouldn't use the word deteriorating because that doesn't happen in the crypto space, I think using that word means the crypto space is losing value which is not so, however I would prefer using the word we are all conservant with, which is dumping, yes the market was dumping or dumped badly few months ago. This dump, through following the news so far shows China ban on miners, Bitcoin energy fud and so others were a contributing factors to such dump, and recently now the market is taking a good and better shape, as Bitcoin and Ethereum keeps leading; thus the reason why I think using the word deteriorating wasn't really good but now the market is pumping.
Also, in the market are different phases, bear and bull, and that's the way it has been for years, you just need to understand it and work with it so as to make good decisions, normally those who bought the dump in price of some coins like Ethereum few months ago should be in profit now. So in all, the market is going up gradually, but making good decisions on good coins is very important in this stage.

Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 05:12:28 PM

It all depends on the movement made from Bitcoin, because if Bitcoin Up then the hype increase will also occur in some altcoins, thus traders will also compete to buy it when the price is below so the market will move quickly because the volume of demand increases.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 06:05:00 PM

I think conditions like this are normal because trades must have up and down charts. There is no altcoin that always stays on the moon and no altcoin that stays down because this is all the nature of trading. but my advice is to be able to take advantage of every market condition because otherwise we will not be able to benefit from it. and if you are a trader then you will not complain about the current market conditions.

mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 03:58:39 PM

it's an opportunity to buy some altcoins that still have a low price, don't waste that opportunity while the market is still burning red, that's called a market correction.
But for now the market conditions have started to improve.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: