Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:04:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons for newbies loss in bitcoin  (Read 3538 times)
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 03:33:28 AM

You are right most people are the one's creating losses for them selves, some people when there see bitcoin price at a very low price there won't buy until it rises so high that's when there will jump and buy at the top later price dumps and there regrets and place the blame on bitcoin instead of them learning from their mistakes. We should stop the panicking, bitcoin has been through bad times and still conquered and will still keep wining, the golden hands are the real beneficiaries.
panic will not make the problem we have done will change but we must prepare ourselves that what we have done is a mistake in anticipation that may be due to the greed that occurs. but all of that is not the end of everything, every bitcoin purchase will always in time increase from what we bought, even though it was already high at that time. because the increase in bitcoin will occur every 4 years and will reach renewable ATH, so there is no need to be afraid because even if you invest it will always be profitable. Bitcoin investment will always be profitable whenever you buy it. there is no need to regret what you have done but stay strong to accept the fact and it will end soon with patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aquafinewater

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 06:07:13 AM
Merited by Sweetbtc (10)

The worst reason for their loss is that the people who are new are investing without learning anything.so That's why they do their harm for  succeed in these thing , first learn when to be dump , when to be pump if we learn these things so I am sure you will never loss your bitcoin

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 06:48:51 AM

Bitcoin is becoming mainstream these days and top most choice for many investors for making investments and contribute a good portion of their portfolio allocation towards the same but still we see panic sell among these investors making the situations worse for market and for themselves also. So what are the main reason for these sell off ? Later on when they buy at peak and sell off at drop they think btc was not the right option for them but don't realize their mistake.Some common reasons for these are as follows:

1) People think Bitcoin as tool to become rich overnight

The main reason for people investing in bitcoin is that they see btc as tool to become rich overnight and according to them if they would invest $100 or $1000 in bitcoin it would be double or triple within days and when they see their investment going down next step they get nervous and want to safe themselves from any further loss.They see on news and article that btc is up 1200% this year and they think it will keep on rising and when this does not happen they panic sell and start dumping their coins.They need to be atleast have patience and know it will take certain time for btc to jump back.Apple,Microsoft and other shares have not make upto S&P 500 overnight but still bitcoin is keeping the pace very fast. 

2) People ignore the volatility factor and past Crashes

Many new investors enter the market in the investment hype and hope for steady rise and ignore the main "Volatility" factor and it is the basic knowledge every investor must have prior investment.The volatility in crypto market is high and prices can fluctuates highly but when it goes down they start panicking and do the same mistake which is biggest mistake. Market have seen many dips and crash like situations but still they tend to ignore it and got nervous. They should see this chart history before any judgement:

When it have witnessed more than 70-80% crash in prices and still managed to rise to this level so why do panic sellers think it is bubble and will burst this time? It has been declared dead hundred times and still trading at $30k so if you underestimate it you will be in loss in future.

3) Whales manipulation and FUD

This is most common technique to create dump like situations in market to gain huge profits from this situation and accumulate more bitcoins at cheap prices.They spend rumours and create FUD in the market to which most of the newbies will get panic and start selling off and exactly same thing happens and the only ones who suffer loss out of this will be panic sellers.

WE ALL NEED TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION ALL THE FACTORS BEFORE INVESTING INTO BITCOIN AND HAVE PATIENCE FOR SOME TIME MOST IMPORTANTLY IN THESE DIPS SO THAT IT GET SOME REATAIL SUPPORT.

Almost all of the above factors have happened to me so I lost, I have known bitcoin since 2016 and always repeat the above mistakes, since now I have learned to be better, namely by holding for the long term.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 06:49:40 AM

the major reason why newbies fall victim to fuds from the whales trying to manipulate the market for there own gain, only weak hands panic sell because an experienced investor will never listen to fuds and panic selling.
I agree with you. Newbies don't know about the word patience, they don't have patience. They panic when the price of bitcoin falls, and sells their Bitcoin. Only the strong can hold bitcoin and won't panic even when the market crashes. Bitcoin is an unstable Coin, which price rises and falls. And when it falls, you don't have to panic, because it will surely rise. It all about patience.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 07:21:14 AM

the major reason why newbies fall victim to fuds from the whales trying to manipulate the market for there own gain, only weak hands panic sell because an experienced investor will never listen to fuds and panic selling.
I agree with you. Newbies don't know about the word patience, they don't have patience. They panic when the price of bitcoin falls, and sells their Bitcoin. Only the strong can hold bitcoin and won't panic even when the market crashes. Bitcoin is an unstable Coin, which price rises and falls. And when it falls, you don't have to panic, because it will surely rise. It all about patience.
I agree with you but that panic is a result of greed to me. I believe most newbies think that engaging in Bitcoin investing is a means to making quick money and plus when you invest money that is not free, you might tend to react to every market movement that is not upward because of the belief they will lose their investment which normally is not the case because you only lose when you sell but since those investments are not free monies, panic sets in. Everything has to be right for you to be able to HODL when the market is dipping and this usually is not the case with most newbies. 
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 07:14:45 PM

this may.be very concerning.with apq that occurs.to beginners.in losing bitcoin, in.fact we also don't.easily believe in.the name of duplication.carried out by bad people who want to double.our bitcoins.instantly and this is.very dangerous, especially for beginners.who don't understand anything about the problem, and we hope this doesn't.happen again in.the future
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 07:41:24 PM

Greediness and aiming for too much is actually one of the common reasons why newbies are getting scammed.
Not so much greediness, first must come the desire to make money fast which is why they commonly share their seed or connect their wallets to illegitimate entities losing their funds.
[/quote]

They easily believe in fud and false information because they didn't do full research about Bitcoin.
Because they act too rash they do not take the time to look at what they're investing, and sometimes this is also caused by the other end using the old tactic of time pressure. All in all, people like the idea of getting money and they think is just that easy when somebody tells them they quadruple their capital.

And, scammers keep on getting smarter which is why novices tend to get caught up in their schemes. It will always be a case where new comers rush into investments and lose it all.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 08:06:38 AM

beginners often lose bitcoin because of point 1. I think this is because beginners only see the movement of the bitcoin increase chart in a short time without thinking about the long term. so it's easy to get stuck in the opinion phase, get rich quick. this is wrong, because in crypto everything requires a process and there is no instant rich
But disregarding that reason, I think it's more of the impatience that causes them to loss money, they panic when the prices are going down which ends up with them having to sell their bitcoin at a lower price because they're scared that it will only go down to that point. Plus, there's the short-term mentality of the newbie, they don't exactly think at the grand scheme because they're scared that it's all a scam at the end.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 10:04:44 AM

1) People think Bitcoin as tool to become rich overnight

The main reason for people investing in bitcoin is that they see btc as tool to become rich overnight and according to them if they would invest $100 or $1000 in bitcoin it would be double or triple within days and when they see their investment going down next step they get nervous and want to safe themselves from any further loss.They see on news and article that btc is up 1200% this year and they think it will keep on rising and when this does not happen they panic sell and start dumping their coins.They need to be atleast have patience and know it will take certain time for btc to jump back.Apple,Microsoft and other shares have not make upto S&P 500 overnight but still bitcoin is keeping the pace very fast. 
This is one of the problems why people losing their money.
How many years did Robert Kiyosaki, Warren Buffet, Elon Musk and other rich people out there took before they became rich? It took years and some took decades before they became financially free. As an investor, don't think like this. Don't see Bitcoin as a quick-rich scheme because that term only applies to those HYIP investments out there who will turn out to be a scam. There is no overnight success in crypto. It takes time to earn money so be patient, give it some time and just continue investing.

Many new investors enter the market in the investment hype and hope for steady rise and ignore the main "Volatility" factor and it is the basic knowledge every investor must have prior investment.The volatility in crypto market is high and prices can fluctuates highly but when it goes down they start panicking and do the same mistake which is biggest mistake. Market have seen many dips and crash like situations but still they tend to ignore it and got nervous. They should see this chart history before any judgement:
When an investor don't think of the negative things and he hopes that it just go up, up and up then there is a problem here.
Volatility is what makes people earn much money but at the same time, it is also the reason why people loss too much money. It just funny to see those investors who can't handle the volatility of Bitcoin and they are panicking whenever they see it going up huge or going down huge. Investing with emotions is almost always results in a loss and that is why investors often lose their money. They are very emotional with their investment.

This is most common technique to create dump like situations in market to gain huge profits from this situation and accumulate more bitcoins at cheap prices.They spend rumours and create FUD in the market to which most of the newbies will get panic and start selling off and exactly same thing happens and the only ones who suffer loss out of this will be panic sellers.
Whales and FUD?? As for me, I don't really care about them because TBH this is one of the reasons too why I can gain profit in crypto.
When many are buying Bitcoin (including whales), the price goes up and at that time I already holding some. I will just sell it whenever it reach the certain price that I want. Newbies loss because of these negative news and like I said in the 2nd one, newbies often invest with emotions that is why they are losing money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 10:41:48 AM

beginners often lose bitcoin because of point 1. I think this is because beginners only see the movement of the bitcoin increase chart in a short time without thinking about the long term. so it's easy to get stuck in the opinion phase, get rich quick. this is wrong, because in crypto everything requires a process and there is no instant rich
But disregarding that reason, I think it's more of the impatience that causes them to loss money, they panic when the prices are going down which ends up with them having to sell their bitcoin at a lower price because they're scared that it will only go down to that point. Plus, there's the short-term mentality of the newbie, they don't exactly think at the grand scheme because they're scared that it's all a scam at the end.

lack of knowledge about bitcoin. people will loss their fund because of their reckless to respond what if that state come to them. newbie need guidance from expert to do the next move. most of them will panic if bitcoin price fall.
and im not sure if people will follow unknow people to decide something important.
Qirtov

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 03:45:18 PM

many newbies lose bitcoins because they don't understand crypto. plus their emotions that are still difficult to control make them often get carried away with anger when they see the market going up and down quickly. even though patience is one of the important points in bitcoin investment so you have to master it first. negative thoughts about crypto. Try a small capital investment first while continuing to understand market conditions.
juliepower

Activity: 200
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 06:02:26 PM

Reasons for newbies loss in Bitcoin are:-
Lack of knowledge because they are new in Bitcoin they don't much know about how Bitcoin works, how to invest in Bitcoin how to buy ,what to buy and many more. They sell in panic and they don't hold and loss their money so patience is another important point..They have to do is learn more about Bitcoin then take another step. Before invest in any think twice and ask experiencd people.

Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 06:57:25 PM

newbies are people who enter the crypto market because they follow other people and without knowledge and experience
they buy when the bulls and sell when the bears, that's really funny

newbies can profit if they are more positive and calm minded when buying bitcoin or other crypto assets
the only keyword is don't sell when the market panics

Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 07:12:57 PM

I also think these 2 points are the major factor of a newbies lose. Well though i am not a experts i am also a slightly Newbie but when i started to my investment journey in crypto then what i feel why i was in lose. The reason was panic. I always in stress about the price, charts and finding something to make profit. Why price in red. Then i took bad decision sell in lose. Following telegram signal channel which was the worst thing i have done in my journey. This 2 point should be added too.

Like: 1: Stress and Panic about price charts red candles..

2: Following fake trading signal channels signal.
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 07:25:19 PM

lack of knowledge about bitcoin. people will loss their fund because of their reckless to respond what if that state come to them. newbie need guidance from expert to do the next move. most of them will panic if bitcoin price fall.
and im not sure if people will follow unknow people to decide something important.
actually returning to the intentions and desires of each person himself because when talking about guidance, of course, beginners need guidance and advice that at least can be used as a reference.
but this is especially so in a sophisticated era like this it should not be difficult for that, because now there are a lot of good starting from the discussion, how to read the market and others have been widely circulated on social media even in the form of not only articles but videos and many other things. once associations like bitcointalk this can help their insight.
but the problem is whether they want it or not because most of the beginners don't want to bother looking for things like this they just wait for news from people and join the hype into the pump and dump. although not all of them are like that but most of them use this way to be in crypto so it is very likely that they lose their money here.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 07:42:04 PM

Very true. More newbies in Bitcoin are so disparate to invest without knowing what they are doing and the possible risks. They are thinking to become one day rich or quick rich mindset. But no. Yes sir, you are correct. Knowledge is important to stop crying if whales control the market or if the market dump.

Such mindsets broke many newcomers to this market, the volatile nature of bitcoin lead those uneducated investors to lose

there hard earned money, knowledge is very important for those with no idea of the business that they are working with, the chance

of being scam or being moved by whales is very possible to happen.
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 08:31:22 PM

Very true. More newbies in Bitcoin are so disparate to invest without knowing what they are doing and the possible risks. They are thinking to become one day rich or quick rich mindset. But no. Yes sir, you are correct. Knowledge is important to stop crying if whales control the market or if the market dump.

Such mindsets broke many newcomers to this market, the volatile nature of bitcoin lead those uneducated investors to lose

there hard earned money, knowledge is very important for those with no idea of the business that they are working with, the chance

of being scam or being moved by whales is very possible to happen.

So you think that education is the holy grail against losses in the most volatile market of the entire world? I doubt that a lot and it is not only newbies who are losing money. There are also pros as you would probably call them. Bitcoin can't be treated like other investments as it is unregulated. There could be a hurricane of regulation tomorrow, when you wake up. It might have been dumped to oblivion while you are sleeping. It is not that simple as you put it. I would consider myself experienced and yet I made bad trades as well. In my opinion that is quite normal in such a volatile market, volatile in terms of price and in terms of news.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 09:29:01 PM

If people just put in $5 at a time regardless of what the whales did the crypto space would very quickly resemble a constant short squeeze. I often thjink the whales dump right as the squeeze is going to hit in order to avoid having to FOMO in. New people don't understand who is in the water and panic sell just in time to lose the opportunity for profits. They also don't invest in a way to make money while going down.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 02:57:39 AM

The reason for investing in Bitcoin is the volatility of Bitcoin.
Market sentiment is very important. When the price drops, everyone is more panic and will sell their coins.
Believe in FUD. Believe in whales. Did not think for yourself. Emotional investment.
These are the results of investing in crypto without having knowledge on how crypto works, what to expect in the long run and the worse situation that might occur. Volatility is the nature of crypto thus we cant expect the prices of the coins we hold to move upward only because it is high volatile and correction is inevitable. If only these newbies did their own research before investing their money then believing in FUD as well as panic selling can be prevented since you have knowledge on what to expect and has patience to wait for the right time to sell, because it can take months or years before we can see the outcome of our investment.

harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 02:58:27 AM

That's why there are newbies right? Even they read lots of basic fundamentals, advice, suggestions, etc. prior to doing trades, once they experienced the actual, there is really a chance that they will be choked on the way. Let them experience the bad outputs of doing trades then decide for themselves if they will continue or not.

It's way better for me that those newbies will experience lots of mistakes and problems in the early phase of doing trades so they will know and understand what should they do. Soon, they will try to avoid it by creating a strategy. There's no easy path to success and all newbies should at least experience these mistakes in order to learn

Maybe what's better to discuss is, "reasons for experience traders loss in bitcoin". Smiley

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████