Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a portfolio solution with certain features.  (Read 27 times)
Skrodk (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 09:55:56 AM

So, I actually havent found a good alternative for a portfolio solution yet.

I was hoping maybe you guys could help me out.

What i need is:

-Preferably free, or very low cost (Non of this, after x amount of transactions, you have to pay more)
-Ability to segment your coins into different categories and thus the percentage of your portfolio in each (For instance, small cap, medium cap, or enterprise coins etc)
-It has to be possible to interact with it on the desktop of a computer.
-Ofcourse the usual, such as automatically updating prices and so forth.

If anyone can help, that would be fantastic!

Best regards.
Skrodk (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 10:02:27 PM

Bump
Macadonian

Activity: 467
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 10:53:46 PM

Do you mean recording and monitoring your investment portfolio? Just use Excel or any other spreadsheet program out there. Most people are using them and they have all the features and whistles that you are ever going to need and do not have a big learning curve.
Skrodk (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 10:56:45 AM

Do you mean recording and monitoring your investment portfolio? Just use Excel or any other spreadsheet program out there. Most people are using them and they have all the features and whistles that you are ever going to need and do not have a big learning curve.

Yes, but I would require some that was a bit easier to use, and imported transactions by themselves etc. Do you use one?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: